December 21, 2014 | 1803 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by cookiemonsterwaffleface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Initially I did not like this product. I was looking for something light to wear in the summer as up until then I was pretty dependent on No 7 Beautifully Matte foundation. I mean I was really overusing and my skin was paying for it.

Dream Fresh does not offer much coverage, it's true, but it does blur pores and creases a bit and evens out my overall skin tone. At first I hated it because it does make my face a little shinier than I would like. I felt like I was blinding people with my forehead. This is easily fixed with just a bit of powder. It's very light, stays all day, and I don't have to worry about it rubbing off on anything. If you just want a fresh looking complexion, this is for you. If you want a porcelain finish, you probably want something heavier. I've repurchased this probably 5 times now. It just feels nice on my skin. If I want to cover up my red spots I just use a dab of my usual foundation but nothing more.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Peachedpeaches

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my go-to everyday face product. It leaves my skin with a dewy, but not too wet finish. When I top it off with my Neutrogena Shine Control Powder it becomes very natural finish. This product isn't too pigmented, but what do you expect from something that's basically a tinted moisturizer? The main issue I have with the line is the amount of shades, someone who is darker skinned will have a tougher time finding a color that's not too light. I don't know how well the formula mixes with other foundations but it seems quite liquidy for reference. The packaging does get very dirty after a while but a wet cotton ball will get everything right off. Overall, I will repurchase this again, because it has the perfect summer and everyday consistency and finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by happygirl14

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I keep going back to this little wonder. I have had nothing but a great experience. It makes my skin dewy, soft, and smooth. I am not looking to cover up any marks on my face so if this is what you are looking for, this product will NOT work. It has SPF 30 which is always good as well. It does not clog my pores and it lasts a pretty long time. I have to say I have to use this everyday.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Dae16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I saw a YouTube review for this so I was excited when I bought it and it looked great on me! It covered my awkward dark blemishes and it felt like nothing. I glowed and it lasted all day. Then I broke out in a nasty rash the next morning. NOTHING has ever given me a rash before and I liked that product.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:53:00 AM More reviews by Rayellaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great if you want a layer of grease on your face that does nothing

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by ZURXZUS

So this BB cream. I love it. You all hate it and I have no idea. Everyone thinks its magic. And its not. I wanted a tint. I wanted something to brighten my skin. It says 0% oils. This is exactly what I needed.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2014 5:13:00 AM More reviews by Tooooorrrrrrriiiiiiii

I didn't mind this bb cream. Although it didn't have much coverage and I found it did not help my pimples at all although it looked great when I was having a good skin day

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by TaySyl

I have been using this every morning on my face along with a tinted mousterizer and I have to say I am very pleased.
It doesn't come off with time, it stays on all day.
It covers up spots well but not perfect.
It evened out my skin tone beautifully.
I recommend this product and will in fact buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by CurlyHeadedTreasure

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

It's cute and I was binge shopping when I got it. It sounded good enough so I skipped on replenishing my concealer so I could get away with less makeup. A mistake. Somehow it botched my skin tone and natural glow and made me look chalky and shiny at the same time, which is unfortunate because I was looking for the exact opposite. It was gross, I didn't like it. And it didn't cover up much at all , its best use was a moisturizer but I didn't like it enough for even that. It still sits in my medicine cabinet, it was a waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by cindyxtrvn

I went out to invest in buying a drugstore bb cream and wanted to see what the hype was all about with this product... I was left in disappointment. This made me look red like a tomato! Definitely wouldn't recommend this product.