April 24, 2014 | 1820 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by malilauren93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

I decided to get this blush because I thought that I needed a new one(I only have two including this one as of now) and I heard that it looked really good on dark skin. Well those people were right it looks great! I wear it every day and get compliments-even my mom thought it looked good and she hates that I wear make up! I would buy this again, although I dont think that I need to because there is so much product in the pan

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by sweetascocoa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very pretty Orang-Red blush. Looks GREAT paired with red lips (trust me) especially on darker skin. I love wearing this with MAC Ruby Woo lipstick.
It's expensive, but it's really pigmented and you get a lot of product.
Nc50

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by shelju

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I love NARS blushes, the quality is impeccable and I have several pans. As with most NARS bright colors they are highly pigmented. A quality brush and a light hand are needed for this baby. I bought this as it was highly touted as the "red" for women of color. It is indeed beautiful . . . on the right skin/under tone. But sadly on me, it clashes with my coffee/cream with golden undertone coloring. It looks like a very odd orangy red, that is not flattering on me . . I have Taj Mahal if i want orange. Anyway, I found that MUFE Scarlett 99 is a better red for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 5:31:00 AM More reviews by MizAkaeze

All rave reviews and completely true. it is appears bright red in the pan, i was hesitant but the SA at the NARS stand at HArrods, Uk assured me it is an amazing blush for my NC50 skintone and i got it with d NArS bronzer, it looks AMAZING on my skin and i never regret spending as much as i did on this product, it gives me rosy cheeks especially in the winter and it appears best in pictures, if used minimally. i lovvveeee...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2012 1:14:00 AM More reviews by mcrish

This stuff is FUN.

I kept eyeing this stuff because let's face it- it's the brightest, freakiest-looking blush we've ever seen in our lives. It's intimidating! But that's what draws you to it, isn't it?!?! :)

Anyhow, I finally made the purchase and I use just a modest amount on the apples of my cheeks, pair it with some Laguna bronzer in the hollows of my cheeks for contouring, and BAM- summer face. I've gotten compliments from two women on this look, with one being in her twenties and one was perhaps 65 (and in all the days I've seen her, she's never worn makeup). She felt it looked "very becoming". I know Orgasm is supposed to give you that "glow", but you wanna REALLY glow?! Get this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by fashion10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a pretty matte tropical orange color. Very pigmented so I use my 27 Nars Blush to sheer it out. This will last me forever so the price is reasonable. My Nars blushes I currently have are Taj Mahal, Dolce Vita, Exhibit A, Alabross. All beautiful colors that look so good on my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by blueelm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow. This blush is amazing. I went right for it because I remember seeing some bright red rouges that had been my great grandmother's, which had been kept just because of the beautiful packages. I wondered why you don't see bright red blushes with a thick texture like that much these days. Well this is one, and does it ever give you a classic romantic flush. I'm quite fair, with rather yellow/neutral tones so this color suits me well and brightens the surrounding skin more than pinks. It is so pigmented too that I think really it is a great value because I don't know how I will ever reach the pan unless I break it. A tiny bit goes a long way, and swirling it on with a big fluffy brush keeps it looking soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 3:09:00 PM More reviews by uponbluemoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I remember reading an Amazon review in which the reviewer described Exhibit A as the perfect shade for fair Asian girls. I thought I'd give it a try.

Exhibit A is scary in the pan, bright clown red. Despite my trepidation, I got a blush brush and lightly swept it onto my cheeks. I was so amazed by how naturally flushed I looked (and isn't that the point of a blush?)

This has definitely become a HG for me, especially in the summer. Even my 75 year old grandma commented on how gorgeous this color was on me and how my skin looked brighter. While I don't foresee myself running out of this blush anytime soon, I would definitely repurchase, even at the steep price!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Chinghababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Looks can be deceiving. Case in point: NARS Exhibit A. The flamboyant red can be off-putting and may conjure images of drag queens, prostitutes, and the like. But the lovely flush it gives one cheeks will abolish all inital reservations. I've been using this for over a year now, and haven't even put a dent in the product, as only a minisicule amount rewards you with a beautiful youthful glow! It's pricey ($28), but well worth the investment as I forsee this lasting me well into my elder years (maybe).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Dark-skinned ladies looking for that elusive rosy glow, look no further. Exhibit A is the perfect dose of tomato-y red to give a flushed glow to the face. On lighter skin, this gives that idyllic Snow White color that is just timeless. The trick is to apply with a very light hand and fluffy brush(I like the Ecotools blush brush with this one). I searched for a color like this for so long and have had this blush for 3 years and there is not even the slightest dip in the pan. These products are pricey but they last for ages. The product is very silky. The color seems daunting but with correct application, it is breathtakingly gorgeous.