December 21, 2014 | 1905 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - Ticket to Brazil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 5:51:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

There's not one bad thing i have to say about this bronzer. It seriously is AMAZING. No other way to put it. I own "Reserve Your Cabana" and I use it more then any of my expensive high end highlighters. My FAVORITE bronzer of all time is Too Faced's 'Chocolate Soleil Bronzer' and don't get me wrong - I still love it. But this might be a tiny bit better!!! Omgsh, I wanna punch myself for saying that because I have an unhealthy love for my Chocolate Bronzer but this Brazilian wonderland of a bronzer has rocked my world. It looks like it has sparkles in the pan, but when you put it on it looks completely matte. It definitely adds a healthy glow to my face and doesn't look super flat like other matte bronzers can do. This is PERRRFECT for contouring, it blends like a dream and is super pigmented. It really is a gorgeous color - perfect for my NC35 tan skin with yellow undertones. It's ridiculously cheap, comes with double the product of any other bronzer out there, and I am totally in love with this stuff!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by leoisillon

I'm really happy I purchased this prodcut. You get a large amount for the price and if you can find it on sale or with a coupon even better! The color comes out matte. I don't notice any shimmer when I apply this. It is actually dark enough to show up on my medium skin tone. Most of the time drugstore bronzers just do not have enough pigmentation. I use this almost every day because it gives just the right amount of color to my face. I'd definitely repurchase. I don't really have any complaints about it. If I had to pick something to critique it would maybe be the packaging. It's slightly massive and proably wouldn't travel well.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 4:40:00 AM More reviews by blu3

I am really loving this bronzer. I was previously using NYC's-Sunny as my go-to cheap, but great bronzer until I took a chance on this one. I got it at CVS for about $4...yes, $4!! You really can't beat a bronzer for under $5, especially one that works really well. For reference, I'm normally around an NC30 and this does not look "dirty" or orange on me. Since i've changed over to this bronzer, I've been getting a lot of compliments on my makeup. I'm already planning on heading back to buy more (even though I haven't even made a dent in the one I have now). The compact is HUGE and will definitely last you a while. I've had mine for a month now, use it about 5 days a week and all over my face and you can still see the raised sun design on it...i've got a long way to go before this puppy even has a hint of showing pan. Packaging is also very nice, much better than NYC's. Travels well, i've thrown it in my makeup bag and have had it in my purse and taken it to school. still in perfect condition and has not accidentally opened and gotten everywhere (not something i can say for a lot of my makeup items)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by beautyforless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh yes! Finally! A bronzer that not only gives me a goregeous golden glow, but does not turn orange! I'm no longer "that pale girl". I'm a sunkissed beachgoer.
I've been having lots of luck lately finding HG products, the majority of which have been Wet 'n' Wild products. I feel like this brand can get overlooked sometimes, but it's an inexpensive line (this bronzer was $4) and it's full of gems. Ticket to Brazil is no exception.
The bronzer itself is enormous. There's so much product it may last me the next 10 years, especially considering it's very pigmented, so I only need a tap. There's a slight shimmer, that, when applied, translates into a glow. I was so stubborn for years, insisting on a matte bronzer for contouring, but absolutely love this for the hollows of my cheeks. It just looks so gosh darn good and glowy.
I am a little worried about it shattering. The packaging is very delicate, one look may break it, so I'm very careful.
I feel like this would flatter many a skintone. I'm pale, and with a light hand, it translates well into a beautiful golden glow. I just can't say those words enough. This bronzer is the perfect HG for me.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In love with this bronzer! Dupe for Nars -Laguna and the best part, $30.00 cheaper! You will love it too! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is awesome. I really like the warmth this brings to my face. This is great quality for the price.

It is fragile though, I dropped my first one and it shattered. So be careful, when handling these.

This shade is great for my medium to light tan skin. But this is the darkest one they have. It would be nice if Wet 'n' Wild would add darker ones for women who have darker skin tones. Although they could probably use the current shades to highlight.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by wisdomisbetta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG Bronzer! The packaging provides a lot of product and it can last you forever; however, I am going to pick up a few more of this product just in case it is discontinued. This give me such a nice glow without a lot of shimmer. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by koda13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Apart from the packaging (it's cheap-it's going to break) I love this bronzer! I'm dark skinned, but I use this for highlighting my eyes, eyebrows, cheek bones, etc. It doesn't come with a brush, but it does exactly what it's supposed to do for around $4 and it can last you forever, because the compact is huge. Makes me look great in pictures too! I pray that it doesn't get discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

A very nice, warm, coppery colored bronzer that never leaves my face looking orangey. It is highy pigmented. So a little does go a very long way with this blush. Also, it does have slight shimmer to it. But, the shimmer is almost totally undetectable after you apply it to your face.

This powder contains SPF15 sun protection as well. Therefore, it does have some anti-aging benefits to it. And, it is super cheap (costs less than $4)!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love my makeup when i use this product. its my HG bronzer.