December 21, 2014 | 1941 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2014 4:24:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It took me forever to find the lightest shade for some reason, it was always sold out online and in stores. FINALLY I got my hands on it and was so happy due to all of the amazing feedback about the product.
It matches me very well, it covers very well and is pretty pigmented for something that feels quite light. The only issue I've noticed is that it wears off sooner than I would like it to even with a primer, powder, etc. This happens with every concealer I've tried though so I've come to realize it's just how it's going to be.
I would repurchase this until I find something that stays longer (which I don't know if that will happen at this point because I've tried many concealers). I tried the supposed "dupe" from Maybelline (Fit Me, I believe), and I hated it. The lightest shade was way too dark for me and even my sister who is a few shades darker than I am. The staying power was even less and it didn't cover nearly as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by 2fab4ux

I have spent so much money trying to find and proper concealer that actually suits me and I have found it! I have tried everything from the dream touche magique by l'oreal to MAC Pro Longwear and the Nars Creamy Concealer takes out all of them.

I use this with the Bobbi Brown extra hydrating cream underneath the eyes and it glides on so smoothly but it doesn't really need it, to be honest.

I mix in Benefit's High Beam as well for under the eyes to enhance that 'refreshed, wide awake' look.
Absolute HG.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by yejmin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best concealer ever! The product is true to it's name. extremely creamy and easy to blend. also brightens the undereye incredibly! I think for what you're getting the price is fab

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best. Undereye. Concealer ever.

It's expensive but little goes a long way. On bad days, I get green/purple undereye circles thanks to lovely uni work load. The yellow undertone in Custard (Medium 1) cancels out the purple tones and the thick yet creamy coverage gets rid of them. The name is dead on because there is a luminous finish to the concealer without being overly glowy/dewy.

It also works wonderfully on top of cystic acne and acne scars as well. Lasts all day with a powder on top and blends like a dream.

An awesome splurge and I always say it's better to splurge on base products rather than colours like eyeshadows and lippies!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by melcharles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am always on the lookout for a good concealer! Concealers are something that I use every day amd part of my go to routine to brighten my eyes and my face overall. I was really excited to try the NARS concealer because I had heard some good things about this brand. I bought this in "Amande" which is Medium Dark 4.
I think the color is SLIGHTLY off to use as under eye concealer... It is a LITTLE too dark and doesnt give me the bright look that I usually get from my MAC prolongwear in NC45. I use it more to cover blemishes.
It also creases A LOT. I find it very drying and not moisturizing at all and it settles into my fine lines. Not a cute look... Even if I use a powder or a base underneath, it wont prevent the creasing from happening mid-day.
It's unfortunate because I had high hopes for this product.
I do give 5 lippies for the packaging. Its useful for touch-ups and on the go applications.

I am using it until it runs out, but I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by jobarbie

The best concealer I have ever used for hyperpigmentation and breakouts. It is true to its "creamy" name - the liquid formula glides on the skin and blends seamlessly. I have never found a concealer that looks so natural and has such high coverage. My skin looks so naturally flawless when I wear this that I can't leave the house without it. When I'm in a rush, I can throw this on with a powder and be good for the day. Highly recommend - it is well worth the splurge!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by missallykay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Yay! The name says it all for this one, it is definitely radiant and creamy. Covers dark circles like a champ. It does crease on me, but everything creases under my eyes so that's not a biggie to me. It blends really well, but still sets nicely, doesn't just melt away like some concealers.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Mac Pro long wear concealer is better. I'm sorry to say it so bluntly but if your in the store looking at either nars or Mac concealer go with Mac!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 8:03:00 AM More reviews by emazenauer

I am in love with this concealer! It has the best coverage and blends so easily. I wear this on top of my foundation and it covers my acne. I have also worn this by its self and with still give quite high coverage! ~Pros- high coverage, blends easy, creamy consistency. ~Cons- expensive (but it is a high end product) ~

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Starhawke

I have only just started using this product, but I already love it more than any other concealer I've tried. I was really won over by how well Chantilly matched to my pale skin, and even more in love with this product's staying power. I've found it is slightly drying, but since I moisturize as part of my routine, I haven't found it to be a problem. Also, I love that it features a doe-foot applicator and has a pigmentation denser than Hard Candy's Glamoflauge concealer, but actually stays put under the eyes.