E.L.F. Studio Lip Exfoliator

4.5

Sugar, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Aspartame, Fragrance.

on 12/26/2014 6:46:00 PM

I really love this! It smells so amazing like vanilla and it really does exfoliate and leaves my lips very smooth

on 12/22/2014 8:14:00 PM

Well for my whole life I have been using brown sugar and an old toothbrush to exfoliate my lips everyday, and this product is pretty much a sugary toothbrush in a tube. It works great to exfoliate whether it's before applying a lip color or at night to smooth your lips. I use this at night and then apply Nivea lip balm and my lips are as smooth and healthy looking as ever :-)

on 12/17/2014 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Really nice product. Great for right before putting lipstick on to exfoliate.
Would buy again!

on 12/13/2014 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

After reading the reviews, I had to purchase. I got a 3 pack from Amazon. I should use this more than I do, but when I do, I love it. The price was great and the product is excellent. I agree with the other reviewer about the sugar under your nails. This is easy to use and not too harsh. Our winters are not that cold in Seattle, but I travel and my lips do get cracked. this helps to eliminate the dull, dead skin. Thanks MUA

on 12/5/2014 10:44:00 PM

Perfect product. Cheap. Tasty. Effectively keep cruddies off lips. I use it before reapplying lip things during the day to combat that nasty accumulation in the lines and corners. All my female friends are getting one for xmacchah. Thanks emilynoel83.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

It is cold and windy where I live during winter. Usually a good layer of chap stick or something of the like keeps my lips from cracking and peeling but not this year. My lips are past dry and cracking and now peeling. I even resorted to scrubbing them with a toothbrush because it had gotten so bad. Then I ran across this at Target. I applied it using small circles and up/down motions and there was a noticeable difference immediately. Within an hour the cracking was much better. It smells like brown sugar. I'm glad I bought two, I will be putting them to good use.

on 12/2/2014 10:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Omg this tastes like candy. Perfect texture to scrub away the dry nasties from my lips. Yummmmmmmmy

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It's very lovely! It keeps my lips soft and gently scrubs dead skin away. It leaves a smooth feel behind and the taste of brown-sugar and vanilla on my lips.

on 11/22/2014 10:55:00 PM

I can not say enough about this a fellow MUA member turned me onto this and I could not be more thrilled with it. First off it is in a STICK form no more getting sugar and paste stuck under my nails. I have four of these one in my car, makeup area, bed side table and purse . It is HG my target had a big clearance bin each one was $1 so I bought about 25 of them I will never be without this and at night it is perfect paired with the bite agave lip mask my lips have never looked or felt better.

on 11/22/2014 3:24:00 PM

love it does what its supposed to do !

Popular Lip Treatments