November 23, 2014 | 1847 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I find that one thing with reviews on bb cream is that the people who hate it, (not all) have tried Asian bb cream. I have tried both. I don't like most Asian bb creams for the gray cast they give. Some American bb creams do the same but this one does not.

Firstly if you are very oily you may not like this. It's got some slip and some shine.

It's thicker and creamy and applies nicely. I have the shade light. It's a little more on the yellow side. It blends nice. There's no sparkle like the foundation has. Give it some time to set though. If you powder the shine right away it's not as nice. I like the look of this after an hour. I have dry skin I never powder but upon first use I did because of the shine. Turns out I didn't actually need it once it settled. I have used the Garnier one and love it but i wanted to try something new and something with more sun protection.

It has SPF 30 which is great. I didn't need moisturizer before application! It wears nicely throughout the day.

The coverage is sheer. It's build able but still on the sheer side if you have any problem spots you may need concealer.

Now is this the HG of bb creams? Nope. It's not a miracle worker and it's not super impressive but it does look nice and does what it's supposed to. I'd get it again if there weren't better coverage products out there but for the price and accessibility it's good.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by NonGuru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very dry skin and even after using a facial serum and moisturizer, it still clung on to my dry skin, making it really obvious and cakey, even though it's a BB cream. =/

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by katherinology

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is 2nd of my three BB creams I own, and the one I like the most. It comes in 3 shades (I don't know if there's any other shade than these 3 I find in Indonesia), and I wear the light-medium one. The main reason why I love this BB cream is the shade. This light-medium really match my skin, not being too fair or too dark, and rarely I find BB cream in local stores that offer this light-medium tone (perks of having skin tone at the cut-off, sigh).
This BB cream is, of course, 4x more expensive than Garnier BB cream (the youngest of my collection, and the one I run to for daily wear) but it has better staying power. It stays for about 6 hours in normal condition, and doesn't really fade when exposed to mild rain (I'm not saying that this product is waterproof, but rain doesn't make this BB cream fade easily). It provides moisture and helps to even my skin blemishes very well. I usually wear this with a primer, and the result is better than BB cream worn alone (pores are less visible with the help of primer, thank goodness!).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by trufflegallery

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love using this when I'm short on time or when I want to go to for a more casual, natural look. It's BB cream, it's supposed to supply light and sheer coverage. Get foundation if you want full coverage.

I have oily skin, so after a few hours my skin does get a sheen but I fixed that by setting the BB cream with a mineral powder- this also helps makes the BB cream last longer too.

I wouldn't buy it again because I just love buying new BB creams.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2014 1:47:00 AM More reviews by MissJingly

I used to think that this was a decent BB cream- but then i delved into the obsession of Asian BB creams and i never looked back! I felt that this BB cream was too greasy on my skin and it left my skin oily, but perhaps that's just my skin. What i liked about this BB cream was its SPF rating (but then again, that's nothing too uncommon amongst BB creams) and its packaging which allows you to see its colour. Like other drugstore BB creams, i don't think this product lasts long, maybe around 4-5 hours???
After my trip back from Asia (where it's currently winter), i found that this BB cream was too dark for my skin. I won't purchase this product again as it's quite expensive in Australia and i'll probably try using the rest up by mixing it with a lighter foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by anisola

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure why there are reviews about it being oily. In my experience it's more dry. I have combo skin and I found this more like a foundation then a lotion. It clung to dry skin, especially on my nose, and I really had to work to get it to absorb without my face looking like I had some kind of scaly foundation. The quest continues....

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2014 9:34:00 PM More reviews by ana_lipglossaddict

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too greasy. It's not buildable for better coverage. Just gets more oily. There are much better ones out there. Currently loving PF with a light dusting of Milani's mineral powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by makeup4ever15

I love this stuff! Great light coverage for a natural look, but it can be greasy so a nice matte powder sets the look. Sadly, I'm really pale, so right know, since I haven't got any Sun, the lightest shade, 010 pale, is to dark for me. so I can only use it during the summer. oh well! Yes I will repurchase, in July!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by diggitybomb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this did not work on my skin, it looks too greasy. still, this does not mean its a bad bb cream. Its quite thick, easy to apply, covers just enough, not too much, but blurred my acne scars. it didnt broke me out. overall i reccomend it to people with normal to dry skin, or combination skin (only on the cheeks)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by shelby1211

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the packaging on the photoready revlon collection... just thought I would put that out there. I find a lot of their packaging to look cheap but this looks very clean and classy.

I bought this product light (010). This (out of the 2 bb creams I own) is hands down my favorite. The finish is a healthy dewy finish and is hydrating. It blends right into my skin color and provides a nice medium coverage... I would say this product would not be the first choice for someone with acne or oily skin, but bc I have dry skin and no blemishes, this is a great product for me... Very happy with it and will definitely buy it again. The one thing I would say is that it is not as long lasting as loreal's magic skin beautifier bb cream