October 24, 2014 | 1786 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by payjark

I own two of these. I own the light pink shade, which I believe is called Rose On and On. The other one is a nude color that is called Eternal Nude. These are good for days that I just want a little color on my lips. I don't know if they "stain" but since I have 2 light MLBB colors, that could be why I can't tell if they stain. They last at least half the day though, which is awesome for a gloss. They are a bit sticky. I use these over a lip liner for a more put together look and I'm good to go. The applicator is doe foot but a little less standard than a normal doe foot. I think its made to get more product on the applicator but its nothing amazingly special. I love the smell though! I get why they could smell strange to others, but they smell very floral, which I love. I think I should purchase a few others. They are about $7 at Walmart which isn't too bad because I don't find much lip glosses that I truly enjoy, even HE glosses aren't as nice as these.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by Ashleycoop987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product i got the forever lilac and it looks so nice on me.I finally found the perfect stain lip gloss

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by miriamt16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my first review! EEEPPP I'm excited! Lol. I was at Walmart in the cosmetics area and i came across these. I got them when they first came out, so they were expensive. They were around $11.99-$12.99! I was excited to try them so i gave them a shot. I got the one in pink resistance because i wanted a nice subtle pink. When i got home i opened it up. It made me a little iffy to buy the product at first because they don't come sealed with any safety seal AT ALL. So somebody could swatch it on their hand and/or put it on and put it back. GROSS!! But anyway, I wore it to school the next day and didn't really like it. It smelled HORRIBLE to me. Like a chemically perfume. Kind of like a rose perfume with a strong chemical scent. It was VERY strong. The product itself did indeed have a wet feeling. It is a stain. Although The "Pink Resistance" color wasn't pigmented at ALL. I couldn't even see it on my lips. Within the first 10 minutes of wear i noticed that the lip gloss made me have those little sticky string whenever i opened my mouth! The taste isnt pleasant and neither is the smell. The product is ok. I wouldn't recommend it.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

In my search for a good lip laquer that I do not have to mortgage the house to pay for, I decided to try this one. MY experience with this is rather negative, I'm afraid.

In the first place, the color, I got the Forever Lilac, which shows like a mauvy pink in the case. On me, it turned a bright, vivid berry. Not a bad shade, but not what I was looking for.

In the second place, it wears off almost instantly if you eat or drink, and leaves no color whatsoever. Has some loose glitter I don't care for at all. Glossy, but not goopey-gloss, which is why I gave it a 2.

Not what I was looking for so I gave it away. I got Rimmel's Show Off Lip Laquer, which is cheaper than this, and I am absolutely delighted with it (I wrote a review on that).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by NJCathi

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've tried lots of stains and hated most of them. I liked the Shiseido but the colors are limited and the price is high. Used Maybelline for a while but hate that bubblegum taste. So I decided to buy the Loreal when I had left my lipstick at home. What a surprise! It has no icky taste, stays on FOREVER, doesn't cost a fortune and has nice colors. Ok, they could expand the color range a bit but so far I have 4 and I'm happy. Definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by berlianips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love L'Oreal so much, especially this Lip Gloss, Perfect for to me. wanna buy again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Xaephan

I have this in Pink Rebellion, and I do really like it! It goes on semi-sheer, but doesn't feel heavy or sticky at all. In fact, it's a bit watery for a gloss. The colour is nice and shows up well on my lips (which are pretty heavily pigmented). I don't notice that it gives a notable staining effect, which may be due to the light colour or my lips, not sure. I'd say that the stain probably shows up better with the darker/brighter colours, like the Revlon Stain Balms--though the pink I have with that stains a lot better, but obviously it's not really the same product or give the same effect. Doesn't accentuate the lines on my lips or chapped skin either.

Great product overall, but I took one lippie off for the nonexistent staining.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by ericavander

Loooooove this! I had been eyeing this for quite a while after seeing it on a fashion blog I read (Veronika's Blushing), but the price threw me. Finally caved and picked it up and have been wearing it non-stop since. I got Pink Resistance and it's so pretty! Definitely will re-buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by goaheadlily

Checking out many,many lipglosses, I was thrilled to try this one. I was sort of disappointed to be honest. I bought two and the colors are very nice but I wasn't too wild about the feel of it. It was sort of tacky feeling and just uncomfortable. I won't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by lucyzta

I just purchased this in Pink Rebellion! I am a BIG fan. I would have given it 5 lipsticks but I think it is a little bit too expensive for a drugstore purchase (I got mine for $10.50 at CVS). I have to admit that I have been craving this product ever since I saw the commercial on TV (yes, I am totally the girl that advertisers are targeting!). This did not disappoint though!

First of all, I love the packaging. It's really unique and sleek looking. Very sophisticated, especially for a drugstore purchase. I love the applicator, it makes it super easy to apply this product. I found it easy to apply evenly, and I liked that it didn't run like some other glosses of lipsticks when I apply. I had to apply two or three coats of this to really get a deeper pink. Once it is on though it stays on very well. I ate a meal and it was still in tact. I'd definitely repurchase this! I want to get more colors too!