Cover Girl Lash Blast Clump Crusher Water Resistant

3.0

on 1/9/2014 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Mascara is one of my passions, along with foundations and other makeup, however, this mascara has become a staple item in my routine. I used to use only the Last Blast Fusion, until this baby was released. This mascara lengthens and adds moderate volume without clumping. I do not believe there is a mascara out there that can give you the look of "false lashes", however this mascara makes mine noticeable by others but not "obvious" like false lashes would be on me. The consistency of this formula is not "wet" but more on the drier side. The brush is curved, and has medium to short bristles that coat your lashes evenly. This formula is PERFECT for those who love to layer like myself! This is one I will continue to repurchase!

on 1/4/2014 11:24:00 AM

This mascara falls into the "good enough" category. It doesn't flake, and it does enhance my lashes, but it's not a wow. If you want a subtle mascara that lengthens somewhat and doesn't clump, this will work. It's not the "perfect" mascara, though. Does that even exist?

on 12/27/2013 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a great mascara for long pretty lashes. It gives a little volume, but it mainly gives length. It does not clump AT ALL. I love that it gives clean lashes. If you're looking for a really dramatic look, this may not be a mascara for you. It doesn't give a spidery effect. And it is not water proof, or even water resistant at all. But it doesn't give me smudges or flakes under my eyes. This is my go to mascara for everyday. I love it!

on 11/24/2013 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Finally, an easy-to-track down mascara that stays put!

I've not tried coat after coat -- usually go for a natural look. One coat finishes off my eyes beautifully. Stays on until I wash it off -- too lazy to use an eye m/u remover for that; my face cleanser cleans it off easily.

I'm on my fourth tube of this. Love.

on 11/18/2013 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

So disappointed by this mascara!

I have Asian lashes that are longer than typical Asian lashes. They point straight outwards without any natural curl. I also have very oily eyelids. So the biggest factors when I am looking for a mascara: I am looking for the mascara to NOT smudge and to hold a curl.

After curling my eyelashes, I applied CG Clump Crusher and it drooped my eyelashes immediately. Although I did like that my eyelashes did not clump, the drooping is a big deal breaker for me.

I will continue to look elsewhere.

on 10/26/2013 1:31:00 AM

It did nothing for my lashes alone, but with 2 or 3 other layering mascaras it worked. I got the waterproof one which to me wasn't waterproof at all! It's not a terrible mascara it would work for middle school girls or people that want a little length.

on 10/24/2013 8:49:00 AM

This mascara did nothing for my lashes...I'd rather not use this at all because my bare lashes that I curl look better without it. The major negative about this mascara is that it doesn't hold a curl!

on 10/17/2013 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Saw it was for free at Ulta with a Covergirl purchase so I decided to give it a try even though I am a DIE HARD lash blast (waterproof) fan. It's not bad, it lengthens your eyelashes and leaves them perfectly combed and clump free, with no volume whatsoever mind you, except for the fact that it is not water resistant like AT ALL. a drop of water and you get the little crumbles. I cry a lot so I won't be purchasing this ever

on 10/4/2013 2:42:00 PM

This mascara works wonderfully- when you have completely clean lashes. This can be difficult if the eyeshadow you use is prone to a bit of fallout. Or if you use powder on your face. I always use mascara last because I'm prone to smudging it otherwise.
Somedays the Clump Crusher really does crush clumps. And my lashes look full and defined. Other days my lashes are so clumpy and look awful. I also don't like the curved brush. It doesn't fit my lashes well (I have wide eyes).
This mascara is definitely hit-or-miss.
It's very affordable, so give it a shot and try it for yourself.

on 9/30/2013 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

For a drugstore mascara its the best! I love how it makes my lashes look. It gives me length but not much volume.

Popular Mascaras