August 29, 2014 | 1341 users online

Lips - Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Romantic

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by hellodionne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Don't buy this and expect a strong, power red like MAC Russian Red or Ruby Woo. This is more of a MAC See Sheer—a coral red that goes on balmy and smooth. Wearable for day time and so easy to use! Best of all, it's a red that doesn't bleed or feather out.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by bunnyrabbitbites

I thought it was a deep shade of red but it's not. It's sort of orangey and it doesn't last long. But what I like about it is it's moisturizing power. It doesn't dry my lips out. I just hope Revlon would reformulate this balm. The product isn't as red as the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 1:16:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love this. The colour is a sheer red that I can wear out everywhere even just for casual looks which is great seen as red seems to be the only lip colour that suits me.
Doesn't last on the lips as long as I'd like but it's not drying so I don't mind reapplying.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

This is a red that I was hoping would be fire engine, or cherry. On me it was tomato red with a more orange than blue tint.
The color didn't last long and the stain (which was a lighter shade) was just as fleeting. My lips were dryer out hours later thanks to the peppermint oil....Not very Romantic!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by zumishi

This is my favourite colour out of the Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain line. This is a very bright deep red. The stain lasts very long without having to touchup. I only needed to touch it up 2-3 times during a 12 hour span. This has a matte-ish finish with a little hit of gloss which is super nice. It's pretty moisturizing, doesn't dry out my lips. i have it in a few other colours too because I love it so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by wasabihime

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Being really pale, I've always been told to stay away from orange toned lipsticks and stick to blue based reds. However, I fell in love with this one and it looks just fine on my skin (score!). If you're pale and looking to experiment with oranges and corals, you may want to give this one a go!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Jezah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This was not the color I was expecting. It is red, but it is quite sheer and has more of an orange undertone rather than a blue one. I am very pale and cool toned so orange toned red lips look a bit garish on me. I wish it was easier to layer as well, since it is so sheer it is hard to get the classic pin up red lip like I was hoping for. It is easy to apply however, and I have very full lips, but they are not very wide and have a deep cupids bow so a lipstick with a sharp point is a must and this lipbalm/stain with its crayon type design is perfect. It does stain your lips, however if you often run your lips together (bad habit I have) due to the wetter type nature of this balm/stain it will end up mainly staining the outsides of your lips leaving you with a unsightly ring. If you leave it alone and don't do too much with your lips for a hour or so it would probably set more evenly. Overall, this is not a BAD product, and I may purchase again if I wanted a more fun sheer red lip...it just was not what I was looking for.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Galaxydreamz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a love hate relationship with this one. I usually love all these balm stains and I think they're adorable but this color threw me off. I originally bought it because I thought it would be a really nice red lip. And it IS really pigmented but I'm really not a fan of they orange undertones and it does dull your teeth and make them appear yellowy. I definitely prefer blue undertones when it comes to red lipstick so this color wasn't a favorite. However I do wear it on occasion and the consistency and mintyness is great as all the other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by prblms4loki

Before the lip balm stains came out, I used the marker ones. They didn't work so well, but for events, I loved having a longlasting red lip that I could just gloss over. Well, now I've found a better solution. This is that ever elusive unicorn, the easy to apply red lip. It's a crayon, essentially. You color in your mouth, the red is glossy, it is a true red, it is gorgeous and it lasts forever. And when it's gone, it's not lipstick ring mouth, it is a lightly stained berry tinted mouth. It's amazing. I will wear this forever, and this is completely the reason I wear red lips more now. lipstick has always been a fav, but my lipsticks are getting supplanted very quickly by this Revlon line.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by prettygreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't know why I held off so long on buying one of these bad boys - it's perfection! This particular shade is a really refreshing red that looks fantastic all year round and will look particularly nice in the spring instead of a harsher red lip. The colour isn't the only thing that's refreshing - the peppermint scent is delicious and the balm element is soothing and suits much better than a felt tip stain. Got it when it was on offer at superdrug for £5 instead of the usual £7.99, but I will definitely be purchasing another one at full price - which colour to go for is the only thing stopping me!