August 22, 2014 | 1650 users online

Moisturizers - Josie Maran Cosmetics - Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Jiyapiya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a great alternative to sun block. I am supersensitive to sunlight so i need to use something. Sun block (not sunscreen) always leaves me looking chalky -it's so thick and white.
This one, blends. You don't look like a crazy person walking around pretending to be a ghost. And it works. And that's all i want. Will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by seenenough

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a little on the fence about this product. I like how it's got sunscreen and it doesn't seem to clog my pores, but it does make my skin pretty oily. I get that it's made up mostly of oils and oil is good for your skin (I'm a big fan of natural oils for the face), but this stuff makes me just a bit too shiny for my preference. Plus it ain't cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by meli1873

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This daily moisturizer comes in a dark glass bottle so its hard to tell what kind of product your going to get. Theres a minty type smell to this product(most likely due to the high spf),but once your skin absorbed it, it goes away. I was scared at first to use this,since I have oily skin and the product is based on an oil. But your skin will love this stuff! Just remember to shake the bottle well before applying and to get lightly since it is a thicker product. Great to wear alone or under makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 3:24:00 AM More reviews by sweetsophiav

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This feels really nice on my skin, doesn't feel greasy at all!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by sara942

I hate wearing sunblock on my face; it's always so heavy/greasy/smelly. When I found that the Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 55 was none of those things, I stuck with it. However, it's chock full of synthetic chemicals and doesn't provide enough moisture to stand alone on my dry skin, so I was still looking for a natural, more moisturizing alternative. So glad I found this! Compared to the Shiseido, it's:

-more natural
-more lightweight/breathable
-more moisturizing
-more dewy (Shiseido is nearly matte)
-less runny
-in better packaging (glass pump bottle vs plastic squeeze tube)
-cheaper by the ounce ($13.50/oz vs $17.50/oz)
-also pleasantly scented (not sunblock-ish)
-also great under makeup (won't pill or clump)

I prefer the slightly dewy finish; it makes me glow. The scent is lighter than Shiseido's and somewhat fruity, but not in a juvenile way...it smells a lot like the acai moisturizer I used to have from 100% Pure. It helps my tinted moisturizer go on more smoothly as well. It has simplified my morning routine because it's a moisturizer, primer and sunscreen in one! Love!