Maybelline Color Tattoo - Inked in Pink

4.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Alumina, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.

on 4/21/2013 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Very pretty light pink color that I have a hard time finding in powder shadows. Creamy and blends well. I can use it as an eyeshadow color, but I use it more often as a base under a powder shadow. This shadow lasts all day and doesn't crease.

on 4/20/2013 5:08:00 PM

Meh. It's a pretty standard metallic pink color. It goes on really smoothly and is easy to blend but it's not that opaque and looks like a light wash of pink on the eyes, which is good if you're going for that look. It works pretty well as an eyeshadow base, though.

on 4/18/2013 6:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is pretty darned close to UD toasted in cream formula. Toasted is definitely warmer and has more of a multi-dimentional effect to it but this is not too frosty or too cool for deeper skinned girls. This is the first drugstore eyeshadow I have bought in ages and I lucked out! I shy away from light frosty shadows yet this one is just so pretty, and lasts a good long while on it's own with no primer. Give it a try!

on 4/16/2013 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing stuff!! I love this soo much. The lasting power is amazing the pink is such a gorgeous color. Doesn't crease. Easy to apply. Worth the price, $5. Totally recommend and gonna repurchase.

on 4/16/2013 6:12:00 AM

This is a warm pink shimmer which actually looks very pretty as a wash of color on my lids. Like this a lot.

on 4/15/2013 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH! I love the quality and the colour of it - although I'm not really a big fan of shimmers - I think this is the perfect pink to use, especially when it comes to brightening up your eyes. I usually put this on my lid, then blend it out with a brown eyeshadow on my crease. And the thing is, it might be on the more expensive side of drugstore products but it is definitely worth buying because it lasts for a very very long time. A little goes a long way with this one!

on 4/14/2013 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought these in Barely Branded (70) & Inked in Pink (55). LOVE these so much! You can wear them alone, or Barely Branded can also even be used as a shadow base. They go on so smooth & creamy, it's pretty much foolproof. And they're inexpensive!
Inked in Pink is a warm pink, it kind of looks like UD's Toasted, but with a slightly cooler undertone. Since this is a warm pink, you can wear it with plums or with browns & both will look good with it. I feel like this is a very versatile pink. Would definitely recommend!

on 4/12/2013 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

finally a pink that works on my skintone as a single color wash! most end up looking too silver or white.

feels creamier than my other color tattoos

goes on thinly & evenly (i first used my finger...yuck. messy. much better control with a sponge applicator)

on 3/22/2013 8:30:00 AM

AMAZING!!!!!!!1 I thought because I am cool toned I wouldn't be able to pull it off. I was so wrong. I used my finger to apply to the lids. I didn't put on a lot but it gives a nice wash of pink shimmer. I love this color and happy it apart of the collection : ))

on 3/14/2013 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've tried most of the other colors in this line and I like this one the best! It goes on ballerina pink with a little shimmer. I find with the other colors in this line are seemingly filled with silver/grey shimmer, which is not flattering and hard to work with. In fact the taupe color just looks like mud slathered all over my eyelid, not good. Ink in pink can be built up into a faint mauve color as well. I also lined my bottom lid with it. It's very pretty and goes with coral colors or more purple shadows well.