April 17, 2014 | 1032 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by ChelseaMSW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I seriously think this mascara might be life changing, possibly HG status! I bought this to replace the tube of L'Oreal Butterfly that I returned to Ulta for the flake-fest it caused. I've used this one for about a week, and I have yet to find anything I don't like about it. Price and availability are wonderful, packaging is very lovely and fun, color is perfect, formula is thin enough not to clump but thick enough to build volume and hold a curl beautifully, and the brush is big and strong. The tube and brush work together so that there is the perfect amount of product on the brush when taken out of the tube, so the mascara goes on cleanly with no clumps or spidery mess. And not once this week have I seen a single mascara flake!!! Just gorgeous, wide open, doll-like eyes with long, lush lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 7:35:00 PM More reviews by rennie18

I really don't see much difference between the maybelline mascaras. I really like this one, it gives me length but not much volume. I don't like how it wears off throughout the day and it is hard to reapply.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Baxter007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I hate the wand, i feel like I'm combing a metal comb through my lashes and it hurts. It does however look amazing and does its job. I'm not super hyped about it because the telescopic extensions mascara from loreal totally beats this. The formula doesn't dry and it's a perfect mascara overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by strawberrymelons

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this mascara. It lengthens my eyelashes and gives volume. My eyelashes are pretty straight but with this mascara the curl actually holds up throughout the day. The formula is wet but not too wet. Eyelashes look nice and fluttery. I find if I layer too much (and we all sometimes do this: not realizing when we should stop layering our mascara and then we mess everything up) I will end up with spidery looking eyelashes and clumps. I've gone through quite a lot of mascaras recently looking for "the one", but after this one, I don't think I'll be switching mascaras for a while.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Blove94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This mascara is perfect for those of you who really like your eyelashes separated (spider-like). Personally, I am not a fan of spidery eyelashes so that's why I am rating this a 3 out of 5. However, this mascara is decent. The consistency is wet but not too wet that it starts to clump. The brush is pretty big (comparable to the brush of the covergirl lash blast) and it does kind of hurt when you apply it too the root of the lash since the bristles are thick. It gives a spidery effect and lengthens the lashes. I personally do not think it adds any volume, mostly just length. The packaging is obviously adorable! And it doesn't flake or wear off during the day. I wore this mascara for 12 hours a couple of days ago and when I came home, it looked as if I had just applied it. But this mascara is a little difficult to take off. I probably would not repurchase this mascara just because I like trying new ones unless it does wonders for me which this one did not but it was still decent.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by silversouls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Horrible. I don't think I've actually hated mascara until this one. It separates my lashes and makes them look thin and spidery. It is advertised as "zero clumps". Completely untrue. The clumps are so bad I can't even comb through them with a spoolie.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by alyssawren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I heard about this mascara a lot on YouTube, so I decided to try it out. I was reluctant at first, because I didn't like that last one, "Mega Plush" because the brush was wiggly and impossible and the formula was very thin and weak. I really like this one though! It is more of a wet, shiny texture instead of some of the matte carbon-y feeling ones. The brush does work really great for separation, although sometimes if I'm not careful it will clump on my eyelashes since the brush holds so much product. I have only tried it on once, but plan to use it in the next coming days to test it out so more. My first impression is four star, though. I have it in the non-waterproof formula, so I still don't know how long the wear is. But I would definitely recommend it because of its good brush and liquid-like texture. Great for shiny, long lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by immiaaxo

There's not a lot of hype about this product, only a couple youtubers rave about this. When I went shopping with my friend, she bought this mascara (first time ever) because she needed a new one and it was on sale, and this made her lashes look AMAZING. They looked like false lashes! So I was very hesitant to buy this product because I have short sparse asian lashes, and it's my favorite mascara! It's better than most high end mascara, doesn't get too clumpy and lasts ALL DAY curled with my short lashes! It does wonders for people who have long ones too. It does flake sometimes, which I don't mind too much, and takes a while to dry, ALWAYS gets on my eyelids and its hard to take off, so it stays all day but is very messy.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 9:27:00 AM More reviews by PaintingSumsets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I heard gossmakeupartist and Bethany Mota rave about this mascara, so I decided to try this out. This was my very first mascara, so I practiced for a few days before actually wearing it out. I wiggle the wand, then roll the want as I pull through to comb out clumps. However, some of the mascara always gets on my lids, so I take a q-tip and some water to clean it up. I wore this school for three days, and every time, the mascara ends up smudging and giving me raccoon eyes! The third day was the worst - I checked myself in the bathroom mirror and I realized how awful the raccoon eyes looked! And my crush was previously sitting next to me! Maybe I'm doing so something wrong, I'm not sure, but I've followed YouTube tutorials on how to apply mascara very much obediently.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Amyrosie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Awful. It makes my eyelashes feel like I have cement on it. Plus, it makes them fall out!

I will try something else..