Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

4.4

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, VP Eicosene Copolymer, Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Sorbic Acid, Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, dimethicon, Dimethiconol, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI77492 CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891

on 2/1/2015 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This primer does a good job of evening out the skin color of my eyelids, but unfortunately doesn't work well with keeping shadows in place or preventing creasing. The formula is really runny and overall I just am not too thrilled about this product.

on 1/31/2015 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My favorite eye primer. Comparable to high end primers for a quarter of the price

on 1/31/2015 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great DUPE for UD Eye Shadow Primer in SIN! What a bargain!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

After seeing all the reviews on this primer it peaked my interest and well if it wasn't any good then I could just trash it (it's only four dollars at Walgreens) Well I have to say I LOVE IT. It's cheap works great and doesn't leave my eye area lighter then the rest of my eye (halo effect). If you use urban decay or painterly paint pot this is way better!

on 1/20/2015 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is absolutely incredible! The price is great, it lasts forever, and it works like magic!

on 1/15/2015 2:19:00 PM

It's too bad this product is no longer going to be for sale (bought it on clearance). I have really oily eyelids and this helped my urban decay naked palette stay on alll day. It does dry your lids quite a bit so if your eyeshadow is already pretty dry this may not be the best primer for you to use but for me it worked great!!

on 1/14/2015 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This stuff is AMAZING! Works better than UDPP and I picked it up at Walgreens for under $5! Will definitely be repurchasing!!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great d/s find! I've been using this for the past yr and i'm thrilled that it keeps my shadows intact, doesnt crease and best of all, inexpensive!! Goodbye UDPP!

on 1/9/2015 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This has fast become a HG eye primer, Prior to using this I used Nars eye primer which i loved and worked great. I couldn't believe this ds primer is just as good, I am on my second tube. Unfortunately its not sold here so I have to order international but its worth it for all the money I save not buying High end. If you haven't tried this already I would definitely give it a go

on 1/9/2015 8:17:00 AM

I've tried so many eye shadow primers and this one is, hands-down, the best out there - especially for the price! I have oily lids and my makeup does not move with this stuff. Urban Decay's primer still allowed my makeup to crease by the end of the day so I gave up on that when I found the primer by Too Faced.The primer from Too Faced was great (with better packaging than UD) but when I ran out and saw this at Walgreens, I decided to give it a try.

I was a little scared to open it up because WnW products usually have a very strong perfumey smell, but this is fragrance free. The packaging is similar to Too Faced and works just as well - if not better! I would compare the WnW primer to the one from Too Faced but at a fraction of the price. Love this stuff!

Tip: I have found that it helps to dust on some translucent powder before putting on eyeshadow because the WnW primer is like glue for eyeshadow and is hard to blend or get even without the powder.