Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Scrub

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, Walnut (Juglans Regia) Powder (Juglans Regia), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Cocoa Seed Butter (Theobroma Cacao), Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Kaolin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol

on 1/28/2008 8:08:00 PM

Well- I love it! The perfect scrub for winter. It's actually... gasp... moisturizing! I've been searching for a scrub that actually helped to moisturize and de-flake at the same time. This does it all. The grains are kind of small, not nearly as rough as the typical apricot scrub, but they really do get the job done. I also love the smell! So far I have not had an breakout either- a true winner for me!
Bottom Line: A great, moisturizing, winter-time scrub.

on 12/1/2007 12:21:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This was made for us dark skin ladies. Awesome awesome awesome stuff. We needed this. Great for dark spots. Very moisturizing.

on 11/30/2007 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This scrub is GREATTT. it exfoliates any dead skin and leaves the skin soft and polished. It also has a very nice smell to it.

on 11/25/2007 1:25:00 AM

This is a great scrub that I use almost everyday. It is gentle or you an use it more vigorously depending on your need. The price is great and will be purchase again however I might try the other scrubs they have for the face, I like to switch it up. Try it, for the price you won't go wrong.

This made me break out like crazy. It was the worst break out (almost rash-like) that I've had in 2 or 3 years. I should have known because of the cocoa butter, but the Sally near me was out of the Mint Julep that I wanted to try and I really needed a scrub. This gets a three because it is a pretty good body scrub, but it will never touch my face again.

on 8/28/2007 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Loving this! I use this every morning. The grains are very fine (not big and jagged like some scrubs) and you can control the amount of exfoliation by how hard you scrub. The smells is nice...smells a little like cocoa butter...but I can't quite figure out what the other smell is. Oh well, the smell doesn't last once rinsed off and the scrub rinses completely clean, no film. Can't go wrong for only $3!

on 7/30/2007 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Reasonably priced exfoliator, love the cocoa butter smell. Hopefully the cocoa butter will also do something for my scars. The grain is a little finer than St. Ives apricot, personally i like this better.

on 7/1/2007 10:18:00 PM

This is a fantastic product and so reasonably priced. I'm amazed at what some companies get for just sugar and oil. Though this might be a bit coarse for the face, it's perfect for a pre-shave, or pre-tan. Similar to St. Ives Apricot scrub, but I prefer the tube and the smell.

on 5/26/2007 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I purchased this scrub after reading the reviews on here. I actually wanted the honey and oatmeal one but they didn't stock that one at my local drugstore. It's a pretty good scrub, the grains are just the right size and scrub well, just wish there were more of them. It washes off easily without leaving a nasty film, but I do follow with a regular cleanser seeing as how my skin is acne-prone and horribly oily, I don't think leaving the smallest bit of a product with cocoa butter in it would help.

I love the price of this stuff.. so glad I came across this as I was originally looking for scrubs on Sephora. It's a good quality scrub and I would repurchase, although I would like to try their honey and oatmeal version too.

on 4/19/2007 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

It's great. I have normal/slightly acne prone skin and the cocoa butter scrub is really soothing.. I'm usually light-medium toned, this stuff made my skin glow when I'd first started using it. It smells nice, like a light clean beachy sugar scent type thing. No heavy nasty cocoa vanilla smell. Feels good using it and its better than soap. I was using white dove soap before this and prior to that I'd used Clearisil face wash for many years. This stuff is just more moist in my opinion.