October 1, 2014 | 1699 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by SherryG81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product because nothing else will keep my oil at bay while also giving me the coverage I need. However, I am very fair and can only find this product in light/medium which is way too dark for me. Does the oil free line even offer a fair/light shade or not? And if so, does anyone know where I can get it?

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by taliabrown0

This is my favorite bb cream i own! I don't have oily skin but i heard the one for non oily skin was terrible. It stays on pretty well through the day but it does ware off a bit if you don't set it! The formula is VERY runny and gets messy sometimes but i like the product enough to let that one slide!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Lmoney1202

Although it is runny like other users have said, if you only use what you need instead of caking it on every day it will last you a very long time. The little tube I have has lasted me over 6 months with daily use. It doesn't offer the amazingly even skin tone I was hoping for, but delivers as a great tinted moisturizer and good substitute to foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by lkjhg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has SPF20 in the UK. Otherwise, ditto to what jianing23 said.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 10:24:00 AM More reviews by jianing23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Packaging is really bad, the product is really liquidy and runs :( gotta store it upside down
It's really good coverage and feels really light . Additionally it controls my oils really well which is perfect for the summer. I only wish that there was SPF in this but there isn't :(

Another complaint is the price... I got it on Sale at lawblaws for 17$ which is pricy HOWEVER it is also two fluid ounces! So technically it's no that bad

update: ive been using it for a couple of weeks now and i must say, i am lOVING this <3
i find that i prefer to use this than my foundation because it feels less heavy and i know it can handle my oily combo skin and it has great coverage when needed!
only wish there was more color range

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by ReviewingMakeup

Formula
This is great for summer and spring when my skin is oilier. It has a matte finish which i prefer for warmer months. It stays all day and doesn't sink into fine lines. This has medium coverage which is very high for a bb cream. THIS BB CREAM ALSO OXIDISES AND BECOMES DARKER THROUGHOUT THE DAY.
Packaging
I HATE the packaging. It spills out everywhere if you keep it upright or even on it's side, therefore i HAVE to keep it upside down against a wall or stack of books.
Colour (Yes, i spell it like this... I'm Australian)
Fair is too light for me and Medium is too dark. I use a mix of both with 2 parts fair and 1 part medium. It also darkens as said above.

In conclusion, it is a good bb cream. I love the formula but i do have my complaints about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Tiffanycuhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Loved how it looked on my skin when I first applied it but it only lasted a few hours WITH powder on top of it. This also can look very orange if you don't have the right skin color for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by bhartman95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am honestly surprised at how impressed I am with this product. I currently have Kat Von D's Lock It foundation which I really like, but it was much too heavy for the weather, when I sweat it fades and gets very cakey. I wanted a product that was light and natural for the summer, and didn't get cakey throughout the day. This product actually does that surprisingly well. It has pretty decent coverage, however I will still need to use concealer under my eyes. It lasted throughout the day and felt very light, I forgot I had it on at some points. My favorite thing about this product is that it didn't look like I had makeup on, it honestly just looked like better skin. OH and also that a little (like literally just drops of it) goes a very long way, which means the 2 ounces will last me a while.

PS. I have dry skin but got the oily/combo skin one so it would last through a bit of sweat and it worked really well at doing it, I didn't get shiny once while running my errands

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by rossbe

This product is extremely runny so you need to be careful when you open it. I really liked the coverage but I found that no matter what I did my skin got extremely oily, extremely fast even though it's the formula for combination/oily skin. For the price, I was expecting more, but I gave it away to a friend that likes it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 3:36:00 AM More reviews by luvchic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was surprised after using this BB Cream and see how great it is. Usually I tends to use Asian BB Cream and I bought this because it was on sale.
- It actually is medium coverage. It covers my blackheads and pores and small scars very well. It also lightens up my dark circles.
- The color fits me so well (I have light Asian skin tone). Also, it gives me nice glow but not too much. Like, radiant skin!. And it stays very long and does not turn into orange after a long day. I usually wake up at 8 am and get home at 9 pm and this BB cream still have the same color (impressed!)
- Even though it's for combination to oily skin, I don't think it works very with my T-Zone. It melts on my forehead and sometime I can the lines (sigh!). But a blotting paper will clean the mess. I have very oily T-Zone anyway.
- Tips when using this:
+ Putting your concealer first, don't spread your concealer yet. Wait for few seconds then apply Garnier BB cream. When applying, blend your concealer and BB cream together.
+ Dabbing your fingers instead of spreading them. BB cream will sink into your skin better.
+ Applying powder right after applying this BB cream