September 15, 2014 | 1847 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Saddle

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by kjmsmm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another winner from MAC - this color is versatile and warm. I love to pop this in the outer corner or use it as a crease color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by LovesTheWay2Go

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this color because the shade isn't as dark as most brown colors. I use this as a crease color for natural looks and I absolutely love it! MAC eye shadows are pretty pigmented. The only con is that it's kind of expensive ($14.50)

EDIT: This is the first MAC eyeshadow that I've ever purchased, and sadly I don't really see myself reaching for it as much anymore. I think the problem I have with this is that it has a lot of orage/red undertones and I don't think that really suites my skin tone. I have light/mdeium asian skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 5:19:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this color and I don't have to second guess myself. It's an orange brown and a great crease color for tanned or dark skins. I highly recommend it. (MAC NC42/43).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by bttrflyrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is gorgeous! I use it as an all over lid color with MAC's embark in the crease and outer V. I absolutely love the way it looks. This shade is very versatile because you can pair it with darker colors for a seductive nighttime look, and you can pair it with more neutral shades for an everyday look. Not only does it look great on the eyes, but it is the perfect shade for me for contouring cheekbones! Will definitely purchase again once I hit pan.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by dapich

This is my go to crease color. My first eyeshadows from mac over 10 years ago included paradisco, saddle and another color that I displaced. Saddle is one I will always keep in my 15 pan palette. I love this colr against my golden skin tone. It has red and orange hues in this brown, just lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by VictoriasMOMMY

Love this shadow. I use it for my crease area as well as contouring my nose, chin, jaw and under my bottom lip. not the hallows of my cheek bones. for my cheek bone area, i prefer to use nars' laguna <3 love this shadow, would definitely re-buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by read1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My first eyeshadow purchase from MAC and I am not disappointed! I usually skip eyeshadow and just wear eyeliner but this is so beautiful, brings out the colour of my brown eyes and generally makes my face appear warmer, I am a NC30 Asian and think this would suit all skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2010 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I saw so many good reviews for Saddle here on MUA. I set off to the MAC store to acquire one and hesitated when I saw the shade IRL. Instead of shying away I remembered all of the positive reviews and purchased it anyway. I am so happy I listened to MUA!

I will admit I was afraid of what it would look like on my eyes since the reviews for this shade span different skin tones. On me, this is a medium toned brown with enough terra cotta like tones to warm up my eyes. I wore this on the crease and under my lash line and I love how it looks. The color blended flawlessly over UDPP and a light layer of Orb all over. To deepen the intesity I placed carbon over the outer edge and the result was great - no muddiness and no need to apply and reapply to get pigmentation to show. All in all, this is a great brown for sculpting and contouring for a warm brown look. I would avoid if you are too cool though because this shade is very warm.

Looks gorgeous as a crease color with Ricepaper on the lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by teach2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this and/or Texture in my crease almost every day. It is the perfect background color for my NW43 skin. It looks very bland in the pan, so is easy to pass on. However, once you start using it you will wonder how did you ever blend colors without it. Saddle is one color that will always be in my MAC brown eyeshadow palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by naaatalieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great neutral matte brown that i wear on a daily basis alone or combined with club eyeshadow on the crease...very pretty! Whenever I get lazy and don't feel like doing much i just sweep this on my lids put mascara and am ready to go. This is always in my make up bag with me...my go to eyeshadow for everything! love it!