NYX Butter Gloss

4.4

Mineral Oil, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan, Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragran May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), D&C Red 6 Na Salt (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Ca Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 28 Al Lake (CI 45410), FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake (CI 15985:1), FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140:1).

I have this in creme brulee and UGH I love this! My HG nude lipgloss. It makes my lips look so juicy plump and gorgeous! It feels so silky and smooth and has the right about if stickiness so that it lasts. Smells so good and you can't taste anything. I've had this about 9 months and I'll deff rebuy for forever!!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

These are the best glosses! Not sticky at all. Long lasting, decent colour selection, great price. I have them in the shades Creme Brûlée, Maple Blondie, Vanilla Cream Pie, and Peach Cobbler. They're all gorgeous.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have this gloss in Peach Cobbler which I LOVE and Cherry Pie. Such pretty colors! And it feels great on my lips. I'm excited to try a few other colors.

5 STARS!!! These glosses are perfect for everyday use!!! I picked up maple blonde and was scared to try such a bright color bc of the packaging, but the product inside is stunning and perfect for everyday! I usually wore pale nudes, but since getting maple blonde I've been trying out more summery pinks! Such a beautiful universal color. Don't be intimidated by the packaging

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

LOVE. A definite favorite.

Packaging: Very cute bottle with a doe foot applicator. The color on the bottle is identical to the color that goes on the lips. Very nice.

Formula: WONDERFUL! Feels smooth and non-sticky. It moisturizes my lips very well and keeps them moisturized after the gloss has worn off. It has a thicker formula which aids in longevity. I personally love the consistency.

Lasting: 2-4 hours depending on the shade. For the lighter colors, 2-3 hours, and for the darker colors, 3-4 hours.

Scent: Vanilla. Yummm

Colors: I currently have Fortune Cookie, Creme Brulee, Tiramisu, Angel Food Cake, Vanilla Creme Pie, Maple Blondie, Strawberry Parfait, Cupcake, and Red Velvet. They are all beautifully pigmented and creamy. Definitely recommend! Give these a try!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I had this in the shade Creme Brule, a nice nude pink shade. I'm not generally a fan of NYX products but these glosses are the exception. They feel SO smooth and comfortable on the lips and smell delicious. Can settle into lip lines if you apply too much but it's not a big problem.

Removed one lippie because it rolled off my counter into the litter box, rendering it useless. NYX needs to work on the packaging to prevent such mishaps.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Feels amazing on lips. I have peaches and cream, cherry pie and tiramisu. Love them all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I put off buying these for a while because I thought they were just a regular and standard lip gloss that wasn't worth the hype, in my opinion. BUT I WAS WRONG. These are amazing! When I finally did give in and purchased these, little did I know it was the best decision I ever made. They don't really feel like a standard lip gloss, they're not sticky and messy and globby on the lips which I love. They give shine to your lips just as a gloss does, but you don't have that tacky feeling which prevents you from talking with globs of gloss sticking your lips together.
I have the shades Creme Brle, Vanilla Cream Pie and Tiramasu (my personal favourite). They're all nude shades, except Vanilla Cream Pie is more of a pinky-nude colour on the lips. They smell BEAUTIFUL, they smell like a sweet vanilla cream or something. It's not over powering or perfumey and it's also not TOO sickly sweet as some products can smell like. It smells like a bake shop, too. Like you could almost eat the product out of the tube, it's so good.
The only issue I had was the price. I also had only bought these because they happened to be on sale at my local Rexall drugstore for $7.99 CDN, and the regular price is $9.99...PER TUBE. For a little thing like that, I wasn't going to pay $10...if I paid full price for 3, it would've been $30, and that's not acceptable for drugstore products in my opinion. But NYX is a good brand and they're cruelty free so I like them a lot.
OVERALL: Wear nicely, last a long time, smell divine, good colour selection, packaging is nice (the colour you see on the tube is the colour you get), can be pricey.
I will definitely repurchase in the future, as I do have my eye set on the shade Angel Food Cake.

I'm not a huge gloss fan but I really love these. They have a soft non-sticky formula that's more like a lip balm than a gloss. I have the colors Tiramisu and Angel Food Cake which are both natural and pretty looking on NC20 Skin.

I bought this is two shades at Ulta, Vanilla Cream Pie and Apple Strudel. (the bogo 50% off deal.) Honestly, it's just alright. It doesn't deserve all of the "omg best lip gloss ever!!!111!!" hype. But that doesn't mean I don't like them. It's a moisturizing lip gloss and it smells like cake. The colors are pretty sheer but they're enough to add a sheer tint to your lips. Vanilla Cream Pie is a mauvy pink, which is gorgeous, and Apple Strudel is a peachy color. I like them, but I'm not blown away by them. They do moisturize your lips, and they do add a pretty tint to them, but that's about it. The color selection is also quite nice. But all in all it's just a lip gloss and nothing special to them.

Overall, I enjoyed them, but not as much as I thought I would. The provide moisture, and some tint to your lips, but they are just a basic lip gloss. Nothing special.

Video Reviews & Tutorials