October 24, 2014 | 911 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Christylove1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this concealer! It works awesome with the Nars sheer matte foundation. I was currently using the Make up forever full coverage concealer which I really like also but the Nars concealer has become my holy grail. I hope they continued to make it because I plan on purchasing it as long as they do. The only con is the packaging it would be nice if they make it in a tube style instead but other than that I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by sabi21

I made a Makeup Alley account just because this product deserves a 5 star review! Yes, it is on the pricey side but you get your money's worth guaranteed! I have tried a lot of concealer but NOTHING works as well as this product. When taking pictures with flash on, it is obvious that one is wearing concealer. However, with this product, it covers thoroughly and yet blends in so flawlessly.

As for the shade, I think everyone could find an exact match. I use Ginger Medium 2 and it cannot match more perfectly to my skintone. I will continue buying for as long as I live! I haven't tried any other NARS product but will definitely give them a shot now considering how well this worked.

If you are not using NARS radiant creamy concealer, what on earth are you doing?

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by mckennaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate the packaging but the actual product itself is amazing.

Long lasting, creamy and easy to blend!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by froffee

This product has high coverage and never clings to dry patches. It has minimal creasing under the eyes.
Although the texture of this concealer is perfect, the product as a whole comes with many flaws.
I can only speak for my NC20-25 skintone when I say that an exact colour match is near enough impossible in this line. I am not willing to buy a second shade to mix in with Custard because of the cost. Custard is very yellow on my olive skin and takes some work to blend. The other shades in the line are either too pale or have a pink undertone.
I also find the packaging a bit messy and can never tell if I am running low/need to buy another.
In spite of these issues I continue to use the concealer when I am wearing false tan as the yellow undertone blends more easily into my skintone and I really love the end result. If you can find a good shade match, you will not be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Jojo2world

I just bought it from sephora last week. try it at the store and I like it. it definitely better than the Benifit (Boom) one I bought. good coverage my scars or discoloration on my face and under eye not too bad either. the sales told me to use powder to set it after apply so it wont crease.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Brianna237

Pros:
long lasting
good selection of shades
good for all skin types
medium to full coverage
nice packaging
easy to blend

Cons:
can crack on dry spots
packaging can get messy
pricey

Overall review:
Amazing product! Definitely a must have for my everyday makeup. I have combination skin, I tend to get dry under my eyes and around acne, oily around my cheeks and t zone. It tends to look a bit dry around popped pimples from the day before but around normal acne it's great, also with acne marks/ hyper pigmentation and dark circles it gives great coverage. Would definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by beverlywho

A great high-coverage concealer for concealing dark spots, acne scars and other imperfections. It's a little too thick to use for the under-eye, in my opinion. It is fairly pricey, but it gets the job done and a little bit goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by DionneEyez

This is my holy grail concealer it's very creamy easy to blend an doesn't settle onto fine lines an last all day

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

this is my hg concealer. this is the only product i use on my face and its awesome. it looks very natural and lasts forever. its not hydrating but its not drying either. the shades are wonderful. the only downfalls are i get pretty oily with it but i get oily even if i wear 0 makeup. that and it isnt the best for my undereyes. theres something about it.. ill probably only use it on my face but im just so lazy haha ;)

update* this broke me out whenever i used it on my face :( such a shame to because it looked so lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by mary90

I just purchased this about a week ago and I already love it. I bought the shade custard. I normally (and still do) use mac prolongwear concealer in nw25 which is a great shade to cover my very dark circles, but I wanted something to help brighten up my undereye aswell. I put both of these under my eye and then blend it out with my beauty blender .. the combo of these 2 concealers meet both of my needs. I actually like the packaging because the wand makes it easy to apply and zero mess. Definitely will repurchase.