July 26, 2014 | 1915 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - Ticket to Brazil

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by cinderelka90

Ok so ladies, let me tell you, i have tried every bronzer/contour out there (ok not every one but most) including high end and low end and for some reason I just cannot stop using this one, I actually hit major pan (and this thing is huge) but even though it looks mega glittery (and i hate sparkles on my face) it just transfers on the skin as this gorgeous glow and still works as a contour (which I usually use matte for) the only very imp thing is to BLEND. I apply it under cheekbones, sides of the nose, temples, hairline etc heavily with a blush brush and then blend it all out with a stippling brush= PERFECTION. I need to go run out and stock up on some more now.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 3:23:00 AM More reviews by CBNegron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim, just wanting to test out new products. For the ridiculously cheap price (most Wet 'n' Wild products are under $5), I couldn't pass this up. This is HUGE, weighing in at .46 oz, whereas for reference, MAC Mineralize Skinfinishes are .24 oz (which honestly, I feel are plentiful, given what they are), for a fraction of the price. This has wonderful color payoff, and it is a warm copper tone. This blends out easily for a lighter look, and it is quite buildable. My only issues are that, like most Wet 'n' Wild powder products, the formula is quite soft, making this "dusty" and easy to break. Also, after a good long day of wear, this tends to fade quite a bit on me on some areas of my face. Overall though, this is a great bronzer that is sure to last me a long time, and for the price, I don't think anything could detract me from it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by busymommy

Luv this gem!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by smtiquia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best bronzers I have every tried. A little goes a long way. I use this as a bronzer and contour. It has SPF 15 so that's a plus. It also contains 15 g of product. Quite a lot for the price ($3.99).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 3:55:00 AM More reviews by kathun31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best bronzer I have found for a moderate price. I love the color it gives me because I go tanning and my body is really tan but my face just gets a ton of freckles and not as dark so I use this to even myself out and it work perfectly. Is a bit sparkly though just so you know, but not half as bad as other products I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Of all the bronzers I have tried, which is many many many, this is by far the best one. It beats out Neutrogena, NYC, Hard Candy, Milani, Urban Decay, and Benefit. It's shimmery, which some don't like, and when you see the product in the pan it definitely looks scary because it appears to have mega glitter. However, once applied, it doesn't look glittery at all, it looks like a natural, shimmery glow. Like you're out in the sun on a hot day. I have looked at myself out in the natural light with a mirror and saw no glitter. This bronzer is dark, and a little goes a long way, but as long as you use a light hand and blend, it will look natural. I have light/medium yellow toned skin, and it works well on me. It's not orange in the least, especially compared to the other bronzers I have tried. It's super blendable and although shimmery, still works well for contouring because it's dark. I would recommend to anyone who wants a darker, natural looking tan and/or contour.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 2:46:00 AM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am super impressed with the Coloricon Bronzers. Ticket to Brazil is the darkest of the 3 shades they offer. This is probably the smoothest, most pigmented drugstore bronzer I've tried. It is very blendable, so blotchy-ness is not a problem. There is some shimmer in this product, but not to the point where you can't dust it all over your face. It just adds a bit of dimension to your face.
The packaging is very big - which I like, because I can go into this with a big kabuki brush and use it as a body bronzer so easily. Again, blending is not an issue so the process is very fast. I'd describe the color as a golden terra-cotta color. The SPF 15 is a HUGE bonus with this, because sometimes I won't be using founation underneath.
Overall I will definitely be repurchasing this bronzer, it is so fast and easy to use, so getting a more tanned look isn't a lot of trouble.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by idg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but as far as my city goes, the new Color Icon bronzers (in Bikini Contest, Reserve Your Cabana, and Ticket to Brazil) are slowly replacing some of their previously manufactured bronzers. From my eye - and from reading some recent reviews - Reserve Your Cabana is a replacement of sorts for the light gold-yellow toned Acapulco Glow, Bikini Contest is similar to the red-bronze toned Goddess, and my new love Ticket to Brazil is similar to the darker golden-toned Princess. Now don't quote me on this, as I can only say it's true for my area.

Regardless of whether of not we are the same skintone, I'm sure many of you will find a use for this gem. Those lighter than my NC42-44 self will find that this imparts a lovely golden-brown colour to the skin, and some of you may want to use this as a shimmering contour. For those of you of my skin tone who are looking for less of a bronzer and much more of a glowing effect, go no further. Because it is so close to my skintone, it barely gives colour to my face, but instead lends a golden glow to the skin. It's more of a shimmer highlight and less of a sparkle, despite how it looks in the pan. It simply wakes up your face and makes all of your makeup look less "flat". If you were wondering why women of colour would need a highlight, or where you would even be able to find one, stop and pick this up for your answer.
As for staying power, it lasts a few hours on my oily skin, on top of my foundation (liquid or powder). There is sunscreen in it, but not enough to provide longstanding overall protection. And friends, it seems like Wet N Wild is listening to your complaints about their brushes being...ahem...toilet-related, so they are no brushes with this item, just a huge, relatively sturdy compact with beautiful, albeit powdery and fragile, product inside, so be careful.
All in all this is definitely a product to waste some gas money on. It may take a few trips to find (especially as they're usually sold out in many places) but you're virtually guaranteed to get compliments. All this for less than a fiver. Canadian ladies, just as a tip, I've only been able to find this at Walmart. Head on over!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No