April 24, 2014 | 1225 users online

Treatments - Garnier - Hydra Recharge 1 minute moisture-plenish treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by LizaBellaBeauty

The treatment from the Hydra Recharge line is my favorite!
It smells good and it works so well.
I use it all the time and it keeps my hair really moisturized.
I just wish it came in a pump...
But overall, its a great product and I would definitely buy it agian

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by keeleypie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this from BzzAgent to try and ended up being pleasantly surprised. The scent is pretty strong as in other Garnier products but it is good. I started using this as a conditioner and it works great on my dry, thick hair. It really did make my hair light and easier to style with less flyaways.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by jreed1613

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product, i can actually use this as a conditioner instead of my usual. hydra recharge i minute plenish treatment has left my hair feeling smooth and silky.. My hair is dry like a witches broomstick and after my hair dried I didn't even bother using the blow dryer, my hair looked great the way it was, moisturized and healthy feeling and didn't frizz up on me. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and I would buy it again, my hair has truly fallen in love with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by katieliz

I received the Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge 1 Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment, Shampoo, and Conditioner free from a Bzz Campaign I am participating in. I have to admit I don't typically buy Garnier Fructis products because it usually doesn't tame my curls as well as I need m hair products to, but I was pleasantly surprised by these Garnier Fructis line of products! The Hydra Recharge 1 Minute Moisture-Plenish Treatment especially is a great product that leaves my hair soft, silky, and smooth. When I am finished using these products, my hair always feels soft and smooth whereas normally I have to drag a brush through it to get the tangles out. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone for all hair types!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by ambsjean88

I got to true this product-Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge 1 minute moisture plenish treatment for free through being a bzzagent on bzzagent.com. When I had first got the product and saw that it worked in just 1 minute I was a liytle unconvinced. I decided the day I got it to try it and here is what I thought about the product overall:) The smell to the product is abdolutely amazing. The textur is very smooth and creamy which I also love. When I first put it on my head and began rubbing and massaging it through my wet hair I could feel it working a few second after I applied it!I left it on my head for 1 minute and rinsed it well with warm water then got out of the shower and towel dried it. I could absolutely see and feel a difference my hair looked and felrlt alot healthier,not to mention it was not frizzy i was jus silky smooth moistured locks of hair!thank u Garnier:) #GotItFree

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by yestfl

I got this product to try for free from BzzAgent. First of all: this product is AMAZING. I mean, it only stays on the hair for one minute and it leave it super soft and silky and not weighed down. The whole line, Hydra Recharge by Garnier is amazing, but this particular product is the best. It just smells so yummy! My hair is coarse, and wavy, and frizzy usually, but with this product it is weighlessly soft and not tangled. I love it and I will definitely buy when I finish the one I have now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 5:05:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

This has a very creamy consistency and works amazingly fast as promised. When I was rinsing my hair out I could feel that the product penetrated enough to make my hair feel soft and detangled and my curls perked up which I take as a good sign that a product is working out for me. It seemed to boost shine and smells good. I noticed it produced a bit of halo frizz around the top of my head after my hair air-dried but no big deal. I do feel like it does a good job moisturizing my hair without weighing down my hair or leaving residue. I like that Garnier made this in a tube instead of the usual jars, so I don't have to worry about water getting in there when I take a shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by nimzy

I think this is really good product for curly hair. I haven't tried the shampoo or conditioner but this has made my curls naturally very shaped without making them feel greasy at all. Usually when my hair dries it feels really dry, but this time it did not feel nearly as dry. I definitely noticed a difference after just one use. The only thing is that you kind of need as much as you would a conditioner to get it through medium-long hair. It was $1.99 for a sample size which will probably last me up to five uses. I think the larger one which is around 5 dollars will last me a few months but I wonder if multiple uses will in fact weigh my hair down or if this can be used as a conditioner. Will update after a month.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by takoiag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT I GOT IT FROM BUZZ AGENT #GOTITFREE MY HAIR WAS SO SOFT I LOVED THE WAY I HAD SO MUCH BODY AFTER ONE MINUTE YALL PLEASE GET THIS PRODUCT YOU WONT REGRET BUYING IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by SMbella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received this product to try for free .. to be honest i had a negative experience with the hydra shampoo and conditioner. But i wanted to try this because it came in my pack. so i began with the shampoo, again a drying experience. I decided to skip the conditioner and put this 1 minutes plenish treatment in my hair. and wow - it was smoothing and moisturizing! i'm so glad i tried it and when i use it again i will just either do the hydra charge shampoo and this treatment or another of my favorite shampoos with this treatment. it smells divine! it feels silky and makes my coarse frizzy wavy hair nice and smooth after i rinsed it out. i almost wanted to leave some in! as my hair dried, with my other products in, my hair felt good and smooth.