July 30, 2014 | 2034 users online

Treatments (Face) - Caudalie - Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by dolceviiita

Where do I begin with this product? I originally was recommended this serum by one of the Sephora's SA because I had problems with sensitive, acne-prone, combination skin. I had random patches of dry skin on my face but an oily T-zone, and she told me that this product would keep my skin well-balanced and all over hydrated, while keeping my oils under control. I didn't believe it so I passed on the product at the time since I was still using another serum. But this time I stumbled across this serum again through one of my favorite youtubers, ohhaiclaire, and after hearing her opinions on the product, I decided to pick one up at my local Sephora (just in time too because I ran out of my usual serum). I have only good thoughts about this serum! It keeps my oils under control but have completely hydrated my skin to the point where I have no dry patches! And this makes my skin feel so baby soft that I always want to reach for it throughout the day. I apply this after my toner and layer the quenching creme from Caudalie's line, and I think this is my new favorite skin care regimen. I have no breakouts from this, and my sensitive skin actually drinks up this serum and loves it so so much. I will definitely repurchase this when I am out.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Peskypixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Edit- I've stopped buying this as a plain Hyaluronic Acid serum has the same effect. Reviva Labs is $10 ish for a 1 oz bottle and far more concentrated, it does the same job. I will admit that it does not feel as nice as the Caudalie when applied, but for what amounts to a $90 difference I'm ok with using the Reviva.

I've been using this in conjunction with the moisturizers and masque in the series for 6 or so months. We'd just moved a few states away, and the skin on my face was so uncomfortable- cystic acne, irritation, dryness, excessive patchy oily spots. I've had oily skin nearly all of my life so this was odd.
I love Caudalie products- they never irritate my skin, so we went Sephora to find something new. I was lucky enough that a Caudalie rep who really knew her stuff was there that day. She said that I had serious surface dehydration and recommended the serum in addition to the moisturizer. I tried the moisturizer alone and with a sample of the serum and I can honestly say- it makes a huge difference! my face is just happy with it. It really improves surface moisture and helps decrease the irritation. I'm on my 4th bottle at the moment, and use it twice daily. When I stop I have problems with my skin. The only complaint I have is that the remainder is difficult to get out of the glass bottle.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No