January 30, 2015 | 2093 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Butter Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by SleepIsTheCousin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

THE HYPE IS REAL PPL!!!!!!!!

GWIRL I have three of these but am going back to get my two favorites - Creme Brulee (The best one) and Tiramisu.

Glossy
Pretty colors
Pigmented
Not sticky
Cheap as F

GWIRL... you will not regret buying this... unless you buy the purple/pinkish/lavender one and then complain on MUA bc of your poor color judgement. Bye Felicia.

Seriously... buy this if you love lip gloss. I'd rec going for Creme Brulee (good for any coloring) and then figuring out which other ones you want by going to YouTube and searching NYX Butter Gloss swatches! Changed my LYFE!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by hannnzyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The addiction is real...I own about half of the shades from this line, and they're the most amazing lipglosses I've ever tried. I hate the feeling of sticky glosses, which is why I've stayed away from them all together in the past. But after watching Casey Holmes from YouTube recommend these, I knew it had to try them. I 100% would choose these over my Mac lipglasses anyday! The butter glosses are so creamy and pigmented, it's like a dream come true for a gloss. And did I mention how yummy they smell? Can't get enough of these!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2014 6:04:00 AM More reviews by Itrain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Love the colour but I found this to be very thick and sticky, smells quite nice and the package is cute but I would not buy this

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by JerzeyBella

LOVE!!! Just bought a few of them and I'm addicted! Great colors, and smooth rich texture without being sticky.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by StephanieChristine26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't say I'm in love. While the gloss is pigmented greatly and smells good, I find this still to sticky for me to LOVE it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by zozosparkles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the Nyx Butter gloss from the packaging to the formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Yvonneay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this product in Apple Strudel, and I gotta say, this is a very lovely color. The pale pink color looks amazing with my skin, and with my slightly more pink-red lips, it looks really pretty. The only thing I really dislike about it is the chemical-y taste I get in my mouth when I wear it. It's not that bad, and it goes away after a bit, but it seems NYX lip products have that and it bothers me a bit.

The gloss is buttery, smooth, but not thick nor uncomfortable to wear. It feels moisturizing, but I haven't noticed any improvement on my dry lips. It does kinda settle a bit in my "lip cracks", but nothing a quick dab with a tissue wont fix. I love the color I got this in, and I must say, I really want to try others!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Own 7 of the shades. My favorite drugstore lip gloss I've found and very affordable. Not sticky. Lots of shades to choose from. Scent/Flavor is not too strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Syababy06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this! I have a lot of the lip matte cream one and so I decided to buy the butter gloss because of the reviews and now I wear em everyday! The smell is nice and vanilla sweet, the texture is so buttery and moisturizing also it stays in place just fine for a lip gloss. And I think I'm gonna buy more shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by syana99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have dry and chapped lips. I scrub my lips with toothbrush everyday to keep it 'flake-free'.
I don't like lipstick because it always dries out my lips (despite claiming to be moisturising). So I only use lip glosses to give my lips some colour. By far this is the only lip gloss that is so 'buttery' it can actually act as a lip balm for my lips. I use it on my favourite lip balm, then apply a thin coat of Nyx Butter Gloss and I have moisturised lips all day long (Of course I have to reapply it from time to time considering I talk, eat and drink)