Chanel Le Volume De Chanel

4.2

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, (+/-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

Don't see what all the fuss is about this mascara. I gave this a chance and tried it out for a week but I would not repurchase. I applied three coats during my make up routine and I still couldn't see any change to my lashes. There weren't thicker or more voluminous plus it smudges under the eyes. I regret wasting my money on this as it's not cheap but you live and learn. There are cheaper mascaras out there that are much better than this one. Don't waste your money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Simply the best!!!
I'm a mascara junkie and I hit the jackpot with this one. It lengthens bigtime and gives out of control volume...it makes me look like I'm wearing falsies....wow!! I just ran out of mine and tomorrow I'm purchasing a new one....hope it doesn't get discontinued. A+++++

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The absolute best mascara on the planet!!! I have been using it for 2 months now. I have tried many different mascara's over the years, nothing else comes close!!! 2 coats in the morning and no need to touch up before going out in the evening. The applicator brush grabs all your lashes. It is the blackest black on the market!
Chanel , you have done it again!
Congratulations!

Not sure about the price or packing of this product but I'm going to assume it's pricey and beautiful like all other Chanel products ! I am OBSESSED with this mascara. It is the absolute best mascara I have ever used. I was a long time fan of the voluminous million lashes by L'Oreal which works great but this Chanel mascara is unreal. My lashes are lengthened, curled, and almost look like false lashes. Love it.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Don't know why I'd never tried this mascara before. It's really great if you're after dramatic volume and depth of colour. Not for you if you like a more natural look or hate clumps - it is a little bit clumpy but I like that. Fantastic mascara.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hi, Le Volume De Chanel is the only mascara which gives my thin short !straight! lashes the 'oomph' or 'wa wa woom' effect. No need for my Shiseido lashes base anymore = hooray!
The mascara holds the curl!Amazing!I need an eyelash curler but maybe I don't need an eyelash curler anymore??? Will try tomorrow. AND with my La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Gelee Micellaire the mascara breaks down easily which is good for my delicate skin around the eye area!

I really, really, REALLY love this mascara. I bought this about 2 weeks ago, and it already has become one of my favorite things. It is expensive (in my opinion), but totally worth it! It gives really good volume and my eyes don't look like panda eyes at the end of the day. ;)

i love it! i don't have long eyelashes and they have no volume at all. but with this mascara, i have thick, voluminous lashes. I definitely love it and i will buy it again!

If you left me on a deserted island with only water and one other item I would chose mascara. I love this mascara, it doesn't clump, doesn't flake and it does not dry out. I have been using this mascara since it came out, and love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I was really skeptical when I tried this mascara for the first time. It's very clumpy and wet brand new. If you wait a few weeks for it to dry out some, the formula is great. I don't have naturally long or thick lashes but when I wear this mascara, it looks like I'm wearing false lashes. The only issue I have with it, is it transfers to my crease area after a few hours so I'm constantly checking in the mirror, wiping away black smudge marks. For that reason, I wouldn't repurchase it.

Popular Mascaras