Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

4.5

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, VP Eicosene Copolymer, Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Sorbic Acid, Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, dimethicon, Dimethiconol, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI77492 CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891

on 11/6/2014 7:03:00 PM

I'd always raved about Milani eye primer as being my favorite, preferred over Urban Decay, Too Face, & Nars primers, so I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I think I like this Wet n Wild one over the Milani. This does everything the Milani does, & goes a few steps beyond. First off, while both make the shadow go on more vibrant, I think this one makes it go on just a little bit more vibrant. Also, when I swatched eyeshadow on my hand over the two to compare them, then washed my hands, while the Milani one mostly washed away, there was still a lot of color left on my hand overtop of the Wet n Wild one, & I'd even used soap, like this wasn't me doing a test, I was literally trying to wash it off my hands, so I was rubbing them together pretty briskly. Yet at the same time, on my eyes it washes off normally with the cleanser or makeup remover I normally use, so that's great. And one of the things I think I liked best about it was that I found that it was easier to blend my eyeshadows over it than the Milani one. It has a thinner, smoother consistency, so maybe that's why. It's been about 14 hours I've had my makeup on today so far, & I even took a nap in it (bad, I know), & it's still going strong. So I personally think it'd probably go to the 24hr mark, though I never stay up that late, lol. It's not the type of product that's at every drugstore, like I'd been at several different ones before I found it-I got mine at Walgreens. So if you happen to see it at a drugstore, it's definitely worth giving a shot, & it's very inexpensive.

*edit-ok, well, I know I said I never stay up 24 hrs, but I actually had a rare occasion where I did last night. And the primer made it to the 24hr mark! My eyeshadow looked just as vibrant & crease free as when I applied it, & there wasn't even any hint of oiliness on my lids. Definitely my new favorite!

on 11/2/2014 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This magical potion of happiness makes my eyelids flutter with joy!! Seriously, this is the first primer i have ever used and it is fantabolous!!! I used this primer for eyeshadow, eyeliner and smudging under my eyes. The latest i have worn this primer had been about 16 hours. And barely anything came off! Trust me, I am an unexperienced make up user, but this was a true jewel in all the doubts of finding the perfect primer. TRY IT.

on 10/27/2014 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

What can I say about this product that hasn't already been said...it's outstanding. Even after applying it over moisurizer and eye cream, it kept my eyeshadow and liner looking matte, creaseless, and like I just put it on all day long. I like this way better than the other eyeshadow primers I've tried (Nars, Urban Decay, Mary Kay). I don't care if Fergie drops another album, this is a great primer!

on 10/27/2014 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing! Where has it been all my life?!

I have the oiliest eyelids on the planet, I'm convinced. The oil actually begins to run into my eyes after a few hours and causes burning. I have never even thought of using an eyelid primer as I expected it not to work since face primers haven't worked for me at all. I pretty much stopped wearing eye makeup in the last couple years because of this.

I saw this product at a local Walmart on clearance (all the Wet n Wild was on clearance). I thought, what the heck, I'll try it. I'm so glad I did but I'm irritated I didn't find this years ago. I can work most of and sometimes all of a 12 hour shift without having to wash my face to get the oil off my eyelids and out of my eyes!

It's amazing how well it works!

on 10/23/2014 9:27:00 AM

Just try this. It can't hurt, even if you've been loyal to high end eye primers for years. I've used a few - UDPP, Too Faced, Nars. I've liked them all but I literally can't distinguish any difference in performance when I use this cheapie. My eye makeup stays put, fresh and vibrant all day. You could be saving SO MUCH MONEY.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

What in the what? How is this so fantastic? It boggles my mind. Or rather, my crease-less, perfectly upkept eye makeup. All night long.

on 10/22/2014 8:26:00 PM

By far the best Primer I've had. I've tried Too Faced Shadow insurance and Urban Decay. I put this on under my shadow at 8:00 am. and it is still on fully at night. And sometimes I forget to remove my shadow at night and it's still noticible in the morning. Crazy staying power. Hope it never gets discontinued. Love it.

on 10/11/2014 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Best primer I have ever tried. It's extremely inexpensive and makes eyeshadows last all day. Its texture is creamy and glides on smoothly. I will definitely buy more of this when I run out (if I ever run out! You only need the smallest amount).

on 10/7/2014 10:54:00 PM

One of the best eye primers I have tried!

on 9/28/2014 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I can't find this in Canada so I have to order it from the US and have it shipped to my US address, but it is worth the hassle! Certainly one of the best AND most affordable primers out there. I made the mistake of missing this step the other day and my e/s was faded and creased because of it, so it does the job. Keeps my shadow looking very fresh for pretty much the entire day. Even when I want to use my MAC Paint Pots, I like to use this first. Just a tiny dab, rubbed between two opposite fingers and patted into place. I usually let it 'set' while I do my brows and go on with my eyeshadow. I don't see a need to look any further, this one works so well.