September 23, 2014 | 1638 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Rendezvous

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect coral lip!
Price: $10
Colour: bright peachy coral
Texture: buttery
Finish: balmy shine
Wear-time: 5h
If you use the blot-layer method, it will last until your next meal.
Defo recommend to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by trantranganh111

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just PURE LOVE. Beautyful wearable orange color, I purchase 2 of it LOL

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by taurusdragonfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm getting into bolder lips and thought I'd give this a try. With my chocolate brown complexion, I absolutely love this orange color.

Rendezvous doesn't look coral or pink on me - looks tangerine with a hint of shimmer. The texture is a little odd - creamy, but waxy and semi-sheer. I have to layer and blot and press a bit to get the right finish. not bad although it settled into the lines a bit. Has a slight minty smell at first. I was surprised at how much stain it actually left.

I like alone it and I love it topped with Nars Wonder. Bright and bold without being clownish. Its pigmented enough to work on my browner upper lip and pinker bottom lip. It is definitely a summer look, but I'm going to rock this warm glowy look in December anyway.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift, and I quite like it. It is quite glossy and moisturizing. The color and texture reminds me of the Tutti Frutti lip butter but more on the pinkish than orange side. It is very easy to use, would definitely try this out in other colors. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Vferent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love the orangey colour, since I bought this online it has become a staple...can add over concealer to make it lighter for everyday as was a little darker than I expected. It's a great every day shade that goes really well with blonde hair or dark brunette hair. I find that it compliments tanned skin so I won't really be using it this winter, I'll stick to something a little more on the pink side. I don't really understand how it's a stain though..despite the long lasting colour, it goes on more of a balm and I kind of expected more of a sheen.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2012 6:36:00 AM More reviews by aimela

What a disappointment, expected it to be like lip stain with a bit of moisture, but more like crayon in every way. Went on waxy and uneven. Not much moisture. Eh.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by SweetDemonic

Rendezvous is a very pretty orange with a small hint of red. Do not let the outside color scar you. My skin tone is fair but I tried this color and it looks pretty good. I love it. It is a summer color but you can wear it whenever

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by Ravey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've had this for a few months now and have hardly used anything else because it is just so easy to use, feels great and looks wonderful without maintenance. The color rendezvous is a reddish orange that looks great on my fair skintone as a younger, less serious alternative to red and fades slightly pink on my lips as the day passes. The formula is hydrating and not at all drying like most stains and has a slight minty scent. It's easy to apply and I don't have to worry about touch ups throughout the day, which is perfect.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by roguttmann

easy to put on and dont need a miror for that. but... it doesnt "stain" the lips because it comes off unevenly and very quickly. its also drys my lips.
and on photo its changes color and looks very glowy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by DKER

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nice formula, not too drying, leaves a stain that lasts for a while. Full out, this is just too...something for me. Bright/orange I suppose. But blotted down it leaves a nice stain, coral-orangey.