December 21, 2014 | 1636 users online

Lip Treatments - E.L.F. - Studio Lip Exfoliator

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by vicksss

I love this exfoliator. Super sleek and cute packaging. Makes my chapped lips smooth. I like to put on chapsticks first, exfoliate, and then remove excess.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by medarrah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have really dry lips and have a habit of biting them. At first, I thought this product was pointless and felt like I wasted money on it. I decided to do a little research and realized that I was using it incorrectly! This stuff is amazing, and after a coat of Baby Lips they feel so smooth. I would definitely get this again, and it's well worth it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by jessicapereira1691

My lips are too sensitive for this exfoliator, and I really don't see a difference of smoothness my lips are still very dry and chapped. The good thing it was cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

I've been wondering about this for a while now, finally picked it up. The reviews aren't wrong, this work to remove stubborn dry skin. The smell is gloriously wonderful (warm vanilla sugar) and the packaging works perfectly for holding and using. I'm constantly biting my lips due to the annoying dry skin and that just leads to dry, sensitive areas I can't put any lipcolor on, so I need a real hardcore exfoliating product.

This gave hardcore scrubbing, and I LOVE this! I have chronically dry and sensitive skin, especially my lips, and no other product I've tried has gotten it fully removed without causing bleeding. LUSH lip scrubs, sugar and oil, a washcloth and soap, automatic toothbrush, regular toothbrush, etc. just didn't work. Apply some cocoa butter lip balm, good to go. With the scrubbing, it's also a bit of a lip plumper. I can definitely appreciate this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Upkeep38

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this ! I had been creating my own lip exfoliator at home but when I read about this one on a blog I couldn't wait to try it. Saves time from making ur own. Does what it's supposed to do. I even use it on my kids dry lips! Then wipe with damp cloth and add Vaseline. Wish I would had discovered this over the winter . $3 at Target !

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Lovepink7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is bomb. I just ran out, so that makes me sad. I wish I had it during the winter where my lips were super chapped . First, you wet your lips, scrub this on, rinse it off, and apply your fav lip balm. It smells delicious, like cinnamon and brown sugar. I would be careful about the product in the tube. This one time I used it, it got wobbly and all of it almost broke off, which was total turn off. You can get this for only 3 bucks. Lifesaver in the winter right here.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Crackleball

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is a WONDER product in my opinion. I know there are others out there, but others for $3? I haven't seen one!

I've been plagued with peeling lips for as long as I can remember. Even if they're heavily moisturized and my body is completely hydrated, my lip skin still felt the need to peel off in chunks and be jagged and rough up until the peeling starts. The very first time I used this, I was able to wear a normal lipstick the same night and absolutely NO peelies or weirdness happening with the skin on my lips. Soooo good!

I've used it followed up by Carmex, or chapstick so far with great results.

EDIT: LOL Mine just did what a lot of the other reviewers said theirs did. It snapped off in the tube. Mine did a face plant into the sink and I couldn't help but laugh. That's what I get for raving about it too soon. Knocked off some lippies as it was salvageable, still works the same, but how many more times is that going to happen until it becomes unusable?

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Tiffyxoxo

I got it online for about 8SGD. It's not that cheap for me. It's alright, it's not too harsh on my lips. But I feel no obvious difference to my lips. My lips are not very dry or chapped. My lips still feels and looks about the same.But perhaps in the long run, I will see more visible results. I like how it's a stick form which contrasts from the sephora sugar scrub which comes in a pot. So it's definitely convenient if you decide to bring it out. Considering it's price range, I would think it's worth a try as exflolitaing lips is important! With shea butter and so much moisturising ingredients inside, it's not that bad.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it, handy when my lips are chapped and I just want to wear lipstick that day. Only flaw is that sometimes the product doesn't work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Yum....this is just what I have been looking for! I like to moisturize my lips right before I put on my lips and this seems to be ideal. I haven't quite experienced the scratching everyone else has but this is one of my favorite finds of the year so far..