July 25, 2014 | 1946 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Whisper

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by underage

I love these lipsticks. They are great for daytime because they are kind of sheer and go on so smooth with a little shine. I have Pin Up Peach and Lust for Blush and they are both very wearable. I didn't think anything would replace my Revlon Lip Butters but these are starting to! There is no shimmer, unlike the Lip Butters. The packaging is so cute but you need to open them to see the true color. They don't last a long time on the lips but I don't really mind.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 5:36:00 PM More reviews by CaitlinT

These lipsticks are very nice, and are pretty true to their advertisement. They are a sheer wash of color, glossy, not drying, and are buildable if you want them to be brighter. I bought "who wore it red-er" and "pink possibilities". The red shade isn't a vibrant red, more of a berry red. It's sheer and nice, but not too red. Pink possibilities is a sheer, baby pink color. It's very fresh looking and I like it a lot. It's good for days when you just go fresh faced, or if you want to build it up to a brighter pink, it looks nice with black liquid eyeliner and mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by alissacupcakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am so addicted to these! They are super buttery and the pigmentation is great! It's super buildable so it can be really vivid or just a hint of color. I so far have 5 of them in #60 petal rebel, #65 pink possibilities, #70 faint for fuchsia, #75 rose of attraction, and #95 mad for magenta. I plan on getting all 20 shades overtime(:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by joshquinto

Im addicted! The colors are not as vivid but they they are subtle. It goes on super buttery! I just love it.. I used everyday as my lipbalm.. It doesnt dry out my lips..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 9:04:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticluv18

I adore this lipstick. I got mine in Coral Ambition and love the color. But the amount of product I get for like $6 is a little crazy. There is a small amount of product but overall the formula and color is amazing!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by MicahIsBored

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I bought this in Go Nude about 2-3 months ago, When I got it I was really excited to try it out so I put it on immediately and I thought it was okay, not the greatest lip product in the world but not bad (I LOVED the smell of it). I wore it for the entire day, It wasn't until latter that night that I realized that around my lips it was getting really itchy and starting to peel (I know TMI). I guess I had an allergic reaction to it, which sucks cause I heard so many people are in love with it, but I cant even wear it :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Wonderland449

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in Some Like It Taupe and I LOVE it. Its sheer but shimmery, glossy without being gooey or overly girly. It feels very sophisticated. Sort of like a mix of lip gloss and lip sticks. I am in the Army and I can only wear conservative make up and also I don't want to pull out a girly tube of hot pink lip gloss at work. This is perfect because it gives just the right amount of color, looks classy on and keep my lips nice and soft :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

I picked this up in pin up peach and its a nice reddish-pink color. It's not really how I picture peach, but I do like the color. It applies sheer with some shine and it looks really smooth. I do need to reapply often, but that is the sort of lippie this is. I mush prefer this to the Revlon Lip Butters I picked up 6 months ago.. They were okay, but weren't as smooth. When I'm in the mood for a sheer, buildable lip product, this is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Carlietenney

I love how smooth it is and how it isn't sicky I love them!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by mel2133

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

perfect, soft, delicate color.