November 29, 2014 | 1020 users online

Cleansers - Ponds - Luminous Clean Cream Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by PerfumeMom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you have sensitive skin, this is the stuff! I've pretty much tried them all and this is the only one that does not irritate my skin. Instead, it cleanses really well and leaves skin soft.

Would I buy this again? Hell yeah lol and I've bought it over and over again.

Give it a try, you won't be sorry.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 3:24:00 AM More reviews by sophiapirie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

great simple cleanser. I wouldn't say its actually cream because it foams. traditional cream cleansers are like a lotion almost. but this is gentle and takes away the oil and from with out stripping your face and getting dry. so far loving it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Juliet7781

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've tried countless cleansers over the years. My skin is oily/congested/dehydrated. I didn't expect much from this product because it was one of those drugstore whims, but I'm glad I picked this up. For me, it turned out to be a great cleanser at a very affordable price. I only need a very small amount to cleanse my face. I'm left with clear and glowy skin that is not tight at all. I will have to see how my skin likes this is the summer or if I'll have to go back to a foaming cleanser, but for now it's a great find that works well with my skin and doesn't hurt my wallet.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by applecour

So, my HG facial cleanser is Clinique Rise Off however, I have a two month old daughter and as you all probably know, babies are pretty expensive. In an effort to save money, I was looking for a cheaper alternative. My husband and I were in Target and I was browsing the isles for quite a while until I discovered this product. I will admit, I was skeptical. Ponds facial creams have always broken me out because they contain so much mineral oil. I decided to give it a shot and keep the receipt just in case things didn't work out.

Let me just say, I am AMAZED! I love this cleanser! It's the closes thing I've found to the Rinse Off. It's a pearly, thick, creamy cleanser that surprisingly foams up quite well. It has a semi-strong rose scent which I adore. It really works when it comes to removing makeup and excess oil every morning and night. It doesn't make my skin as dry as the Rinse off, but I would still recommend using a light moisturizer after cleansing.

I will repurchase again and again. I hope they never discontinue this. My new HG!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by taryn33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It advertises 'for bright luminous skin,' and it definitely gives me that. I choose cleansers based on the least amount of gimmick, least amount of ingredients, and efficacy, so this one gets a 5 from me. I love-- and I mean, I really love-- the rose fragrance too. I typically hate rose scented anything, but when I use this cleanser, it makes me feel so feminine without making me want to vomit.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Thompsonhn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this new cleanser from Pond's. I used the cold cream for several years and just tried this product on a whim. It is fabulous, your face really does look 'luminous' after using. This cleanser is not irritating, which is good for my sensitive skin. My face feels sufficiently clean after using, although I would suggest removing majority of makeup with a wipe, I use neutrogena's. Overall this product is a good but and I plan on repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2012 3:09:00 AM More reviews by jesuislesoleil

ran to walmart for a few essentials and decided to try this because i finally came to the realization that my skin is dry, not combination (duh) so i had been using the wrong kind of cleanser for years. Anyway, i figured a cream cleanser was the way to go and i had used ponds products before without any kind of bad reaction. Loved it after using it for about a week without any sign of irritation (unlike many others that left my skin bumpy,super dry and irritated after a few days), leaves your skin super smooth, not greasy or with any kind of residue at all. you still need to moisture after (of course) but its seriously an awesome cleanser. The price sure doesn't hurt either, super cheap. Definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by scraps

I have been using Ponds FOREVER and when I went to the store to pick up the cucumber cold cream and couldn't find it I chose this one. So glad I did too!! My face feels so clean and no dry and tight at all. Harsh New England Winter weather wreaks havoc on my skin and this cleanser is great!! I am going to stock up on this magical gift just as soon as I can!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by squirrelyolk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product is divine! I picked it up for the harsh winter months that give my sensitive skin the flakies. The results: soft, clean skin even before applying moisturizer. Color me impressed. It lathers nicely, too--strange for such a moisturizing product.
(It also has not made me break out yet, and everything makes me break out.)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by kasf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was using Olay sensitive skin face wash but it was not removing all of my long wear foundation. I saw this in a magazine and picked it up for $4.99 at Walmart. I really like it. I only use it at night. It removes all of my makeup with one cleanse. No residue left on my towel like with the olay cleanser. I have oily skin and do not find it too drying. There is also an exfoliating version of this cleanser.