July 29, 2014 | 524 users online

BB Cream - Olay - Total Effects Tone Correcting "CC" Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by lulu3061

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I want to like this, I really do. I don't wear/need a full foundation but like a little something especially in the fall when the summer "glow" starts to fade. This oxidizes in my T-zone, terribly. I looked orange around my nose by the time I got home and I was oily looking which I never have trouble with. The combination of the two is too much to look past so it's going back to the store where I'll probably pick up my standard Revlon photo finish to mix with my moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Rachel1234

I purchased this in "Fair-Light" (I am cover girl "classic ivory" and bare minerals "fairly light"), and I like it a lot. It is very lightweight and adds just a sheer wash of color. The color matches nicely. It does not cause any irritation and does not make me too oily or too dry. Makes my skin feel soft and look even. 5 stars!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by pscalzi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Saw an ad in this month' Lucky Magazine and raced out to the drugstore to buy... I have been researching and trying a bunch of BB Creams, so how can you go wrong with a one-step-further "CC" Cream?

This product is so alluring - good packaging, a pump dispenser, ribbons of cream, serum and "touch of color" and SPF 15. I have never used any other foundation/tinted moisturizer by Olay, so this is a brand new experience.

My routine: I use a ROC UVA/UVB moisturizer first, as SPF alone does not cover UVB rays and I am a sunscreen freak. I put this on second, and it does even out skin, tone, although the coverage is very light. I use a concealer under my eyes and I am pretty good to go if I don't want to do a lot of makeup that day. I did notice that there is a slight burning sensation, so I'm not sure if this is one of the effects of the anti-aging. The first time I put it on, I did it all by itself and got an even stronger burning feeling, however, it dissipated pretty quickly. Also, by the end of the day I feel like my skin looks a little tired, but I can't attribute this completely to the product alone. I am going to use it for a few more weeks and check back to see if anyone else has had the same burning sensation as I did.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No