October 20, 2014 | 1944 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - Ticket to Brazil

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In love with this bronzer! Dupe for Nars -Laguna and the best part, $30.00 cheaper! You will love it too! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is awesome. I really like the warmth this brings to my face. This is great quality for the price.

It is fragile though, I dropped my first one and it shattered. So be careful, when handling these.

This shade is great for my medium to light tan skin. But this is the darkest one they have. It would be nice if Wet 'n' Wild would add darker ones for women who have darker skin tones. Although they could probably use the current shades to highlight.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by wisdomisbetta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG Bronzer! The packaging provides a lot of product and it can last you forever; however, I am going to pick up a few more of this product just in case it is discontinued. This give me such a nice glow without a lot of shimmer. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by koda13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Apart from the packaging (it's cheap-it's going to break) I love this bronzer! I'm dark skinned, but I use this for highlighting my eyes, eyebrows, cheek bones, etc. It doesn't come with a brush, but it does exactly what it's supposed to do for around $4 and it can last you forever, because the compact is huge. Makes me look great in pictures too! I pray that it doesn't get discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

A very nice, warm, coppery colored bronzer that never leaves my face looking orangey. It is highy pigmented. So a little does go a very long way with this blush. Also, it does have slight shimmer to it. But, the shimmer is almost totally undetectable after you apply it to your face.

This powder contains SPF15 sun protection as well. Therefore, it does have some anti-aging benefits to it. And, it is super cheap (costs less than $4)!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love my makeup when i use this product. its my HG bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by cinderelka90

Ok so ladies, let me tell you, i have tried every bronzer/contour out there (ok not every one but most) including high end and low end and for some reason I just cannot stop using this one, I actually hit major pan (and this thing is huge) but even though it looks mega glittery (and i hate sparkles on my face) it just transfers on the skin as this gorgeous glow and still works as a contour (which I usually use matte for) the only very imp thing is to BLEND. I apply it under cheekbones, sides of the nose, temples, hairline etc heavily with a blush brush and then blend it all out with a stippling brush= PERFECTION. I need to go run out and stock up on some more now.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 3:23:00 AM More reviews by CBNegron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim, just wanting to test out new products. For the ridiculously cheap price (most Wet 'n' Wild products are under $5), I couldn't pass this up. This is HUGE, weighing in at .46 oz, whereas for reference, MAC Mineralize Skinfinishes are .24 oz (which honestly, I feel are plentiful, given what they are), for a fraction of the price. This has wonderful color payoff, and it is a warm copper tone. This blends out easily for a lighter look, and it is quite buildable. My only issues are that, like most Wet 'n' Wild powder products, the formula is quite soft, making this "dusty" and easy to break. Also, after a good long day of wear, this tends to fade quite a bit on me on some areas of my face. Overall though, this is a great bronzer that is sure to last me a long time, and for the price, I don't think anything could detract me from it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by busymommy

Luv this gem!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by smtiquia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best bronzers I have every tried. A little goes a long way. I use this as a bronzer and contour. It has SPF 15 so that's a plus. It also contains 15 g of product. Quite a lot for the price ($3.99).