Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Romantic

4.2

Great shade for summer. I bought these in various shade. Im not sure I like the minty taste, and they are also no so smooth to apply. Comparing to clinique chubby stick they are much more pigmented and stay longer, but they dont moisture your lips and if you have dry lips you must apply a lip balm before. Great price though!

This is a gorgeous sheer red with an orange undertone. It's a nice summer color but it works year round as well. The staying power is AMAZING! I don't have to reapply throughout the day and the crayon shape makes application very easy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this stain. It doesn't dry out my lips and gives me color just where I want it. I like the crayon design. It's not messy, doesn't melt in my purse, and applies evenly and easily. The color is pigmented but buildable. It's not all that bright and red when you apply just one coat. I can't say it's really a stain because I don't see it lasting all day. The smell is nice too.

the only thing i dont like about it is it's twisted too far up initially but dis shit's dope

Though I prefer bold in your face matte reds, I like this color for a day at the pool or something. It stains well and I love these things. I like the slight tingly feeling and that it doesn't make my lips peely. I think its good to have at least one of these stains, and this is one of my favorites from the line

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is my perfect red lip color. It brightens my skin and the color is not too overpowering. What I love is that it is inexpensive, delivers long-lasting pigmented color, and it keeps my lips moisturized. What more could a girl ask for?

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a beautiful red shade. Probably the best/most wearable red that I own. The balm goes on smooth and lasts for a very long time. The only bad thing about these lip stains is that they settle into the cracks of your lips. If you keep reapplying it shouldn't be a problem, but don't be surprised if you look in the mirror and your lips have faded to just bright red in the cracks and the outer edges of the lips. Personally, I like the color so much that I'll just keep reapplying. I hope they come up with a better formula for the future, though!

I love these! It goes on easy and shows up well. They are also a great touch up stain. I also love that it's retractable and doesn't need to be sharpened!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I really like this line. It's a great way to wear a red without it shouting out at everyone. It's sheer-ish but still a strong color.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I love this product! It is definitely not something a person would purchase if she wants that beautiful red color on the packaging on her lips. The color when it is applied is much lighter than what is seen in the tube, so you need to apply several coats to get the desired look. It is indeed a light coral, which may disappoint some customers. However, it is super easy to apply and glides on smoothly. It is moisturizing and is very easy to wear!

I would highly recommend it to perhaps pre-teens who have started to wear makeup, but can not wear bright lipsticks except to formal events. This may work if you just want a hint color on your lips, but do not quite want to wear a "true" lipstick. If you are looking for a very pigmented color and still want to have the product moisturizing your lips, I would suggest the Revlon lip butters. Good luck!