January 25, 2015 | 2038 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by MES

After using Nars Sheer Glow foundation for a few weeks I decided to give this a try. While this is not as thick as some other concealers it still provides a very good amount of coverage. The creamy formula makes this a great choice for dry skin. The wear time on this a good as well, this still looked fresh after a full day at work. Didn't have any issues with this settling into fine lines of looking cakey.

My only complaint is that I wish the concealer shades coordinated with the foundations better.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by crobertson01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't even remember how I heard about this concealer, but I'm very grateful I did. To date, it's the best concealer I've used. My shade is "Light 2/Vanilla", and I tried "Chantilly" on my hand, and I imagine it would be a beautiful highlighter. It truly is a radiant and creamy product. Radiant in that it reflects light, but never makes skin looks shiny or greasy, and creamy in that it goes on light a dream and never cakes. You can use it under your eyes, dab it on blemishes or even paint it on bigger spots. I'm not a huge doe foot person, mostly because I feel like I can never get all of the product out, but if you use it to apply on your trouble spots, then blend in with a brush, it works very well. I'll be coming back to this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by PorscheGirl1

I have spent countless hundreds of dollars in the search for a holygrail concealer. From $3 - $150 dollar one (not kidding!). Until I discovered the best foundationg on earth, the dewy one from Nars (I'm color Santa Fe), that same day the makeup artist asked me if I had tried this concealer, I was skeptical. Two years I'm on my 4th one. This concealer put my Armani, Chanel,Tom Ford and all my very expensive brands to shame. This stuff is amazing. If you get this concealer I suggest you try it with their foundation, not only does it photograph beautifully but you get that glow that lasts all day. Heck last night I felt asleep with my makeup on (shame on me), needless to say I didn't put my alarm on either and woke up 40 minutes before a meeting... I washed my teeth, washed up and my makeup was flawless my foundation, nor concealer move. Use benefit makeup primer it works best with it. Avoid mixing this product with Armani's primer it doesn't go well...it's horrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by opheliae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite concealer ever. Much better than MUFE full cover. Really high coverage for how undetectable the finish is.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by bribi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My sister and I both bought this in "chantililly" at the same time and she texted me two hours later: "I'm in love with this concealer!!!!" We both have skin that leans toward the dry side, and we haven't had problems with this caking, or any of the things some people are saying. And here's my theory: we are poor. But we love makeup. So we buy the nice stuff, but are reallllllllly stingy when applying it, so as to make it last. I dip it once and I use the product that comes from one dip on my under eyes, around my nose, my nasobial crease, and the apples of my cheeks where my pores are big. And that one dip is enough to cover all of that, with really bright, full coverage. I think some people might just be overusing this. This stuff is SO thick and SO creamy, you seriously need to be careful, but when applied right, it will cover EVERYTHING. And the shade we bought it in is so lovely- it brightens up everything under foundation beautifully. I set it with the NARS reflecting powder, and then go over my under eye area again with Anastasia "vanilla" from the contour line, and it stays put all day.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2014 9:07:00 AM More reviews by Katebluebird

Unfortunately I did find this concealer to be dry on my under eye area. Perhaps mine was faulty but I can see that other people notice some dryness too (some having to wear moisturiser with it) and would be good in NARS could address this issue.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by lfitzsimons1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Bought this concealer to try as I wanted one for under eye circles, this is the best thing ive tried for my eye circles, scars and spots yet. It goes on flawlessly and just blends like a dream. If my eyes are a little dry it may syart to crease but I can deal with that. This concealer is brilliant to sharpen up brows and to clean up eyeshadow looks, defo a HG product for me. My shade is Vanilla but I might have to get the lightest shade next time for that highlighted effect.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by m_a_a_n

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a fairly good concealer but not the one I would stick to and repurchase. Consistency is nice. Custard which was ideal for NC25-30 skin looks a tad orange on me one day and too light on other days. I also don't like the doe type applicator due to hygienic reasons and the rubber cap packaging gets dirty easily.

I still find the Revlon Age Defying Moisturizing Concealer (medium light) best for my undereye circles. Too bad it got discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by anniecrow

I bought this concealer on a whim and am now completely obsessed with it! It works for everything, under eye circles, blemishes, you name it. It is a really creamy formula that is pretty opaque but blends beautifully. Most days a touch of this makes me not even have to wear foundation. I've thrown out all my other concealers since starting using this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Polkafroot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really really like this concealer. It is rich and has a great brightening effect. However, it might set into your fine lines if you do not moisturize your eye area well. **TIP** Apply eye cream before going to bed and reapply the next morning before makeup. This tip works very well for me as it minimizes creasing of concealer by alot.

I hope NARS can come up with more range of shades. The difference between Chantilly and Custard or Vanilla and Honey is too big! :(