July 30, 2014 | 991 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by szie

I have imperfections on my face, mostly acne scars and redness. After hearing good things about this concealer, I decided to pick it up during one of Sephora's VIB promos. The concealer itself is a nice creamy texture (just like its name) and goes on opaque. It gives good coverage, as a concealer should. I have combo skin, and this concealer did not seem to accentuate dry spots. I can get oily throughout the day, but did not notice any melting.

I am about a NC25-30, and Custard is a good match. Overall, I was pleased with the concealer. I felt comfortable going out with just the concealer on. But, I would probably not purchase again because it is so pricy for how much product there is. I went through the product in 3 months. My HG is MUFE Full Cover Concealer, so I just went back to that. Price is comparable, but more than double the amount of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 2:22:00 AM More reviews by sarah_417

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ugh, I wish I could hate Nars products, just because their price is SO high! But sadly for my wallet, I really like the Radiant Creamy Concealer. It works especially well for neutralizing undereye darkness. (and I have VERY dark undereye discoloration, especially in my inner corners)

I have very dry skin. I use it over moisturizer and primer and it lasts as good as any concealer I have ever used. I do think it has really great coverage.

What really makes this product shine is the overall finish it gives. It just blends so nicely and looks so natural. (yes, that "skin" finish that we are all looking for) After I apply, you would never guess I have so much discoloration under my eyes.

The applicator takes some getting used to, it applies WAY too much product. I just need a tiny dab or two under each eye, and it is more than enough.
I don't really get breakouts, so I can't speak to how well it works for that.

I have a LOT of redness in my cheeks. (borderline rosacea) I have tried a few times to use this in a larger application to cover my cheeks, but it just feels too heavy underneath a foundation, and tends to look a bit cakey for this type of application. (typically I buy a full coverage foundation to cover my redness)

I purchased this in the Vanilla shade, and I think it matches pretty good. Typically I am around NC15, (fair, cool toned) but with summer coming I figured the Vanilla might work for my skin.

If you are in your 30's and have some fine lines:
This might not be for you. I do have some fine lines on the outside of my eyes. (no lines below my eye though) On my first application of the concealer, I dotted product all the way under my eye. As I blended outwards, I did notice that it did settle in the fine lines near the outside corners of my eyes.
For me, this isn't really a problem. Most of the discoloration below my eyes is the inner corner and just slightly outward from there. So when I apply product, I put a few tiny dots only in the place I need it, never blending further outward.
If you have some fine lines, you might want to make sure you use an eyecream before you use this.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by hberlin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this is worth at least some of the hype, but not an HG for me. The coverage is medium but not buildable IMO. It starts drying as soon as you put it on so it's tough to add another layer. I would say that this is not a natural looking concealer if that makes any sense. I don't wear foundation so coverage is important for me. This goes under my eyes and around my nose and I apply it with my fingers. If your skin is combo or oily this is the perfect formula. If it's slightly dry like mine, you'll have to make sure you apply an eye cream before.

It's a very high quality product that reasonably priced for how well it performs. It doesn't oxidize at all and looks the same as when you first apply it all day. This is probably the best thing about this concealer.

If you're looking for a full coverage concealer (i.e. to cover serious dark circles or redness) that lasts, doesn't oxidize and isn't difficult to apply, I recommend MAC ProLongwear. For me nothing comes close.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I adore this concealer for the under eye area. Absolutely no creasing, which is surprisingly hard to find in a concealer!!! It looks very natural and skin like, and has great lasting power. It's on the pricy side, which I know to expect with NARS, but the amount of product is totally worth every cent. A little goes a long way with this stuff, I highly recommend it to anyone with dark circles and fine lines under the eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 5:57:00 AM More reviews by caitee357

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG concealer. Absolutely love everything about it! I am around NC15-20, and use shade custard. it is so easy to blend, and lasts all day

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 6:54:00 AM More reviews by sheriibabyxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my new favourite concealer! I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out. I find it amazing at covering my acne scars or any breakouts I may be having at the time. This concealer is full coverage but I don't find it cakey and it blends out really well. Another thing I was impressed with was that the product lasts all day on me and I don't need to touch up. I haven't used the concealer under my eyes yet as I like a more highlighted look but I am definitely thinking about purchasing one in a lighter shade to use for highlighting :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Yes please. This has become my favorite, go to, concealer. This works wonders for my super dark under eye circles as well as on any blemishes. Under the eyes, I get great coverage without having to cake on layers and layers of product. It is moisturizing and smooth and does not accentuate the fine lines under my eyes. On blemishes, it covers like a champ and is moisturizing enough for pesky, flakey, pimples. This also has amazing lasting ability. I never have a concealer melt down when wearing this. It stays exactly where you put it and I've slept in this. The color selection is amazing. The lightest shade is perfect for my PPP skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by oooHUNTRESSooo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one awesome concealer. I use it to cover undereye darkness and it works really well. It covers, but doesn not look like I have anything on. It stays put, but doesn't look heavy or cakey. It also helps brighten my complexion.
The only downside might be the packaging. I wish it came in a squeeze tube because I can already imagine that a lot of the product will be left inside.

For reference, I am around MAC NC20/25, Revlon Colorstay 180 Sand Beige, and I use the shade Vanilla. It's a bit lighter and more pink than my skintone, but it neutralizes the brown/purple color under my eyes and makes me look well rested.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 5:11:00 AM More reviews by HiGayle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was never a regular user of concealer. On occasion I have used it but did not like the results. That all changed when I found the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. This stuff is easy to use and blends seamlessly into my complexion. In the past I have used Benefit's Boing and YSL's Touche Eclat which are both highly regarded but I think the NARS is in a league of its own.

For reference I use the concealers for blemishes including acne and hyperpigmentation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 5:10:00 AM More reviews by theperoxideprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use NARS Sheer Glow Foundation and the foundation itself covers up my acne scars, but sometimes I need a little more coverage and that's when I use NARS radiant creamy concealer. It really gets the job done. It literally looks like I photoshopped the acne scars off my face. It's one the best concealers I've ever used. I also use it for my dark under eyes.

Downside? The packaging. It's so hard to get all the product out of the container. I wish they sold it in a squeezable tube.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO APPLY MOISTURIZER FIRST! If you don't do this, the concealer will end up looking cakey.