NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have to admit I had very high hopes for this concealer. It is very pigmented which I like but it creases like crazy even with primer. The colors are slightly too peach/yellow in the fair/light range so I could not fine one that worked.

I need a highly pigmented concealer for dark under eye circles and this just did not work out. It felt dry and cakey after a few hours on my dry skin.

Back to Lancome Effacernes concealer. I wanted to use a cruelty free product but nothing compares to the Lancome concealer.

So back to Sephora the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer goes. Too bad.

on 1/23/2015 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This Nars concealer is one that has been raved about all over the internet. I have the shade Custard, but I would say it is a little too dark for my NC25 skin tone. The product in itself is good, creamy blends beautifully and covers dark circles well. I don't believe its all together that amazing at covering spots, I think a more "waxy" concealer is better for that. But for under the eyes its nice. I would say the formula is akin to MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer but a little thicker in the formulation. But for the price it really isn't groundbreaking in my option. If you want a nice concealer and favour Nars and are feeling spendy, then sure go for it. But there are just as good, if not better concealers out there for the same/similar price (Clarins Instant Concealer) and some that are just as good for 1/4 of the price (Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser). The colour match though is something that women of colour would appreciate because the range goes to quite a deep tone, which is great. It also has a very light tone for those with very pale ivory skin. Would I buy it again? No, I'd prefer to try something else. But i do think its good ( but not groundbreaking).

on 1/19/2015 4:51:00 AM

Love this concealer! I have very dark under eye circles and this covers it completely. Once I put on setting powder, it does not crease at all and blends in with my skin as if I have nothing on!

A little goes a long way so the price is reasonable and last me a long time with daily use. I am finally starting to run out so I took the little stopper thing off the top and found that I have quite a bit left. Definitely buying again after I completely run out.

on 1/19/2015 3:57:00 AM

This is my holy grail concealer. It can cover everything but it can also be build able. I have very pale skin and find it hard to buy products with my exact colour but this works perfectly, I almost don't have to wear foundation! There is nothing wrong with this concealer, it is completely worth the money and does everything you could possibly want it to do. Perfect, Perfect, Perfect!

on 1/17/2015 4:58:00 AM

After reading many hypes about this concealer I wanted to try it. As the name is suggesting it has very creamy formula and medium-full coverage. I liked to use it under my eye area and works well but for my face it is getting cakey. I am not sure if this is beacuse of foundation. Price is as all Nars make up; expensive. Packaging is quite simple and I have no problem with doe foot appplicators. Is it worth for hype; I would say yes. But for the money... I am not quite sure about that.

on 1/16/2015 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have tried just about every concealer at the drugstore for my under eyes. Nothing covers them as well as this does. The closest has definitely been nyx which also comes in great colors btw.
But this one which I have in the 2nd lightest shade which I believe is vanilla is surprisingly thick for a liquid so I can use this by itself on under eye circles AND blemishes.
It is pricey but it lasts a long time and like I said it's awesome to have something that can be used for both under eyes and blemishes.
A note I'd like to add is that this concealer is often compared to maybelline fit me concealer which I also own in the color fair. The colors are very similar although nars is a tad lighter but the biggest difference to me is that the nars is thicker and therefore has better coverage than the fit me. If you have minor circles under the eyes then Maybelline is a good choice but it's pretty light coverage.

on 1/11/2015 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It is near impossible for me to find a concealer that doesn't make me look 'dirty' or 'muddy'. I can't say enough good things about this concealer. It covers dark circles like no other concealer would. It has the perfect peach undertone to make my dark circles disappear. I'm an NC43 for reference...

on 1/8/2015 7:03:00 PM

I have this in custard, so far it's the best under eye concealer I've tried. Can crease w over application and the only way I can spread it really is w my finger, which gives me a better application than brush due to body heat. Past worse products I've tried were benefit fakeup, 3ce watery concealer.... And countless drugstore ones. Best so far.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I have the shade 'Vanilla'. This is a tad light if I'm honest, but the next shade up was a little too yellow (so perhaps the colour range isn't too great) but having a light concealer really doesn't bother me as I quite like to have a very pale concealer for under my eyes!

This concealer is super creamy, high coverage and has a gorgeous, smooth finish! It's quite thick in consistency but not at all sticky like some thick concealers can be!

Completely unirritating on my sensitive eyes and doesn't crease under the eye either! I blend this out using my damp Real Techniques Miracle Blending Sponge (I use the pointed end of the sponge).

I would compare the finish with that of the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer although this has that extra coverage!

on 1/6/2015 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I had really high hopes and expectations for this concealer ever since people on youtube would constantly rave about it saying 'it's my holy grail concealer'. As soon as I applied it, it did not impress or wow me that much. First off I feel like it's quite thick making it hard to blend leaving it patchy and muddy looking (not necessarily the colour but the texture). Secondly, it creases under my eyes and around my nose. Not only does it creases but by the end of the day when i look in the mirror I can see the areas where I have applied it has been broken apart. Overall, this concealer did not work on my skin at all and I will not bother repurchasing it. Big let down :(

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products