September 30, 2014 | 1773 users online

Moisturizers - Trader Joe's - Nourish Oil-Free Antioxidant Facial Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by sara942

I've been using the cleanser for 2 months now and love it, so I decided to get the moisturizer, too. At $5.99 for a 6 oz bottle, this stuff is amazing. It definitely leaves a matte finish (unlike most low-end moisturizers that often leave you feeling/looking greasy). I have dry skin and find that when I use a small amount (1 pump for the whole face) it sinks right in and does not have trouble absorbing like others have mentioned. I also did not notice any white cast when using that amount. One thing I did notice is a faint scent of bad fruit, but that disappears after a few seconds. This is a light moisturizer that is just rich enough to cancel out any drying/tightening effects of washing your face, leaving your face perfectly balanced.

UPDATE: This is just not moisturizing enough, and it's starting to break me out. If I use too little, my T zone dries up. If I use more, it leaves a film. It's going back.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by countrycats

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been on a BIG product purge lately..lucky enough to have pretty decent skin,although it is a bit sensitive,so realized I had a gazillion products I was paying big bucks for and probably could live without,,,,enter Trader Joes
Have been using Purity for many years,but heard good things about the Nourish cleanser and loved it,so when I heard they had a moisturizer in the line I HAD to try it.....
First...$5.99 for 6oz...can't beat that....
Oil free,has antioxidents,feels light on skin and absorbs well(takes a few minutes)....been using a week and loving it...will definatly re-purcase..
You CAN do a good skincare routine for pennies...I now use Trader Joes Nourish cleanser $7.99 for 8.45oz, Nourish moisturizer $5.99 for 6oz and Alpha Hydrox Retinol ResQ at night ..pay about $12 a tube when on sale at drugstore.com....
I also use Whole Foods 365 brand unscented shampoo and conditioner which is $4.99 a LITRE..
If it works...why pay more?????

15 out of 19 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by skinnut

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

very nice moisturizer for the price, ingredients and results! i've been using this and the cleanser for two weeks. wears well under makeup. lightweight, hydrating, and seems to be evening out my skin tone to boot! no irritations no breakouts to my dry, HYPERsensitive, breakout prone skin. AND fragrance free! very pleased :D

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Following the popularity of TJ's Nourish All in One Antioxidant Cleanser, they've recently introduced this oil free moisturizer, which according to the packaging is intended to be used with the cleanser. I am a fan of the cleanser myself and have been shopping around for a decently priced everyday moisturizer, so decided to try this. I really like it! It's creamy, lightweight, has no fragrance and seems to moisturize my skin well. It says that it is suitable for all skin types, and I haven't had any issue with breakouts. My sensitive, combo skin seems to tolerate this moisturizer which is nice because I've had allergic reactions to other similar products. This moisturizer has a matte finish to it, and is also vegan and paraben free. I adore the packaging - it has a pump! Finally a company that listens to what customers want skin care packaging. The only thing that I don't love about this moisturizer is that it takes a while to sink in and at first leaves a slight white cast on the skin. But I think the price ($6) cancels out that one minor flaw. I will most likely repurchase this.