Maybelline Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink

4.3

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alumina, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

on 4/18/2013 6:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is pretty darned close to UD toasted in cream formula. Toasted is definitely warmer and has more of a multi-dimentional effect to it but this is not too frosty or too cool for deeper skinned girls. This is the first drugstore eyeshadow I have bought in ages and I lucked out! I shy away from light frosty shadows yet this one is just so pretty, and lasts a good long while on it's own with no primer. Give it a try!

on 4/16/2013 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing stuff!! I love this soo much. The lasting power is amazing the pink is such a gorgeous color. Doesn't crease. Easy to apply. Worth the price, $5. Totally recommend and gonna repurchase.

on 4/16/2013 6:12:00 AM

This is a warm pink shimmer which actually looks very pretty as a wash of color on my lids. Like this a lot.

on 4/15/2013 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! I love the quality and the colour of it - although I'm not really a big fan of shimmers - I think this is the perfect pink to use, especially when it comes to brightening up your eyes. I usually put this on my lid, then blend it out with a brown eyeshadow on my crease. And the thing is, it might be on the more expensive side of drugstore products but it is definitely worth buying because it lasts for a very very long time. A little goes a long way with this one!

on 4/14/2013 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought these in Barely Branded (70) & Inked in Pink (55). LOVE these so much! You can wear them alone, or Barely Branded can also even be used as a shadow base. They go on so smooth & creamy, it's pretty much foolproof. And they're inexpensive!
Inked in Pink is a warm pink, it kind of looks like UD's Toasted, but with a slightly cooler undertone. Since this is a warm pink, you can wear it with plums or with browns & both will look good with it. I feel like this is a very versatile pink. Would definitely recommend!

on 4/12/2013 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

finally a pink that works on my skintone as a single color wash! most end up looking too silver or white.

feels creamier than my other color tattoos

goes on thinly & evenly (i first used my finger...yuck. messy. much better control with a sponge applicator)

on 3/22/2013 8:30:00 AM

AMAZING!!!!!!!1 I thought because I am cool toned I wouldn't be able to pull it off. I was so wrong. I used my finger to apply to the lids. I didn't put on a lot but it gives a nice wash of pink shimmer. I love this color and happy it apart of the collection : ))

on 3/14/2013 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've tried most of the other colors in this line and I like this one the best! It goes on ballerina pink with a little shimmer. I find with the other colors in this line are seemingly filled with silver/grey shimmer, which is not flattering and hard to work with. In fact the taupe color just looks like mud slathered all over my eyelid, not good. Ink in pink can be built up into a faint mauve color as well. I also lined my bottom lid with it. It's very pretty and goes with coral colors or more purple shadows well.

on 3/12/2013 5:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Im not an eyeshadow junkie and I barely wear it. i discovered the maybeline color tattoo in rosť gold and I am in LOVE. I wear it on its own and I apply it with a flat shader brush. I'm a nurse and I can't wear heavy makeup so this color is perfect for me. This color made me like eyeshadow on me again!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Update:
Just wore this all over the lid, on tear duct, and inner 1/3 of lower lash line with Urban Decay Tease eyeshadow on the outer lid and MAC Vanilla eyeshadow on the browbone and I got so many compliments today!
Original review:
I rarely wear eyeshadow (when I say "rarely," I mean only a few times a year), but for some reason I needed to have this. When I finally got it, it was everything I was expecting and more.
Inked in Pink is the most gorgeous shimmery frosted light pink. It's actually very wearable--it's not too frosty, and it's not bright at all. It's absolute perfection.
Not to mention that the formula is incredible. I expected it to be like my Bad to the Bronze formula (which is somewhat hard and thick, but creamy and smooth nonetheless), but it's not. Either I got a bad Bad to the Bronze, or the formula for these new shades are different, because Inked in Pink is much softer, creamier, and smoother. I love it!
This creamy formula makes application foolproof, as you can simply blend or pat it all over the lid for a quick wash of color, and you're all set. You don't need primer or anything, because once it dries, it's set and will stay put all day long without any smudging, patching, creasing, or fading. You can vigorously rub your finger on your lids and it still won't budge. Hell, you can shower or go swimming and it won't budge!
Inked in Pink has officially got me hooked on eyeshadows now--okay, not "hooked," but I'm for sure going to be wearing eyeshadow more than just a few times a year now!
I need to get Barely Branded next! You can't go wrong for only $6 each, compared to MAC Paint Pots that cost three times as much at $18.50. Goodbye, Paint Pots!
Would I repurchase? Yes!