MAC Matte - Saddle

4.8

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol [ /- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Red 40 Lake, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake]

on 8/20/2010 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is the best eyeshadow I have ever used! Admittedly, I am a huge fan of MAC, but I would have to say that for my colouring this is the best eyeshadow out there. It's matte so can be worn everyday or can be dressed up - I love matching it with 'Woodwinked" for a dash of sparkle. It makes my brown/hazel eyes really stand out without looking like I'm wearing an "in-your-face" shadow. Best eyeshadow out there!!

on 8/20/2010 3:22:00 PM

MAC eye shadows rarely disappoint and this is another winner! Beautiful shadow and excellent for a softer/brown smoky eye or just in the crease to add depth!

on 7/25/2010 5:40:00 PM

Outstanding color from MAC. This is a red/orange/brown with just the right amount of pigmentation for creases or under the eye. The formula is soft and buttery and blends easily without looking muddy. It's an excellent compliment to Swiss Chocolate but much lighter. I'm very pleased with this purchase.

on 7/17/2010 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Another winner from MAC - this color is versatile and warm. I love to pop this in the outer corner or use it as a crease color.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this color because the shade isn't as dark as most brown colors. I use this as a crease color for natural looks and I absolutely love it! MAC eye shadows are pretty pigmented. The only con is that it's kind of expensive ($14.50)

EDIT: This is the first MAC eyeshadow that I've ever purchased, and sadly I don't really see myself reaching for it as much anymore. I think the problem I have with this is that it has a lot of orage/red undertones and I don't think that really suites my skin tone. I have light/mdeium asian skin.

on 7/12/2010 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love this color and I don't have to second guess myself. It's an orange brown and a great crease color for tanned or dark skins. I highly recommend it. (MAC NC42/43).

on 6/29/2010 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This color is gorgeous! I use it as an all over lid color with MAC's embark in the crease and outer V. I absolutely love the way it looks. This shade is very versatile because you can pair it with darker colors for a seductive nighttime look, and you can pair it with more neutral shades for an everyday look. Not only does it look great on the eyes, but it is the perfect shade for me for contouring cheekbones! Will definitely purchase again once I hit pan.

on 5/9/2010 4:50:00 PM

This is my go to crease color. My first eyeshadows from mac over 10 years ago included paradisco, saddle and another color that I displaced. Saddle is one I will always keep in my 15 pan palette. I love this colr against my golden skin tone. It has red and orange hues in this brown, just lovely.

Love this shadow. I use it for my crease area as well as contouring my nose, chin, jaw and under my bottom lip. not the hallows of my cheek bones. for my cheek bone area, i prefer to use nars' laguna <3 love this shadow, would definitely re-buy again and again.

on 5/6/2010 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My first eyeshadow purchase from MAC and I am not disappointed! I usually skip eyeshadow and just wear eyeliner but this is so beautiful, brings out the colour of my brown eyes and generally makes my face appear warmer, I am a NC30 Asian and think this would suit all skin tones.

Top Rated MAC Products