NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 3/12/2015 3:39:00 PM

I was a bit hesitant about this after i read that it falls into fine lines under the eyes because i really needed a good under eye concealer. And i have literally spent a fortune on them, looking to sort out the first signs of ageing that were creeping in..
My parcel came yesterday and i tried it out late yesterday afternoon as i wanted to ensure it looked ok before wearing it to work for a full day. It has a good thick consistency with plenty of coverage and it does give a good luminosity to the under eye area, so great for dark circles. It doesnt cake and didnt fall into my fine lines so i was relieved and very happy about that. My only small criticism was that that it was slightly drying on my very dry under eye area, but a bit of eye cream before application sorted that out. I did have to reapply during a full work day. However i was very impressed at the end of the day as my normally tired baggy under area looked fresh and bright.
Im very pleased with this product and despite the expensive price tag, i think it's worth it to get an effective product that brings results.
EDIT: a couple of weeks later i need to add that you have to be careful which foundation you use when adding this on top of it! Anything heavy on the silicones will cause this to go cakey!

on 3/9/2015 5:00:00 PM

Matches my skin really well and has a great texture. The packaging travels well and still looks new after weeks of use. Definitely my best concealer to date.

on 3/9/2015 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

NARS RCC is one of the best I have tried for the $$$ spent. Usually skip the concealer and stick with Foundation or TM. But had to start using one, since my under eye circles have become bad. I prep using Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum Brightening and then apply this concealer and man it covers like nobody's business. I don't even have to use a Orange corrector. I chose the color Ginger and it is fabulous. I went down a shade and I am NW35 in MAC concealer if it helps. The consistency of this concealer is light and creamy and yet it covers. Couple of light dabs, on each side works like magic. It does not crease on me at all. Finish off with NARS Velvet Ioose powder. have tried MAC, NYX, LA Girl and NARS RCC wins the prize. Well the only thing I don't like is the price obviously like everybody.

i have been using this product for a couple of weeks now and its great for lightening the under eye area!

on 3/7/2015 7:29:00 PM

Does not work well for my dry undereye area - NARS say "creamy" but I really think it's more like "pasty". However, works very well on blemishes - if I work quickly. "Chantilly" is almost a perfect color match for my fair skin. In my opinion, however, it dries wayyyy too fast to work with. Ends up being a huge waste of money when you pump out product and it dries up right away...I think I can do better, despite the great color match.

on 3/4/2015 10:12:00 PM

I've been through so many tubes of this in Custard. Perfect coverage and shade for me to cover up redness and blemishes, totally long lasting. Don't particularly like it for the under eyes, however (tends to crease one me).

on 3/3/2015 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wish I liked this concealer but I hated it... I even had to return it ( which I never do) it creased and disappeared off of my under eye area. I tried it with all kinds of creams and primers but nothing seemed it make it stay and stop the creasing.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I wish I would have tried this sooner. I've only recently become obsessive about concealers and trying different ones. For a very long time, I was a dedicated Erase Paste user and began trying similar formulations such as Glamoflage and Marc Jacobs. I like the full coverage/cream concealers. However, these are not always completely necessary and aren't particularly cute under fluorescent lighting/natural sunlight. I find the NARS formulation to be a liquid, but also full coverage, creamy and date I say moisturizing. I think I was a bit hesitant considering the hype on YouTube (which most of the time screams sponsorship to me) and did not think this would give me the coverage I like to wear. I'm not going to say I have fully converted and use this 7 days a week, but I'm on my second tube and have only been using this for about 4 months or so...I would try this in person if you're considering purchasing because I made the mistake of choosing the wrong shade on sephora's website. This is a great full coverage concealer without the cakiness.

I hate that this concealer didn't work for me because I'm a huge fan of all nars products but this is the first nars product that I don't like....I don't have any blemishes on my face so I only use concealer for my undereyes as I have dark circles,... But this concealer creases very bad on me and looked very dry, even though I moisturized before applying....the only reason I gave it 2 lippies because it did cover my dark circles under my eyes as it covers very well. It just creased on me very very bad...

on 3/1/2015 8:14:00 PM

I love this concealer. I have fair-medium skin tone and quite dark under eye circles. It covered the darkness under my eyes, blemishes and redness on my face perfectly. I love the creamy formula, its thick but I found it easy to blend. It can become quite cakey and creasy under the eyes if too much is applied, so use sparingly. The packaging is nice, smells good and overall I'm really happy with this product.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products