November 25, 2014 | 1846 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Cream Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Alyssar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I bought this because I saw how much everyone liked it and I just ran out of my normal covergirl foundation so I thought I would give this a shot. It does have good coverage but it doesn't cover EVERYTHING. I also noticed that my skin was breaking out so bad. I have never in my life had a break out from makeup this bad in my life! I have no idea how to fix my face now :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by BrittAm95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My favorite foundation ever. It covers great, goes on smooth, isn't oily, stays on long, and unlike some people, it doesn't break out my face. I bought this after I ran out of foundation and needed some quick. I grabbed this because it was only three dollars and I've had good luck with Wet 'n' Wild before. I was not disappointed. I have never gone back. It does feel a bit thick sometimes during the summer, so I mix it with a little moisturizer to thin it out, and it still works like a charm.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by ambsoph1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

First let me give a list of current foundation I have in my possession . Clinique stay matte, mac face and body, mufe it's the firming one can't remember the name, nars sheer glow,revlon color stay cream and liquid, tarte Amazonian clay foundation, bare minerals original . The24 hour one from Lancôme . might have some more anyway I would have never ever bought this foundation kinda a foundation snob. Buuuuutt saw some post on how great this is and I was in 5below letting my daughter pick out some junk and thought what the hell, it's only 4 dollars can't hurt.
Now let me say I have only used it once and have not been able to tell if it breaks me out. If it does I will update.
I did not use a primer with this I have oily skin in t zone I wanted to see how it held up. Plus it's humid now and foundation has a hard time staying on my face.
I used the Sonia kushak flat multipurpose brush to apply. It went on great one coat only was needed,covered better than any of the above foundations I have mentioned. I have some red marks from past zits. Coved them well. I have slightly uneven skin and this evened it out well. And it lasted and looked great the entire time I had it on. And that's saying a lot for me with my oil slick nose.
Did not settle into fine lines either. Only thing is I bought this in medium tan and that was almost too light but I have a tan now and made it work and the next shade looked orange ((which was the last shade in the color line they had) so wnw could ramp up the color selection .So that is the color I will stick with for now.
Yes, as of right now I would buy again. Will update if break outs happen or if I notice it anything else. Or if I feel like it's doing anything else to my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by mrsuhmazing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I won't say this is my HG because I might jinx myself but this stuff is amazing. It's a foundation that has medium to full coverage, that ISN'T matte and actually comes in a shade light enough for my pale skin, did I also mention that it's only $3? I seriously love this stuff. It doesn't make me look cakey at all and gives my skin a nice dewy finish, I don't see powder or anything with this and it looks fabulous applied with a beauty blender. My only complaint and a reason I took off a lippie is that it oxidizes ever so slightly but I seem to have remedied this problem my mixing in just a little MAC Strobe Cream. Amazing, amazing product!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Jitney

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I actually purchased this as a last resort during a beauty emergency: I was en route to my weekend birthday celebration and realized that I forgot my entire makeup bag (who does that, especially a a person who frequents this site?!). I bought a few key things at the drugstore, and made sure everything totaled under $20 since it would only be used once. Boy, was I surprised. This foundation looks BEAUTIFUL on my skin. There was no need for concealer or powder, although I lightly finished it with baby powder just because I don't like my skin feeling moist or tacky. Perfect color match (820 Medium/Tan), looks natural, medium-full coverage, and ridiculously well-priced. Quality-wise, this could easily pass as a high-end foundation. It is also ridiculously easy to apply for the flawless look it gives - I applied this using my hands in a moving vehicle and my entire face changed without much effort.

However, the next day I woke up with little pimples on my cheeks and nose. When I do breakout, it's usually hormonal and around my chin or hairline area. I forgot about this foundation and a few months later, I tried it again. Same flawless and effortless results, but with the same breakouts to follow.

Despite the cons for me, I would recommend for everyone to at least try this out. You only have $4.00 to lose!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Crackleball

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is really, really, really good for the price. I was pleasantly surprised! Great coverage, doesn't accentuate dryness, pretty finish...

bad packaging, though! Do not store this stuff cap-side down, or when you open it prepare to lose half the product down the sink or on your floor or all over your vanity. I'd love if it came with a pump!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

SELECTED SHADE: medium tan

PROS

- full coverage
- semi-matte finish
- long wearing
- lightweight when applied with a sponge
- little goes a long way

CONS

- packaging
- feels heavy when applied with a brush
- scent
- oil control

COMMENTS: Full coverage, long wearing foundation with a semi-matte finish at a low price. This will initially feel heavy, especially if you apply this with a brush. It's lightweight when applied with a sponge. I personally think this stuff looks amazing when applied with a sponge. The packaging could be better as product tends to keep being pushed out even when you're not squeezing the tube. A little goes a long way with this stuff - coverage is great. I don't like the scent, though. I'm not sure how to describe it, but I'm glad it doesn't linger. There isn't much oil control - I'm good for 4 hours and then I start to get dewy. It stays put, though and looks great. I would compare this to Revlon's CS Whipped foundation, which I love as well.

Will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by iloveblush

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in medium and it was a pretty good match. The product is nice, covers well enough and gives a nice finish. However, according to Paula Begoun, there is an ingredient in this product which is not good to keep on skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 3:58:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow, I don't think it gets any better for the price! It gives true medium coverage, so I still need a concealer for bad areas. It glides on like butter and stays for about 10 hours on me. It promises a satin-matte finish and it certainly lives up to its claims. You might get more wear if you use a primer/setting spray/powder. I have it in the shade "Fair" which has neutral to yellow undertones on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 5:35:00 AM More reviews by Suddenlii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Most certainly a diamond in the rough!

I usually stay far away from "really cheap" drugstore foundations, because if they don't break me out, they are orange. If they're not orange, then they have 0% coverage. If they have coverage, they don't last at all, etc. But not this one!

The colour selection is great -- they have about 3 different shades per "type" of skin tone -- I use the colour "light" (second from palest), and it matches my skintone perfectly -- no dreaded line, no dreaded orangey-ness. I usually apply it in spots all over my face with my fingers, and then blend it out with a flat-top brush. Since I have oily skin, I always powder over foundation, although I feel like I might be able to slip under the wire with this one -- it's not greasy in the slightest, either.

My only two complaints would be, first off, the smell is kind of strange, but really not terribly strong or nauseating, and it's only noticeable right out of the tube. The tube claims that it is "medium to full coverage", and well, I would say that it is a solid medium. Great coverage, but I wouldn't really call it a full-coverage.

Great product, either way -- and so cheap! My HG!