December 19, 2014 | 1540 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Rendezvous

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by qwerty8797

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Great lip stain, I love orangey lips on me so I pat on some foundation on my lips to wash out the natural lip color when I'm putting on foundation on my face and then apply this, its a really pretty orange on nude lips, and a coral/pinkish orange on bare lips without any foundation on. I also love the minty smell, and there's so much product that I don't think I'll ever finish this! i love this so much that it made me want to buy more of these lip stains. love love this

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

On me, unlike the photos posted Rendezvous looked like an overripe tangelo...way too orange! Not as orange as the tube hue, but close. The lip drying Peppermint oil was as annoying as this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by aliengirrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS!! The color, staying power, smell (minty), everything about this is wonderful! Not much else to say... lovelovelovelove!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

Perfect coral lip!
Price: $10
Colour: bright peachy coral
Texture: buttery
Finish: balmy shine
Wear-time: 5h
If you use the blot-layer method, it will last until your next meal.
Defo recommend to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by trantranganh111

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just PURE LOVE. Beautyful wearable orange color, I purchase 2 of it LOL

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by taurusdragonfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm getting into bolder lips and thought I'd give this a try. With my chocolate brown complexion, I absolutely love this orange color.

Rendezvous doesn't look coral or pink on me - looks tangerine with a hint of shimmer. The texture is a little odd - creamy, but waxy and semi-sheer. I have to layer and blot and press a bit to get the right finish. not bad although it settled into the lines a bit. Has a slight minty smell at first. I was surprised at how much stain it actually left.

I like alone it and I love it topped with Nars Wonder. Bright and bold without being clownish. Its pigmented enough to work on my browner upper lip and pinker bottom lip. It is definitely a summer look, but I'm going to rock this warm glowy look in December anyway.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift, and I quite like it. It is quite glossy and moisturizing. The color and texture reminds me of the Tutti Frutti lip butter but more on the pinkish than orange side. It is very easy to use, would definitely try this out in other colors. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2012 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Vferent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love the orangey colour, since I bought this online it has become a staple...can add over concealer to make it lighter for everyday as was a little darker than I expected. It's a great every day shade that goes really well with blonde hair or dark brunette hair. I find that it compliments tanned skin so I won't really be using it this winter, I'll stick to something a little more on the pink side. I don't really understand how it's a stain though..despite the long lasting colour, it goes on more of a balm and I kind of expected more of a sheen.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2012 6:36:00 AM More reviews by aimela

What a disappointment, expected it to be like lip stain with a bit of moisture, but more like crayon in every way. Went on waxy and uneven. Not much moisture. Eh.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by SweetDemonic

Rendezvous is a very pretty orange with a small hint of red. Do not let the outside color scar you. My skin tone is fair but I tried this color and it looks pretty good. I love it. It is a summer color but you can wear it whenever