Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Lovesick

4.4

on 10/7/2012 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this color. It's pretty bright but I love it. I lasts for a really long time. I wore it at night and I woke up and it was still there. I will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Love these! Not bad for a stain. I like the minty scent - it reminds me of the way floss smells. This color is great. Wish they were just a weee little bit more long-lasting, but touch ups are pretty simple. I like to go for the darker, bolder colors in these. I especially love the crayon/pen shaped tip. Much easier for me to apply since I have smaller lips. Revlon lip products never disappoint!

on 9/23/2012 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

OMG I love this!! I don't usually go for "out-there"-colors like this one and sticking to pinky-nudes. BUT this color is the bomb. I'm really fair and this shade just looks so sexy but be warned you'll definitely be noticed wherever you go lol. I reckon it would look stunning on most complexions.

on 9/18/2012 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a pretty color, but I wouldn't buy it again. This is a color that would only REALLY pop on very very cool skinned girls. I tend to be more cool toned but this made me look washed out. The stain lasts, but it gathers in the cracks of your lips easily. It's good, not great.

on 9/8/2012 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a bright glossy fuschia colour. I like that you can decide how dramatic you want the colour by having the option of putting it on lightly or building it up in layers. It fades quite nicely, but not as evenly as some of the other colours (fades more in the inner lip than the outer, which is normal for lipstick).
I have bought ten out of the twelve of these. They are by far the best lip product I have tried in quite some time. You can choose easily how vibrant the colour is (you can apply just a little for a nice hint of colour, or apply it in layers to build it up). I have found that regular lip stains dry out your lips horribly, and settle into any cracks you may have. This is not the case with these balm stains- these go on just like a moisturizing lipstick. They have a glossy sheen to them and over time the colour fades into a stain. It is a very natural looking stain and it looks gorgeous. I love how they won't come off your lips- so they definitely are "kissable"! They smell of mint at first, but the smell fades quickly. Also, they are tasteless (which is definitely better than having an awful taste like most lip products). Also, the packaging is perfect because there is no need for a sharpener- it just twists up.
I am so glad that I tried these stains! None of them have been a disappointment so far!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice fuchsia color.It has a glossy look to it ,how thick it goes on determines how much shine your lips will have.It does stain your lips but it doesn't always stain evenly so you must apply it carefully. The middle of your lips end up much less stained than the outer edges.The other upside to this product is that it is a twist up lip product.I like sweetheart better because it looks nicer when the product wears off.
The only thing I really don't like about this is it's strong mint smell (it smells like crest tooth paste).You do smell it on your lips for a few minutes but them it goes away.You also have to be careful when putting the cap back on you can easily nick the product on the edges.

on 8/21/2012 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I liked the Tarte version, but I thought it was overpriced, especially because it didn't deliver a stain like it claimed it would. I hated the Clinique version because it felt waxy and drying and wasn't pigmented enough for me. I LOVE this Revlon product. It isn't drying, and one application will leave a beautiful stain behind that lasts all day and sometimes until the next morning. Even on my pigmented lips, Lovesick made a dramatic impact. If you're not into bright colors, this isn't the shade for you, but for a pop of hot pink, it's gorgeous!

on 8/11/2012 4:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

How amazing is this?! Amazing spring/summer color. The balm wears comfortably for hours, and it leaves a beautiful stain behind on my lips. This is much brighter of a lip product than I would normally buy, but it's wonderful. I thought the coverage would be a little sheer since it's a "balm," but these balm stains are so pigmented! Amazing product.

This product is amazing! I was skeptical at first...who would think a balm could stain, moisturize, and last at the same time?! I picked up Lovesick, a super bright pink color...definitely not for the shy. I loved how it looked when it was first applied. It felt good on with a slight mint smell but when that goes away you have a nice stain. You would only need to freshen up once throughout the day.

on 7/20/2012 3:36:00 PM

let me being by saying i got this product for one dollar at my local discount store! its an awesome shade for my skin tone and i like how it really does stain my lips even after drinking water the color is still there, i actually dont find it drying, gotta say this is an awesome find!