E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator

4.5

Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance.

on 1/20/2015 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Ordered this from Amazon. It came in a 3 pack. Since it was so cheap, I wasn't to concerned about it. I would definitely recommend this. No point in wasting your money on high end scrubs. At the end of the day, it's just sugar and balm. This exfoliator has a great taste. Very firm but if you moisten your lips and rub in a circular motion like the instructions say, you will be ok.

on 1/12/2015 4:00:00 AM

I liked this at first, then it went hard on me and broke off at the base. The smell and taste is great and sweet but I don't think I will buy this again.

on 12/31/2014 1:28:00 AM

If you're the kind of person that has dry flakes on your lips all year around, this is a marvellous product! After using it, any balm stain glides on flawlessly on the lips.

on 12/29/2014 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It didn't really work for my lips it's kind of messing when you put this product on to your lips its kind of harsh also.

on 12/29/2014 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product was average and noting special.I have very dry lips, and I did find it harsh and rough on my lips, and did not do a great job at getting rid of lipstick stain colour or dry skin. If you suffer from dry lips I would defiantly suggest investing in a good lip scrub/exfoliate such as fresh sugar scrub! However if you do not have very dry lips like myself then this product is perfect and very well priced!

on 12/27/2014 11:53:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

E.L.F has to be one of my favorite brands hands down. I find that they are very affordable and have genuine quality goods. To start off I have heard great reviews for the exfoliator and I have been searching for it ever since. I finally found it in Old Navy! It is winter where I live right now and I could not have found it at a better time. (My lips get a little ugly in the winter as the same with others) to start off it was very cheap. I found it in a sales bin and got mine for a dollar! When I opened it the smell was just heavenly. Almost like a chocolatelty sweet smell. It is very textured and really does scrub the lips to get the dead skin off. I found the moment I used it the dead skin just scrubbed off. Not only that but it leaves your lips tasting sweet like sugar and I find that to be a nice little plus! The only complaint I have is if you store it somewhere hot it can melt or break easily. I love the sleek looking black case but it is a little flimsy in my opinion. This is great for prepping lips for lipstick, gloss, or any other lip product. You can even use it as a hydrating Chapstick if you want. Overall I will definetly repurchase over and over.

on 12/26/2014 6:46:00 PM

I really love this! It smells so amazing like vanilla and it really does exfoliate and leaves my lips very smooth

on 12/22/2014 8:14:00 PM

Well for my whole life I have been using brown sugar and an old toothbrush to exfoliate my lips everyday, and this product is pretty much a sugary toothbrush in a tube. It works great to exfoliate whether it's before applying a lip color or at night to smooth your lips. I use this at night and then apply Nivea lip balm and my lips are as smooth and healthy looking as ever :-)

on 12/17/2014 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Really nice product. Great for right before putting lipstick on to exfoliate.
Would buy again!

on 12/13/2014 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

After reading the reviews, I had to purchase. I got a 3 pack from Amazon. I should use this more than I do, but when I do, I love it. The price was great and the product is excellent. I agree with the other reviewer about the sugar under your nails. This is easy to use and not too harsh. Our winters are not that cold in Seattle, but I travel and my lips do get cracked. this helps to eliminate the dull, dead skin. Thanks MUA

Popular Lip Treatments