July 26, 2014 | 1524 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I adore this concealer for the under eye area. Absolutely no creasing, which is surprisingly hard to find in a concealer!!! It looks very natural and skin like, and has great lasting power. It's on the pricy side, which I know to expect with NARS, but the amount of product is totally worth every cent. A little goes a long way with this stuff, I highly recommend it to anyone with dark circles and fine lines under the eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 5:57:00 AM More reviews by caitee357

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG concealer. Absolutely love everything about it! I am around NC15-20, and use shade custard. it is so easy to blend, and lasts all day

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 6:54:00 AM More reviews by sheriibabyxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my new favourite concealer! I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out. I find it amazing at covering my acne scars or any breakouts I may be having at the time. This concealer is full coverage but I don't find it cakey and it blends out really well. Another thing I was impressed with was that the product lasts all day on me and I don't need to touch up. I haven't used the concealer under my eyes yet as I like a more highlighted look but I am definitely thinking about purchasing one in a lighter shade to use for highlighting :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Yes please. This has become my favorite, go to, concealer. This works wonders for my super dark under eye circles as well as on any blemishes. Under the eyes, I get great coverage without having to cake on layers and layers of product. It is moisturizing and smooth and does not accentuate the fine lines under my eyes. On blemishes, it covers like a champ and is moisturizing enough for pesky, flakey, pimples. This also has amazing lasting ability. I never have a concealer melt down when wearing this. It stays exactly where you put it and I've slept in this. The color selection is amazing. The lightest shade is perfect for my PPP skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by oooHUNTRESSooo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one awesome concealer. I use it to cover undereye darkness and it works really well. It covers, but doesn not look like I have anything on. It stays put, but doesn't look heavy or cakey. It also helps brighten my complexion.
The only downside might be the packaging. I wish it came in a squeeze tube because I can already imagine that a lot of the product will be left inside.

For reference, I am around MAC NC20/25, Revlon Colorstay 180 Sand Beige, and I use the shade Vanilla. It's a bit lighter and more pink than my skintone, but it neutralizes the brown/purple color under my eyes and makes me look well rested.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 5:11:00 AM More reviews by HiGayle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was never a regular user of concealer. On occasion I have used it but did not like the results. That all changed when I found the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. This stuff is easy to use and blends seamlessly into my complexion. In the past I have used Benefit's Boing and YSL's Touche Eclat which are both highly regarded but I think the NARS is in a league of its own.

For reference I use the concealers for blemishes including acne and hyperpigmentation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 5:10:00 AM More reviews by theperoxideprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use NARS Sheer Glow Foundation and the foundation itself covers up my acne scars, but sometimes I need a little more coverage and that's when I use NARS radiant creamy concealer. It really gets the job done. It literally looks like I photoshopped the acne scars off my face. It's one the best concealers I've ever used. I also use it for my dark under eyes.

Downside? The packaging. It's so hard to get all the product out of the container. I wish they sold it in a squeezable tube.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO APPLY MOISTURIZER FIRST! If you don't do this, the concealer will end up looking cakey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 5:43:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a winner for me and lives up to the hype that has been broadcast all over You Tube and beauty Blogs..Nars - This is sure to become another cult product like your shining star orgasm blush.

I don't mind the doe foot applicator as the formula is so creamy you only need the smallest amount for under-eye coverage, the doe foot makes the application for this simple, then so easy to blend with fingers or a brush. The key to this working under the eyes is that less is more. Just a couple of dots and blends in seamlessly for smooth all day coverage. Doesn't cake with a light setting of powder. I have been using this under liquid foundation and don't have any problem with foundation disturbing the finish of this. Can be used over too of course, at the moment this is my preferred method - always subject to change :)

My skin is NC 15 and I have this in Chantilly - which looks very light (swatch above) but is actually a perfect match. I can see this lasting a long time as you do not need much at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by cutupangels78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I finally got my hands on Nars Radiant Chantilly concealer (it's been sold out everywhere for weeks). I'm constantly on the search for a better highlighter/concealer combo for my undereye and eyelid that won't CREASE or cake. This is a good one but slightly over-hyped IMO. It's not as radiant as I expected. I use this under-eye so I like it to pop. I was afraid Chantilly would be too light for my skintone... it's not.. I have very fair skin (but not Ivory).

FYI Maybelline Dream Touch Lumi Concealer in Radiant is a dupe for this. You can find it for $8 on Ebay or any drug store. Honestly, I may prefer Maybelline over the NARS. It's not as thick and slightly more RADIANT than the Nars concealer which is great for undereye if you want that POP.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by lumer00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have medium-light neutral skin, closest to MAC NW30 but it's too dark/orange for me. I use the shade honey for dark circles. This is very pigmented, it also has a thick consistency, like paint, so use less than what you think you need and add a little more if necessary. If you use too much, it will look cakey and unnatural. I love the applicator, it makes it so easy to just dot right on. I love the way this truly not only conceals but brightens, this is the only product to ever nearly perfectly conceal my dark circles. I use the sigma P86 to pat this on my undereyes. Another thing I love about this is that I can use it to brighten up the dark areas of my uneven toned face, I dot where I need it (around and below my chin, my temples) then pat it in with my sigma f80. I gave it four stars because I cannot use this for blemishes, it dries them out, it does not last as long as my MAC Prolongwear (I see it fading around the 6-7 hour mark), and it very slightly settles into lines under my eyes (no matter how much I prime) for the first hour or two and I must wipe it away with a sponge.