December 21, 2014 | 1223 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Rebel Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by missericacourt

I absolutely LOVE this lipstick! I was looking for a purplish kind of shade and I came across this beauty. When I put it on, I knew it was the one :)

All jokes aside, this is a fantastic lip colour. It can be as bold or subtle as you want. I wear it in the day (one application) and at night (layered on, maybe with some dark red lip liner to vamp it up), and it has great staying power (even after a cup of coffee). I'm definately getting this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by tracybeautytips

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this color. Either I apply by lip brush or apply directly on my lips, both look so good. I also realize this color made my teeth look whiter, which is a very good thing. I will definate repurchase when I used out. it also good in every skin tone. So I totally recommand this lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Redbone21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yes! A very pretty plum color lipstick. I love it on myself and I have friends of all skintones who look great with it as well. I think what makes it look different besides skintones are lipliners vs using it by itself. I use mine with concurrent lipliner and I know a co-worker of mine who uses night moth for a darker effect. Its not as dark as it looks in the tube so dont be scared.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by nic0lee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this lipstick, it is the perfect 'winter' colour for my pale skin. It looks scary in the tube, but when its on its the most beautifully purple-plum-red colour. I personally use a lip liner (MAC's Current) to stop the colour from bleeding and fading. One of my favourite lipsticks!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/18/2014 5:20:00 AM More reviews by f4frances

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm NC20 with dark hair and eyes and I wear a whole host of dark blue-based red lipsticks regularly. I saw rebel on a green eyed colleague - it looked fantastic, clear and jewel-like. Of course I thought: I want me some of that! But so disappointing - on me it comes up too blue/fake and makes me look cadaverous. My suggestion test it out before buying!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 3:49:00 AM More reviews by aebabe07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick! At first, i was scared to try something so bold and I recently just dyed my hair red so I wasn't sure how this color would look on me but I love the look. The finish isn't something I'm too crazy about(it's a satin finish) but since the color payoff is gorgeous I can forgive it. I do recommend exfoliating your lips first and putting a moisturizer on before applying the lipstick. I also used a lip liner so the color wouldn't bleed. It's a nice plumy-reddish color, great balance between plum and red.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by chanelchick22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One word: "beautiful". If you are a dark brunette who finds red lipsticks tricky (like me), amaze yourself by how easy this is to wear. I have fair/golden skin tones and although I have random luck with "some" reds, most wash me out and make me look pale/sick. This color warms and flatters, has the staying power of a matte, but has a comfortable, moister feel and satiny finish. Really does not even need a liner if applied carefully. I have experimented with Vino (which works the best), Currant (way too dark) and Magenta (too light) and finally decided it looks cleanest au naturale. This color is a real head-turner, so prepared to be noticed, but not in a dark or goth-y way. It is a year round favorite for me:can look pinker if applied lightly, or look more berry/plum if applied with a heavier hand. 15 dollars is nothing when you compare to other quality brands, considering the staying power of this little gem. If I told you how many lipsticks I own and have tried, you would not believe it, so just assume I have a bunch :) And this one is probably my favorite of all time. High praise from a lipstick guru!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by hnylin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite lipstick. When I saw this shade at Mac it looked a little ...dark. Scary. But I had heard great things about it online so I decided to take the plunge and buy it. I was looking for something a little different than my normal hot pinks and reds. When it's on, it turns into this beautiful dark fuchsia pink color. For reference I'm about NC10-15 with naturally pale lips. I love their satin finish lipsticks: no smudging, but not as dry as their mattes. This one leaves a nice stain so it lasts on the lips for hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by innocencefades

I absolutely love this color. This was my first MAC lipstick and I was looking for a bold, fall-winter color, something plummy like I see on a ton of models. After going to MAC and seeing Rebel and trying it on, I was in LOVE. I line my lips with MAC Currant first and then apply Rebel and it looks fantastic. It's a plum color that isn't toooo purple, but it's absolutely perfect and I'm so in love with it. I feel fantastic when I wear it with a black outfit. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Elle547

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Just picked this up for fall a month or so ago. I'd been wanting to get it for while and finally did. I'm so happy I did! Easily a new favorite!!