February 1, 2015 | 2078 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Clump Crusher Water Resistant

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by booboo9002

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this mascara because I liked the look of the brush and I wanted to avoid having to comb clumps out of my lashes after applying. The good news is the brush is very nice and the formula is pretty clump free. Unfortunately I also need the formula to maintain the curl I have to put into my stick straight lashes which this did not do. The water resistant formula is wet and thin which helps keep it from globbing up your lashes I guess but seems to be pretty heavy. Length wasn't noticeable but then I had to angle my head a bit to even see my lashes after I put this mascara on so...yeah.

If you prefer a smaller brush then the regular Lash Blast, don't spend time curling your lashes and your only real pet peeve with mascara is clumping, this mascara may work great for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by tvpn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I suppose I can't be too harsh on Covergirl since this is marketed as the anti-clumping mascara and I didn't have any clumping issues. However, I wear waterproof/water-resistant mascara primarily because it holds curls. I've tried a lot of mascaras (I switch them out every 6-8 weeks) and this has got to be the worst water-resistant formula I've ever tried. My lashes begin to droop about 15 seconds after I apply this. If I'm going to spend time curling my lashes, I don't want my mascara to undo my effort. I've tried curling my lashes after applying this and it still didn't curl. The only way for me to get this to work is by layering it on top of another waterproof mascara. Even then, it would almost start to undo the curl a little bit. I gave it a few good tries, but with all that effort, it's just too much. Straight into the trash it went.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyrox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've purchased this twice now and i really like this product. it separates my eyelashes and gives good volume and length. my only complaint is that its not water proof at all. the packaging is amazing and the wand is easy to use so i will continue to buy this.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by OneHelluvaMichelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Mascara is a staple for me and I usually buy Maybelline. And I'm going to stick with Maybelline after using this. The price and application are ok, about the same as any other mascara. I know it claims to be water-resistant and not waterproof, but if I yawn or sneeze and my eyes water, it comes right off. It flakes really badly too, to the point that it won't even stay on my bottom lashes. I won't be repurchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 4:15:00 AM More reviews by gcgirlzprez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara is okay.

But if nothing else, I will give it this-for me, this is COMPLETELY waterproof! No, seriously, using the power of the FORCE will not get this stuff off!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by aipc29

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All right Cover Girl, I guess you think we're silly out here. I guess I am silly for believing that this would not clump. Even sillier for thinking water resistant would somehow be water resistant. One good yawn and my eyes water and then I look like a 3 car wreck as the mascara runs into my eyes and down my face. Are you kidding me?
As for the clumping, I have never seen clumps that were so thick I had trouble combing them out before it dried. The big fat brush has short little bristles so forget using that to brush the clumps out. And we all know the trouble with lash combing; it takes half of your mascara OFF. I brought this crap back.
Oh, did I mention it flakes during the day...the least of its problems.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by AryanaG

What the crap is this? I got the color black/brown and this mascara sucks. I know it said that it was water-resistant not waterproof but this mascara came off right when I got into my swimming pool. It didn't hold my curl either. It's true that it did not clump but still...

rated 2 of 5 on 8/15/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by lizlouis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

not very water resistant. flaked like crazy on me; always had black smudges underneath eyes. didn't really seem better than any other mascara I've bought before. good thing I had a coupon for a free Cover Girl product otherwise I would have never bought it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2013 11:49:00 AM More reviews by glennys48

The mascara only comes in "water resistant" NOT WATERPROOF. It won't last for me.
It comes off with a little water on a tissue!! Where is the resistance to water????????
WAS SO DISSAPOINTED IN CG for this!!
Save your $$ on this one. I love CG & will only purchase waterproof mascara again.
Trying something new was not good in this case! I really wanted my money back but the packaging could not be saved. A Good Lesson for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Taylorbohn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This mascara was okay. It didn't create clumps, but it also didn't give the volume I was looking for.