Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

4.5

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, VP Eicosene Copolymer, Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Sorbic Acid, Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, dimethicon, Dimethiconol, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI77492 CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891

on 1/20/2015 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is absolutely incredible! The price is great, it lasts forever, and it works like magic!

on 1/15/2015 2:19:00 PM

It's too bad this product is no longer going to be for sale (bought it on clearance). I have really oily eyelids and this helped my urban decay naked palette stay on alll day. It does dry your lids quite a bit so if your eyeshadow is already pretty dry this may not be the best primer for you to use but for me it worked great!!

on 1/14/2015 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This stuff is AMAZING! Works better than UDPP and I picked it up at Walgreens for under $5! Will definitely be repurchasing!!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great d/s find! I've been using this for the past yr and i'm thrilled that it keeps my shadows intact, doesnt crease and best of all, inexpensive!! Goodbye UDPP!

on 1/9/2015 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This has fast become a HG eye primer, Prior to using this I used Nars eye primer which i loved and worked great. I couldn't believe this ds primer is just as good, I am on my second tube. Unfortunately its not sold here so I have to order international but its worth it for all the money I save not buying High end. If you haven't tried this already I would definitely give it a go

on 1/9/2015 8:17:00 AM

I've tried so many eye shadow primers and this one is, hands-down, the best out there - especially for the price! I have oily lids and my makeup does not move with this stuff. Urban Decay's primer still allowed my makeup to crease by the end of the day so I gave up on that when I found the primer by Too Faced.The primer from Too Faced was great (with better packaging than UD) but when I ran out and saw this at Walgreens, I decided to give it a try.

I was a little scared to open it up because WnW products usually have a very strong perfumey smell, but this is fragrance free. The packaging is similar to Too Faced and works just as well - if not better! I would compare the WnW primer to the one from Too Faced but at a fraction of the price. Love this stuff!

Tip: I have found that it helps to dust on some translucent powder before putting on eyeshadow because the WnW primer is like glue for eyeshadow and is hard to blend or get even without the powder.

on 1/8/2015 5:23:00 PM

This works wonders for me. Better than udpp or nyx for me. Steal! Also the packaging is so hygienic, unlike the chanel primer which is brush pen. Amazing that it's so cheap. It's a little strong for my under eye area, can over apply easily there and crease. A light hand for lower eye works better for me, upper eye area is more forgiving of the strength of this formula, little goes a long way! Another HG fan here.

on 1/6/2015 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My absolute favorite drugstore eye primer. Enhances shadow intensity and wear time with no fuss.

on 1/3/2015 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a good eyeshadow primer but it has its flaws. It is very sticky so make sure you let it dry before you put on the eyeshadow. Also, it sticks to any thing you put it on top. I like to use NYX's eye pencil in milk in the corner of my eyes but this primer causes it to ball up and it gets clumpy if it touches it.

on 1/1/2015 9:27:00 PM

Finally a fantastic shadow primer for oily lids. I've used UD for years, it was good but not great. Usually around the 6 hour mark my shadow would be creasing. Not with this little gem. I go the full day...sometimes 14 hours and my shadow and liner look perfect. I've bought 2 backups because if I love a product...it will be discontinued.