Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher Water Resistant

3.0

on 11/24/2013 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Finally, an easy-to-track down mascara that stays put!

I've not tried coat after coat -- usually go for a natural look. One coat finishes off my eyes beautifully. Stays on until I wash it off -- too lazy to use an eye m/u remover for that; my face cleanser cleans it off easily.

I'm on my fourth tube of this. Love.

on 11/18/2013 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

So disappointed by this mascara!

I have Asian lashes that are longer than typical Asian lashes. They point straight outwards without any natural curl. I also have very oily eyelids. So the biggest factors when I am looking for a mascara: I am looking for the mascara to NOT smudge and to hold a curl.

After curling my eyelashes, I applied CG Clump Crusher and it drooped my eyelashes immediately. Although I did like that my eyelashes did not clump, the drooping is a big deal breaker for me.

I will continue to look elsewhere.

on 10/26/2013 1:31:00 AM

It did nothing for my lashes alone, but with 2 or 3 other layering mascaras it worked. I got the waterproof one which to me wasn't waterproof at all! It's not a terrible mascara it would work for middle school girls or people that want a little length.

on 10/24/2013 8:49:00 AM

This mascara did nothing for my lashes...I'd rather not use this at all because my bare lashes that I curl look better without it. The major negative about this mascara is that it doesn't hold a curl!

on 10/17/2013 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Saw it was for free at Ulta with a Covergirl purchase so I decided to give it a try even though I am a DIE HARD lash blast (waterproof) fan. It's not bad, it lengthens your eyelashes and leaves them perfectly combed and clump free, with no volume whatsoever mind you, except for the fact that it is not water resistant like AT ALL. a drop of water and you get the little crumbles. I cry a lot so I won't be purchasing this ever

on 10/4/2013 2:42:00 PM

This mascara works wonderfully- when you have completely clean lashes. This can be difficult if the eyeshadow you use is prone to a bit of fallout. Or if you use powder on your face. I always use mascara last because I'm prone to smudging it otherwise.
Somedays the Clump Crusher really does crush clumps. And my lashes look full and defined. Other days my lashes are so clumpy and look awful. I also don't like the curved brush. It doesn't fit my lashes well (I have wide eyes).
This mascara is definitely hit-or-miss.
It's very affordable, so give it a shot and try it for yourself.

on 9/30/2013 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

For a drugstore mascara its the best! I love how it makes my lashes look. It gives me length but not much volume.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great mascara!! It has great packaging and a good price. It doesb't clump. The product is a little dry, even new, but it works very efficiently. The wand is just 5-star! The only thing it doesn't do a lot of is lenghting your lashes. It only lengthens them a little. I've already been through a few bottles of these!! Just amazing!

on 9/26/2013 2:57:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I bought this mascara because I liked the look of the brush and I wanted to avoid having to comb clumps out of my lashes after applying. The good news is the brush is very nice and the formula is pretty clump free. Unfortunately I also need the formula to maintain the curl I have to put into my stick straight lashes which this did not do. The water resistant formula is wet and thin which helps keep it from globbing up your lashes I guess but seems to be pretty heavy. Length wasn't noticeable but then I had to angle my head a bit to even see my lashes after I put this mascara on so...yeah.

If you prefer a smaller brush then the regular Lash Blast, don't spend time curling your lashes and your only real pet peeve with mascara is clumping, this mascara may work great for you.

on 9/2/2013 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I suppose I can't be too harsh on Covergirl since this is marketed as the anti-clumping mascara and I didn't have any clumping issues. However, I wear waterproof/water-resistant mascara primarily because it holds curls. I've tried a lot of mascaras (I switch them out every 6-8 weeks) and this has got to be the worst water-resistant formula I've ever tried. My lashes begin to droop about 15 seconds after I apply this. If I'm going to spend time curling my lashes, I don't want my mascara to undo my effort. I've tried curling my lashes after applying this and it still didn't curl. The only way for me to get this to work is by layering it on top of another waterproof mascara. Even then, it would almost start to undo the curl a little bit. I gave it a few good tries, but with all that effort, it's just too much. Straight into the trash it went.