NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The formula is OK, not too thick, not too creamy. Doesn't have the best coverage I might add & can easily look cakey under the eyes. Nars needs to change the packaging of this concealer. The fact that it has a wand application dries out the product overtime, making it hard to blend and making it very difficult to get the product out of the tube. I honestly don't know what all the rave is about. I've purchased twice and nothing's changed. I'll pass.

P.S. IT CREASES!!!

on 3/30/2015 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This has completely won my heart! My circles stand out like little blue-ish beacons because I'm so pale, and I'm always on the lookout for new concealers to try. I have a few that I really love, but they're on the more minimal side as far as coverage goes so I wanted to try something with a little more impact. I don't like heavy products on my face so I've avoided full coverage concealers. I just didn't want it to look obvious or feel uncomfortable. I'd rather let a little of my imperfections show through than cover my face in an unnatural way. Luckily this feels light and looks natural while still giving me an amazing amount of coverage. Chantilly is a perfect match for my pale NW5-10 skin, but I bought Vanilla too for days when I use a little powder bronzer. This really impressed me from the moment I tried it and I have no complaints.

A little of this goes a very long way and covers so well given the creamy texture. I'm a germaphobe so I can't bring myself to apply this directly to my face with the wand. So I dab some on the back of my (clean) hand and use a synthetic brush or my fingers to apply. It sets faster than I expected so I have to work it in quickly. But it blends easily and spreads well and doesn't ever look cakey or dry. My skin is normal, sometimes more on the dry side when my allergies kick up, and this doesn't emphasize any little patches. Even after a super long day it still looks good and doesn't fade in a weird way. Sometimes I top it with loose powder but for the most part I just leave it as is and both ways look equally nice and it doesn't seem to effect the longevity.

I feel like I look so much more rested and even when I use this. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and I love that it's fragrance free. I think the amount of coverage and how it looks best depends on skin type and manner of application, so play around with it a bit. But I recommend this a million times over, especially for sensitive skin.

on 3/30/2015 2:32:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This stuff is pretty amazing. I use the NARS concealer in Custard on my undereye circles, to cover scars, hyperpigmentation from the sun and to highlight as well. The first few times I used it, I was only mildly impressed as I found it didn't have full enough coverage to cover some very dark pigmentation spots. I was using a fluffy brush to blend out the concealer but then after changing to a stippling action - OMG this concealer is the shiz!

The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer applies smoothly, is very blendable and I don't have problems with caking or dry patches on my under eye circles (By Terry Veloutee Concealer: I'm looking at you!) Concealed areas blends flawlessly with the rest of my skin. The hype about this product is well deserved.

on 3/28/2015 6:00:00 PM

fabulous.....and I've tried A LOT of concealers!! love the applicator so I don't have to touch the delicate eye area & get fingers gunky.DEFINITELY worth it.

on 3/24/2015 9:13:00 PM

I don't get the big hoopla about this concealer. I've given it multiple tries, with moisturizer, with primer, I've tried it with different primers, I've tried it with and without foundation under it and every single time the concealer looks cakey and overall gross under my eyes. I don't find it creamy, and I was very disappointed.

on 3/23/2015 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've had this Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard for nearly a year now. This shade really matches my skin colour therefore I can use this concealer underneath foundation/bb cream or use the concealer on it's own and a bit of powder. I've gone through a few of these little tubes of magic because I use them everyday. It does a good job of concealing spots, hyperpigmentation, redness (around my nose) and undereye area as well. I have recommended this concealer to many friends and it has now become their holy grail item =D

on 3/23/2015 12:18:00 AM

This is absolutely my favourite concealer I have ever tried. It's super creamy and blends into my skin wonderfully. It completely covers any dark circles and blemishes whilst still looking natural. I use the shade Vanilla. I would definitely repurchase as it seems like it would last a long time as a little product goes a long way.

on 3/21/2015 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Use this in 03 Light for correcting under eye circles. This is an HG for me! I have a medium-light complexion. I love the packaging, formula, and staying power. I dot mine directly onto the skin, feather it out thickly using a flat concealer brush, let sit for a minute, and then use a small flat top concealer brush to feather it out in light circular motions. It covers so well! I do use an additional concealer on top. I really want to get this in a lighter shade as well. This doesn't crease on me at all! Be sure to moisturize and prime well beforehand. I would definitely recommend and repurchase!

on 3/21/2015 10:14:00 PM

Having oily skin makes it hard to find a holy grail concealer; sometimes other concealers it will smear off, some will fade away, and some just make me look even more oily. Since I've found NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, I've actually fallen in love! It matches my skin tone perfectly (and has a wide range of colours which is a bonus), it literally stays on all day (I've worn this concealer through a 16-hour day and it still managed to conceal my dark circles and imperfections quite nicely; having it set by a MAC pressed powder, of course). I've been using it for 6 months (daily) and it still hasn't run out! Definitely worth the money if you're looking for a holy grail concealer!

Pro's: Gives full coverage, doesn't cake up, very natural looking, nice lip-gloss-like applicator wide range of colours, doesn't make you oily.
Con's: A tad pricey.

Overall, definitely give it a go, I know even for dry and normal skin it would work perfectly!

on 3/21/2015 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I decided to get this concealer when my MAC Pro Longwear became too dark and orange for my NC30 skin. I have pretty severe dark circles and concealer is probably the one makeup item I can't live without.

Like a lot of people said, this product is everywhere and it's super hyped, so I wanted to give it try in my search for a new concealer. I tried it at Sephora a few times before I decided to spend the money, and now I'm glad I did. This concealer is super pigmented and has excellent coverage (a little goes a looong way). It's not really full coverage for people with super dark circles like me, but it makes a huge difference. It has a rather thick creamy consistency that is easy to spread and it doesn't look dry or patchy. Perfect for the under eye area! I like to apply it with my ring finger in a patting motion and it gives me really good, natural looking coverage that stays put for hours. Hands down the best concealer I've tried so far!

I got this in the shade Custard, which is a pretty good match for both my under eye area and face.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products