Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon SPF 15 Bronzer, Ticket to Brazil

4.5

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Really good product for the $...about $4 and plenty of product in the pan so you can use this for a WHILE and not worry about hitting pan after a few uses or running out of it sooner than expected. I have been using this for some months now and LUV it because of the goddess-like sheen it gives. I use a kabuki brush to apply it at the high points of my cheekbones and lightly dust it over my over my blush sometimes; especially if I am rocking either my NARS Taj Mahal or Exhibit A. I haven't had any issues with skin irritation while using this nor have I had any problems with it being too heavy or anything that has made me feel uncomfortable when wearing it. The value is great! I found a BOGO half off sale at Rite Aide so I ended up with two pans for $6! Nowadays, if I decide to wear any makeup, I absolutely CANNOT skip my bronzing step with my Wet 'n' Wild Ticket to Brazil because it makes me GLOW. Compared to other bronzers (i.e. Physician's Formula, CG, Maybelline, and etcetera) this is the best deal for your $...the others will cost you upwards of $12-$14 for the same sized pan. So, I'd suggest getting the WnW if you are just looking for a good product to get the job done...
~Adrienne Starr

on 7/8/2013 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this last year when it 1st came out and still have it!

This is definitely a Nars -Laguna dupe!!

I have various different bronzers(high to low end) and this one is one of my top favorites!

I never really use blush and bronzers are "it" for me..the packaging is huge and a little goes a long way (wich is why I still have this a year later lol)

*Has some shimmer and imo once you put it on its barely noticeable.
*Color is buildable.
*Has SPF
*I find this bronzer to be long wearing,I never have to really touch it up thru out the day.

This bronzer is super cheap and you can't beat that.....works great!

Another winner from WnW!!!! Repurchase for sure!

on 7/5/2013 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Love this product. I am dark skin (more dark caramel) and a little bronzer goes a long way. It's a huge bronzer so it will last a long time, and the price is so cheap for a great bronzer. On my skin it gives a glow and it last all day!

on 7/2/2013 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The packing for this... is HUGE! A lot of space for your brush. Brings alot of product for only $3.99 or so. Very easy to open and compact. This is obviously the darkest shade so this is NOT for Fair skin. If put on right, it can give off a good look. BUT if you continue to pack it on, you will look orangey and like the old snooki. SO be careful. Apply lightly so you can have a sun glow.

It has gold specks of glitter, but once on your face, it is rarely visible. It is also SPF 15 which is great to provide some protection daily. And it doesn't really have a matte finish.

Overall, will purchase this again and recommend.

*1st time buying it
*had it for 4 months

on 6/3/2013 3:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Believe the hype! I've been using W n' W for many years, but had never tried any of their bronzers. I remembered reading great reviews about Ticket to Brazil, but I almost didn't buy it because it looked so dark in the store. My skin is a light golden/olive color, and I am not yet very tan this season.
It looked matte to me in the pan, so I was (pleasantly) surprised to see the slightest glowy shimmer on my cheeks. It's a fantastic shade. As others have said, it walks the fine line between muddy and orange with great success. It is a natural bronze glow. I used it to contour, then I added a light flush of it across my cheeks. No need for blush or anything else and the color seems to stay true and last all day. I will repurchase if I ever need to, but the pan is SO HUGE I doubt I will run out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is lovely on my olive/yellow skin. When I'm tan I turn a golden bronze color but when I'm pale I am a yellow/pale green-ish. Most bronzers are far too red based to complement my skin tone, but this one is a WINNER.

In the pan it looks like nothing special. Typical bronzer with a hint of gold tones, a very small hint, and depending on the angle has some flecks of shimmer. Not big chunks of glitter, or overwhelming metallic frosting, but just enough to add some dimension but remain in the grownup cosmetic realm.

The pan is huge and the packaging generally sucks. The domed lid latches onto the base with some gripping power but I could see weakening over time. The bronzer cake is really soft and it's easy to end up with too much on your brush. Using my big ELF flat top brush, one firm swirl around the pan produced enough loose powder on the bristles and in the pan for more than one application, but honestly I'd prefer that to powder you have to wrestle with.

It went on extremely silky, satiny, and smooth. Very easy to blend in to my bare skin. Felt lovely, looked fabulous. My hubby, who notices subtle changes but usually can't put a finger on what they are, told me he liked my new lipstick (I was wearing some) and that I looked pretty. Ticket to Brazil is my ticket to glowing skin.

on 5/6/2013 7:54:00 PM

I just bought this and was so excited to put it on after reading all these great reviews on it! But, as soon as I put it on I knew I made a mistake. On my pale, pinkish skin this is bright orange. It might look good on other skin tones, but it definitely DID NOT on me

on 4/30/2013 4:33:00 PM

This bronzer is amazing. I have used up 3 of these and already on my 4th one. I will never again spend money on a high-end bronzer because this one is perfect. It does not show up orange on my skin it gives a natural look. This is my go-to I seriously reccomend to everyone!!

on 4/22/2013 3:40:00 PM

I use this for contouring, and it is perfect. Along my hairline and chin, and then under my cheeks. A little goes a long way so use a light hand with your brush. This does not look orange or red on me. I won't say this is a dupe for NARS Laguna, but I would test this one out first before investing money in higher end bronzers. Seasonal in stores so stock up if you see it.

on 4/11/2013 1:35:00 AM

This bronzer is incredible. It was actually my first purchase and I was kind of scared considering that the word bronzer was unknown to me at that time. Anyways, it's a great product but I would not recommend it if you have fair skin. It might just end up looking orange.

Check out my blog I review makeup and do OOTD's.
http://candybox101.blogspot.com/ (hopefully this won't count as advertising)