NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 6/24/2015 12:51:00 AM

Don't get me wrong, I'm ALL about high end makeup. BUT I will not buy something that's high end if I know that the same drugstore brand can compete or even top it. Of course not all drugstore makeup can compete with high end because you are paying more for the quality. ( Such as primers or high coverage foundations.) This product did NOT impress me. Yes, it does what it says for 30 dollars. But so does drugstore concealers for 7. If you go out your way of buying high end cosmetic makeup, make sure it lives up to the hype. Not against this concealer at all because it does what it claims. Just make sure you spend your money in the right places.

on 6/23/2015 10:41:00 PM

I got this concealer in custard. I usually use Maybelline fit me concealer and heard that Nars was very similar. The color was great. I like that it comes in a simple range of colors, it made it easy to choose the right fit, unlike tons of colors that bounce back from lighter to darker to lighter and many look the same color. Also it was very blendable, it has a thicker consistency, but a little went a long way. The formula was also very creamy. It have me great coverage, even on my red spots. The packaging is so sleek and super appealing. I love it. Its my favorite concealer I have ever tried. The only problem is the price, so unfortunately I will not be able to afford to use it very often.

on 6/20/2015 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Best concealer I have found, but I am still on the hunt for a better one.

This is my go-to undereye concealer. I have been told to try Maybelline Fit Me and the new Urban Decay Weightless Concealer... but neither of them hold a light to NARS.

First of all, I find that when it comes to concealers, I have little luck at drugstores to get a match, so Fit Me was out for lack of a color. NARS offers many more options from fair to dark. I felt the Urban Decay was a little dryer, and I wasn't a fan of it's application.

The price for this concealer may seem steep, but it's pretty in line with others of the same quality. Plus, if I put on my make up without applying this, you can just see the difference Sometimes I will only use this under my eyes before leaving the house and it just *works.*

I blend it out with a dampened beauty blender, and I have fair, combination skin that reacts to a lot of different products, and I luckily do not have any dark discoloration under my eyes, so keep that in mind. I have repurchased this one in the past, and I have just stopped the search, because I have regret every other purchase I've made, because none have been able to compare... and I am a product junkie, so for me to stay product-loyal is a big deal.

In a nutshell: Holy Grail Undereye Concealer.

on 6/18/2015 10:13:00 PM

I have this in the shade biscuit. I use it for under eyebags and redness. It's really pigmented and gives you full coverage. I highly recommend this!

on 6/16/2015 4:50:00 PM

I got this in the shade Vanilla. I finally understand what the hype about this concealer is about! Good for under eyes but I use this mainly to conceal redness, scars and breakouts. It blends easily as it is not too wet. It also isn't too dry on the skin such that it causes my skin to crease and flake. Great consistency! Conceals well, buildable and is very lightweight! It leaves a natural smooth finish. I've many highly raved concealers, I think this is my favourite. I'm already thinking of repurchasing. Pricey but worth it!

on 6/15/2015 8:30:00 PM

I started using NARS liquid concealer in Vanilla and then a fellow You Tuber recommended Custard to hide dark circles. I'm so glad that I did because it has more yellow undertones to match my skin perfectly!! It's easy to blend and it conceals pretty good. It brightens under my eyes as well and makes you look awake. I apply it with the wand and then take a medium-sized fluffy brush or beauty blender or foundation brush and blend it lightly. I'm pretty happy with this product. Thanks for reading!

on 6/15/2015 5:28:00 PM

This is a highly silicone, powdery concealer which will settle into your fine lines. Ok if you are completely lineless but otherwise this looks way too drying. Also its useless on anywhere else on the face except for under the eyes. Revlon color stay is much better. I don't know why the raves about this, but honestly, this is such a ho-hum product. I don't recommend this under any circumstance.

on 6/14/2015 6:16:00 PM

I own several high-end concealers and this is my first repurchase! I have the shade Vanilla which is pale and has a pink undertone to it. While other concealers are better for one thing than another (say dark circles over blemishes), this is my "jack of all trades" concealer. It's great for covering up my very dark under eye circles and has minimal creasing if I set it with powder. But it covers up redness and blemishes well too, as the creaminess makes it 'melt' into your skin so that it's not obvious where you've applied it. I personally like the doe foot applicator - it's convenient and definitely beats having to squeeze a sample of concealer on the back of my hand. It lasts the entire day and doesn't accentuate dry skin. The price is steep, but it suits my needs well and doesn't make me break out (!). Worth the hype and definitely worth a try.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Yes, yes. Worth the hype. Amazing, buildable, blendable concealer. Great for undereyes but also for pimples and redness. I don't think I'll ever need another concealer. I use the vanilla shade- the second-lightest in the line. This is the only concealer where I haven't needed the lightest shade, which I think speaks to the diversity of shade selection.

My only complaint is I wish it was a squeeze tube instead of a wand applicator (for hygienic and get-every-drop purposes). I won't subtract a lippie for this but I have bumped the Packaging rating down to a three.

I just took a two-week holiday with a girl friend and she quickly abandoned her Dior concealer in favor of mine early in the trip. She fell in love with this stuff and she's definitely going to buy it for herself.

I've already re-purchased and will need to again soon. It's pricey but one tube of this lasts me about a year with daily use. I apply under my eyes, around my nose, and on any blemishes.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products