April 21, 2014 | 1336 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Nibotoby

Before I bought this I was an ardent Clinique user. I used the Clinique equivalent but it pales in comparison to this. I love this foundation it is shear enough to to look natural but tented enough to cover imperfections.
It is very pricey but I am addicted.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2013 7:42:00 AM More reviews by hyunji82

I've used MakeupForever, Bobbi Brown, Lancome and Chanel Vitalumiere foundation and when I ran out, I switched to Dior Nude cuz I heard so many good things about the product, seeing that it is a very popular foundation among Asian women.

First off, I'm Korean and I have medium to combination skin. They recommended 030 which was a good match to my skin tone while 023 was a better match for Dior Forever (got a sample of this one as well).

After using this for 2 weeks, I'm honestly disappointed. While Dior Nude is supposed to be the more sheer option, it looks a bit cakey and not as silky as Chanel or Lancome ones despite the fact that I use the same method of applying all of them using a brush. I also found the texture of this product to be more powdery and cakey when applied than Lancome or Chanel. The coverage is sheer to medium but still felt a bit heavy on my skin due to the fact that it looked kinda cakey. I'm not sure what it is but I found the chanel and lancome ones more hidrating on the skin.

The packing of the product is ok, but I think it is a bit of a standard packaging for a designer brand. Personally I prefer Bobbi Brown or Chanel packaging cuz they are a bit more compact and easy to carry in a makeup bag.

Also, it was extremely expensive for the quality of the product so I won't be repurchasing when it runs out - a lot of which I have left.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by blairXwitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Very disappointed with this foundation! The Cover Girl 3-in-1 is wayyyy better, IMO.
I do like the packaging, the shade (second lightest matches me well, and I'm Ecru in ELDW), and the ease of application. But this is where my liking ends.
I'm combination to oily, and this foundation looks very patchy on the apples of my cheeks, which only happens with poor quality foundations. It looks horrible and I cannot camouflage the patchiness in any way.
If it wasn't for this, I'd like it. It has good coverage (medium-full), and doesn't make me oily. Wears well and gives a nice satin-matte look to my face. But it's all pointless if my cheeks look the way they do.
I will try to return, and buy my go-to foundation for daily wear, Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hr.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 7:31:00 AM More reviews by dk34

This foundation gives a very lovely finish and is good for your skin. It gives little glowy, healthy finish but not greasy. Works great on my combo/dry skin. I love to use this when I have important events or when I go out at night.medium, buildable coverage. doesnt look cakey at all

Cons: the lasting power could be better.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by kookymeow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

It's been years since I last used a liquid foundation, and even back then I didn't end up using up the entire bottle.

I was getting frustrated with my powder foundation (Clinique super balanced makeup), so after hearing so many good things about it, I decided to give it a try, and I'm happy I did.

I use this after applying Guerlain's meteorites primer with a foundation brush. It spreads smoothly and blends well. However, it dries quickly too, so blending must be done quickly before the streaks set.

It gives my face a smoother look, and minimises the appearance of pores. I set this with Guerlain meteorites compact, and finish with Guerlain meteorites pearls for a healthy, luminous matte finish. The SPF 15 is a welcome benefit too.

I have normal/combination skin, and this didn't give me skin problems or breakouts.

Like most French makeup, it is a bit perfumed, but disappears right after application.

Also, this formulation has a bit of alcohol in it too, which may not sit well with some people.

This could pass off as my regular foundation, but I would like to try other brands before I decide.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by satayakulc

At first when I received this item to be put into my kit I thought hmm not worthy! However, after a few months of it sitting in my makeup shelf graveyard I decided to give it another try since I had 6 colors to play with, I really didn't want to waste them.

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! I don't know if I ate something bad or was drunk or what, but this foundation is just amazing. Sheer but just enough color to keep my skin looking real while hiding the imperfections.

The light fragrance in the product is divine, I keep sniffing my fingers when I apply. It is a very clean, fresh scent similar to the way their skincare line smells.

The only drawback for me is the container. I'm sure everyone loves it because it feels very luxurious due to the container being made out of heavy glass. It is not very practical for me to carry it around in my kit. I'm sure I'll get over it though. I love the formulation too much.

I really regret not including this in my kit at first try because now I am so obsessed with it. LOVE!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 2:13:00 AM More reviews by shordeecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love LOVE this foundation. I don't usually use a light foundation but when I do, I reach for this one. It sets semi-matte and lasts all day long. It looks incredibly like skin. I also like that it is a pump applicator. The smell, like other high end products, smells wonderful. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by funnyblossom

I have been wearing this for a few months but I have mixed feelings about it - it is a good foundation but it sometimes feels dry. I now realise that if I am having a dry spell with my skin, this is not the foundation to go to. However, when my skin is more hydrated , this foundation feels and looks great. I got in 23 and the color is fine for me, a Bobbi Brown beige 3. Update: Aug 2013: I find myself using this less everyday. It just doesnt give me A+ results , I would reccommend going for Chanel Perfection lumiere - same price range , better results.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the new formulation from 2012 for Diorskin Nude foundation. I would call this coverage medium, and with a demi matte finish. The original formulation was definitely more dewy than the new version. By itself, it stays nice on me for about 8 hours before I start noticing patchy fading. If I need it to last longer, I set it with powder. I wear the color 010 which is a good match for me at N/NW15. It applies well with fingers, brushes and sponges, and I use all three ways depending on how heavy I want the coverage. I find that although this product has fragrance, it doesn't bother me or cause breakouts. Overall I would definitely repurchase this again, especially because it's so hard to find good matches! Expensive but worth it for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was searching for a cream foundation, when the CD rep recommended this. It looked awesome on her, but I wanted to check MUA reviews. When I saw the 89% would purchase again, I knew it would be awesome. Nordstrom was out of #22, but Sephora had it. OMG, I love this stuff. I only wore it for a day, so we will see. I am praying my skin reacts favorably, it is usually very nice and clear. I will update in a few days. But so far, this stuff is great. UPDATE: This is way too drying for my over 55 skin. I used to be oily, now not so much. The search continues.