July 31, 2014 | 1058 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 6:44:00 AM More reviews by danafranuby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like this product. It's very difficult for anyone in Perth to find it past 'Medium-Deep', unfortunately. It certainly does project an even skin tone and is relatively fast and simple to apply, making it perfect for everyday wear. This product is not for anyone looking for more than light coverage, because it does not sufficiently cover dark spots and blemishes. I use this BB cream with a loose powder, mainly because I have oily skin and I need the powder for that extra setting comfort.

I would not buy this product again, mainly because I am convinced there are better BB creams on the market for people with oily skins than this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by amandatraicheff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this product was okay but i have very oily skin so it didn't work out for me. i didn't like the smell or how it applied. it was to thin and runny. it was good in the sense that i don't have much to coverup so it covered what i needed. also it looked orange on my skin, faded very quickly and took forever to dry. its at the drugstore for a good price but if you have oily skin like me this product is not for you. i would recommend the Rimmel 9 in 1 matte bb. cream. it has really good coverage, mattifys your skin (I still set it with powder though), looks very flawless and natural, has a nice dewy finish, feels lightweight, lasts a long time, drys quickly and is a good price (10$ at the drugstore). this stuff is way better for oily skin, it also doesn't break me out. i would recommend the maybelline one if you have dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by hannahps

Love this BB cream. It's very moisturizing and has kind of a dewy finish, so if you have combination skin (like me), you'll need a good powder on top. The coverage is quite sheer but covers up minor discolouration and provides a good base for concealer. I'd recommend this if you're looking for something that gives a bit of coverage but doesn't feel heavy!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2014 6:45:00 AM More reviews by Ctremb3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Was thrilled with the 8 in 1 idea, not thrilled with the product performance.
I have a few areas of redness around my nose and some uneven skin tones, I was excited to try this because I loved the idea of the sun protection, and one product to even my skin tone.
Well, the coverage is pretty much non-existent.
I have normal/dry skin, this felt very thick and greasy all day.
I tried varying how much I put on, and it didn't make a whole lot of difference in how the product felt on my face.
I'm not prone to acne, I don't think I've had a pimple in months, but after a week of giving this product a chance, I have little bumps all over my temples, nose and chin.

This product is going in the garbage, definitely not for me.
Packaging is cute and convenient sized, price isn't offensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2014 9:59:00 AM More reviews by SusieQ40

Even though I am almost 52 YO my skin still produces a lot of oil. I find that most other brands of a BB or CC cream claim to be moisturizing and are geared toward those with drier skin. This one is perfect for my skin. It does not give a lot of coverage, but I don't need a lot of coverage just a sheer coat. It seems to last all day and goes on very easily. I will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by trinhcat

It made my face oily and shiny. Good for dry skin though :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by HNA

I purchased the sample on eBay and I must say I absolutely love it. I genuinely didn't think I would. I heard goss Wayne speak about this but was still a little skeptical. Nonetheless I do really like it. It's a light coverage however it's very very very dewy on me so I do have to powder a lot to get the desired dewyness. But I think majority if not all bb/cc creams are incredibly dewy. It's the only bb cream I've tried so not exactly got anything to compare it to and didn't think I'd like it but I actually do. Blends AMAZINGLY I must say

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by aquaris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This offers very little in terms coverage and oil control. I have an oily t-zone and drier cheeks and this initially made me look dewy all over, then soon after made my t-zone very shiny. If you want to use this and have oily/combo skin, you'll definitely need powder. The colour selection isn't great either. I'm pale and have yellow-olive undertones (I think I would be an NC15-20) and the "Light" shade had more of a peach undertone. However, since it is so sheer the limited colour range could work for a lot of people.

I could see this working well for people with drier skin that don't have much to cover. It did manage to reduce some minor redness and blurred out my pores a little.

I'm going to keep this for good skin days or for when I'm in a rush and need to condense the moisturizing/SPF/makeup stages of my routine. Thankfully this stuff is cheap, because I don't think I would buy this again, but definitely am interested in trying the new Dream Pure BB that is supposedly meant for more oily skin types.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Andisophiaquinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think I got the wrong shade, but it doesn't look really crazy or anything, so it's cool for now. The packaging is good, and the price is decent. The product blends well and is very moisturizing without being greasy. It absorbs quickly into my skin and smooths out my skin tone and texture. The only complaint I have is that it is a bit too sheer for my taste. It doesn't really cover up my acne scars well, but most BB creams won't cover them entirely anyway. That's a job for foundation. But overall, this is great for those hot days when you want a little coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by brit64

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

For me personally, this BB cream is waaay too sheer. I have acne scars and such that I want covered up, and this really did not do it. It's like I was putting nothing on. If you have near perfect skin, or just need a tad of coverage, or just want spf with extra benefits, then go for it. Anyone who wants even a little bit of coverage however, look elsewhere.