Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Rendezvous

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Squalane, Bis Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dilinoleate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triisostearin, Diisostearyl Malate, Cera Microcrystallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Polyalmide 3, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerylthrityl Tetra Di Butyl Hydroxyhdrocinnamate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil (Mentha Peperita Oil), Limonene, Sorbic Acid, May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Orange 5 (CI 45370), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have medium or light-medium, olive toned skin (NC35) and this is a really wearable orangey-coral shade on me. It's not quite a statement orange lip color, which I like--it's definitely bright, but it's a good every day color, and doesn't necessitate toning down your other makeup. Definitely a good spring color! I actually had to apply a lot to get enough color, so if you've got a darker skin tone and are looking for a bright orange, you'll want something a bit more pigmented. (Note: I can see this being too bright to wear every day if you have lighter skin--it would be a great spring/summer alternative to red lipstick.) This is probably my favorite of the three shades I've tried from this line.

As for the product itself--I really, really like these balm stains, probably more than I like Revlon's lip butters. They're really hard and waxy so they apply like a tube of lip balm (you don't even need to look in the mirror!) I love the chubby crayon packaging--makes for easy application, plus it fits nicely in any size purse or makeup bag. They are a bit drying, so keep lips exfoliated and moisturized before using. This color might look a bit intimidating in the package, but I think it's definitely worth trying.

on 3/17/2013 8:22:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Great lip stain, I love orangey lips on me so I pat on some foundation on my lips to wash out the natural lip color when I'm putting on foundation on my face and then apply this, its a really pretty orange on nude lips, and a coral/pinkish orange on bare lips without any foundation on. I also love the minty smell, and there's so much product that I don't think I'll ever finish this! i love this so much that it made me want to buy more of these lip stains. love love this

on 3/9/2013 9:35:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

On me, unlike the photos posted Rendezvous looked like an overripe tangelo...way too orange! Not as orange as the tube hue, but close. The lip drying Peppermint oil was as annoying as this color.

on 2/6/2013 10:09:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I LOVE THIS!! The color, staying power, smell (minty), everything about this is wonderful! Not much else to say... lovelovelovelove!!!

on 1/19/2013 8:41:00 AM

Perfect coral lip!
Price: $10
Colour: bright peachy coral
Texture: buttery
Finish: balmy shine
Wear-time: 5h
If you use the blot-layer method, it will last until your next meal.
Defo recommend to everyone.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Just PURE LOVE. Beautyful wearable orange color, I purchase 2 of it LOL

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I'm getting into bolder lips and thought I'd give this a try. With my chocolate brown complexion, I absolutely love this orange color.

Rendezvous doesn't look coral or pink on me - looks tangerine with a hint of shimmer. The texture is a little odd - creamy, but waxy and semi-sheer. I have to layer and blot and press a bit to get the right finish. not bad although it settled into the lines a bit. Has a slight minty smell at first. I was surprised at how much stain it actually left.

I like alone it and I love it topped with Nars Wonder. Bright and bold without being clownish. Its pigmented enough to work on my browner upper lip and pinker bottom lip. It is definitely a summer look, but I'm going to rock this warm glowy look in December anyway.

on 12/11/2012 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I got this as a gift, and I quite like it. It is quite glossy and moisturizing. The color and texture reminds me of the Tutti Frutti lip butter but more on the pinkish than orange side. It is very easy to use, would definitely try this out in other colors. :)

on 12/8/2012 12:09:00 PM

Love the orangey colour, since I bought this online it has become a staple...can add over concealer to make it lighter for everyday as was a little darker than I expected. It's a great every day shade that goes really well with blonde hair or dark brunette hair. I find that it compliments tanned skin so I won't really be using it this winter, I'll stick to something a little more on the pink side. I don't really understand how it's a stain though..despite the long lasting colour, it goes on more of a balm and I kind of expected more of a sheen.

on 12/4/2012 6:36:00 AM

What a disappointment, expected it to be like lip stain with a bit of moisture, but more like crayon in every way. Went on waxy and uneven. Not much moisture. Eh.