December 22, 2014 | 1773 users online

Scrubs - Queen Helene - Cocoa Butter Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2007 1:25:00 AM More reviews by TFly

This is a great scrub that I use almost everyday. It is gentle or you an use it more vigorously depending on your need. The price is great and will be purchase again however I might try the other scrubs they have for the face, I like to switch it up. Try it, for the price you won't go wrong.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2007 6:53:00 PM More reviews by withoutblinking

This made me break out like crazy. It was the worst break out (almost rash-like) that I've had in 2 or 3 years. I should have known because of the cocoa butter, but the Sally near me was out of the Mint Julep that I wanted to try and I really needed a scrub. This gets a three because it is a pretty good body scrub, but it will never touch my face again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2007 5:01:00 PM More reviews by NuMama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Loving this! I use this every morning. The grains are very fine (not big and jagged like some scrubs) and you can control the amount of exfoliation by how hard you scrub. The smells is nice...smells a little like cocoa butter...but I can't quite figure out what the other smell is. Oh well, the smell doesn't last once rinsed off and the scrub rinses completely clean, no film. Can't go wrong for only $3!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2007 6:28:00 PM More reviews by courtnah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Reasonably priced exfoliator, love the cocoa butter smell. Hopefully the cocoa butter will also do something for my scars. The grain is a little finer than St. Ives apricot, personally i like this better.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2007 10:18:00 PM More reviews by bront82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fantastic product and so reasonably priced. I'm amazed at what some companies get for just sugar and oil. Though this might be a bit coarse for the face, it's perfect for a pre-shave, or pre-tan. Similar to St. Ives Apricot scrub, but I prefer the tube and the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2007 9:02:00 AM More reviews by eeeee

I purchased this scrub after reading the reviews on here. I actually wanted the honey and oatmeal one but they didn't stock that one at my local drugstore. It's a pretty good scrub, the grains are just the right size and scrub well, just wish there were more of them. It washes off easily without leaving a nasty film, but I do follow with a regular cleanser seeing as how my skin is acne-prone and horribly oily, I don't think leaving the smallest bit of a product with cocoa butter in it would help.

I love the price of this stuff.. so glad I came across this as I was originally looking for scrubs on Sephora. It's a good quality scrub and I would repurchase, although I would like to try their honey and oatmeal version too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2007 2:53:00 AM More reviews by mccfrausto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's great. I have normal/slightly acne prone skin and the cocoa butter scrub is really soothing.. I'm usually light-medium toned, this stuff made my skin glow when I'd first started using it. It smells nice, like a light clean beachy sugar scent type thing. No heavy nasty cocoa vanilla smell. Feels good using it and its better than soap. I was using white dove soap before this and prior to that I'd used Clearisil face wash for many years. This stuff is just more moist in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2007 2:01:00 AM More reviews by whatsbaking

It smells great. I have been using it for my hands every night for the past week, (I have really dry hands), it seems to be helping my skin better absorbs the moisturizer afterwards, will continue to use the scrub combine with a moisturizer and see. I have used the scrub on my face twice, a bit rough on my face, but it did not dry out my face as some other products, it left my face soft and moist; I like that. For my face, I use a different scrub that has a finer grain and rinse off easier. But for the price of this QH scrub and quality, it is well worth it and it does not dry out my dry skin. I will buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2006 4:58:00 PM More reviews by mmariecrys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this as a body scrub, not facial (for my face I use the Oatmeal N' Honey version). This is a very grainy, medium-thick scrub. Smooths and softens skin well, even elbows and heels. Rinses clean. Decent exfoliation for the size and price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2006 2:50:00 PM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is dirt cheap, and decent quality. I love the cocoa butter smell! The grandules feel like sand, but its not irritating. It gives a good deep down clean. Not as harsh as St Ives apricot scrub. Im afraid it would cause breakouts if I used it (because of the cocoa butter), so I dont use it too often, and I follow with a cleanser. But its nice when I just want a good scrub! QH should be in every woman's bathroom.