NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've purchased this concealer a few times now in Custard since it is the only one I have found and tried that covers my under-eye circles and stays put. It does settle in by the end of the day, but the color stays very well. I don't use for any red-spots or blemishes since it is a little too dark for the rest of my face. Maybe another lighter color would work, but it feels too heavy for anywhere other than underneath my eyes.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Seriously, can someone explain why everyone is so in love with it? To me, this is the worst out of all concealers I tried, I got a shade Custard for under eyes and Ginger for concealing some redness around the nose and sometimes chin and oh god, this concealer makes me look crispy and tired, not to mention it makes me look like 28 yr old though I'm only 18. I was using it for about a month wondering what the hell is wrong with my makeup nowadays, because I also changed my bronzer and highlighter so I was thinking maybe that's it, but no, it was this concealer, a couple of days ago when I was rushing to the airport to go to my family for holidays and I slapped on L'oreal True Match Lumi Anti-Fatigue Concealing pen (it's quite new in UK, comes in silver packaging) instead because it literally takes no time to perfect and I'm so glad I did that, my makeup went back to looking good and I got rid of Nars concealers in the airport, I doubt ever repurching it, it only can look good on instagram with some retouching, I feel like that's why people get sucked into buying this in the first place like I did, or by watching YT tutorials where they got extremely bright lights on their face so you can't see how thick the product is and how bad it looks as the day goes by. Anyway each to their own and it's nice to see many people satisfied but I'm just giving out an honest review, simply didn't look right on me, hope it helps :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great concealer! I use it in Custard. It blends nicely and looks great, good coverage and lasting power. Great for under eyes!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's a decent concealer. I got it in the shade Mustard from Sephora in NYC, and it ran out after about three months, which was fine. It covers nicely but it does crease, so I wouldn't recommend for anyone with wrinkles. I found it to be a pretty light coverage, and I was disappointed that I had to dip the "brush" into the tube several times to get the amount of product that I needed onto my skin. It stays on (nicely) for about three hours, and starts to crease and turn nasty after that.

Biggest mistake purchasing this, I put it on this morning with a beauty blender and set it with abv banana powder and in an hour it was creasing like crazy and I looked exhausted and old, I'll stick to Mac longwear if I want a high end concealer

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've repurchased this product over five times and I will most definitely be continuing to purchase it. This is the best concealer ever, incredible for my dry skin doesn't cling to dry patches. I have fair skin and use the lightest shade of this concealer to cover my redness that I have from when I had severe acne. This concealer is amazing as a liquid highlighter, again I use the lightest shade of the lot to highlight with. This product is 100% worth your money. The best thing Nars has ever come out with.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Had this concealer for maybe 3 days and returned it. Wore it all those 3 days and it did not blow me away. Now when products are high-end and they underwhelm me, I don't hesitate to return them. I will hands down choose Maybelline Fit Me or Better Skin over this one. I found this product thicker than I anticipated it to be and the coverage wasn't as great as I would've hoped. Not to mention it was kinda hard to blend into my skin.

For the price and the hype, my expectations were set high..and I was definitely let down. It's a decent concealer, don't get me wrong but i was not amazed by it. It creased easily for me, even with setting powder. It didn't give me that radiant, highlighted look I was going for. It's just ho-hum and you would expect a lot more for how it expensive it is.. I wanted to love it but it just didn't happen!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I just bought this in the shade Custard and I think it's the best concealer I've tried so far! It doesn't crease and it has pretty good coverage. Highly recommend, I think it's worth the price.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i bought this a couple of weeks ago at mecca in sydney, at the steep price of $40. I use the shade chantilly (light 1), which is amazing for undereye highlighting on my nc15 skin. i have literally not gone a day without using this since i bought it. it is truly amazing. it can even withstand australia's 42 degree heat, which is a plus. long story short i love it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation & NARS Creamy Concealer - Review and Demonstration by BeautySavers

Top Rated NARS Products