July 25, 2014 | 1886 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Rebel Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 4:33:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nc 30-35, warm and yellow undertones

It's funny how this shade looks different on every skin tone, but it still works!!!! In the tube, it looks like a dark berry/purple color but on my lips, it turns into a gorgeous medium berry shade. In pictures, it looks like a deep raspberry pink color. Formula is creamy and it has a sheen to it. Doesn't dry out my lips. I love pairing this with nyx's auburn lip liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by FlawlessLeopard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift and was skeptical as I usually shy away from dark colours. I tried this and llovvvvvvved it! The colour is a beautiful berry tone. I blend with my fingers and the color leaves a great stain for a day time look. Definitely impressed!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

Definitely one of those lippies you have to apply with a brush or take your time to apply. It's a satin finish, so the pigmentation is great, but definitely exfoliate your lips, apply lip balm/prep + prime just before using Rebel. The colour is a deep plum-berry, and applies lighter than the colour you see in the bullet. Very appropriate for Autumn. The lipliner that closely matches Rebel the best would be 'More to Love'. It lasts a very long-time and dries down to a nice berry stain.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 8:08:00 AM More reviews by Adorei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm NC20 for reference.

It's really opaque. It holds onto your lips really strong, leaves a nice stain behind unless you scrub it off hard.

I like to blot it to matte or apply light and apply a slightly glossy lipbalm.

If you eat sandwich or something you can't eat "nice", it will mostly come off but as it holds onto your lips like crazy, it won't even look bad, only lighter. That makes it a little slightly less high maintenance.

It's a really nice bold color but you can make it less bold too which is awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by TootsDiva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

Out of all the lipsticks I have (which are many) this is the first lipstick i have finished and my most favourite lipstick of all time. I got this lipstick on a whim using my back to mac.
It is such a seductive colour that suits all skin tones/colours. On my dark skin tone it looks so lovely (NW 45 for reference). The finish on the lipstick is a satin and wears so comfy on the lips. I love a matte but sometimes they are just too dry but this has a slight sheen so leaves lips feeling comfy all day. If you haven't tried Rebel give it a try you will fall in love.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by twenty6twelve

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's a very purple berry color with a shine to it, I usually like to add up the color so it'll become darker like Mac's Dark Side even though it's not needed. It's a fun color to have in your collection if you're bored with the neutrals, pinks and reds. This have a satin finish which means it have a shine to it yet it's not at all as shiny as a lipgloss and it's quite long lasting as long as you do touch ups after eating and so on.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 6:52:00 AM More reviews by Jillhomez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a MAC shade that will give me a resident evil look. True enough REBEL is the perfect pick. I am not a fan of satin but this one fascinated me. Unlike the other satin shades rebel is long lasting and not drying. The color is a bold plum that stays upto 6hours without fading. I am an NC20 and this shade really looks gorgeous on me for it gives my pale skin an intense emphasis that makes people head turn on me. (See my photo on instagram- jillhomez wearing this shade)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

This one's a stunner! This lipstick is a really bold, deep berry red that has a matte/satin consistency and makes your lips look really plump. It doesn't dry out the lips at all, which is surprising for a matte lipstick, and goes well almost any outfit and most makeup looks. It's almost always sold out at my nearest Mac counter which just attests to its popularity. Super good staying power too, it stains your lips underneath so it's mostly transfer resistant and will stay on all day. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by itsjensayinghey

I absolutely adore this color! I first saw Jenn Im from clothesencounters on youtube wearing it and I just had to have it. I used to always be a darker nude or bare lip kinda girl, but recently I've been dabbling in having a more bold statement lip. With my fair yellow undertone coloring, I find that a lot of reds don't really look all that great on me. While I've almost given up on finding a decent red lipstick, I'm very pleased with the dark berry look Rebel gives. It's a gorgeous plum that pops, but not in an overwhelming way. Also, I don't think 15 dollars is the most outrageous price tag on a lip product, especially one that looks this great! Can't wait to wear this constantly in the fall!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Ng15

I just got this lipstick today and I love it! This is a color that I wouldn't usually buy, but I had 6 empty containers so I tried back 2 Mac for the first time! I picked this color because its free and fun to try new colors. I wore it out of the store and I got so many compliments on it. I feel that it suits all skin tones and anyone can wear it! There are ways to make it a little less dramatic for everyday wear. It's BEAUTIFUL!