Cover Girl Clean Liquid Makeup Sensitive Skin [DISCONTINUED]

Cover Girl Clean Liquid Makeup Sensitive Skin [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Glycerin, Peg/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cyclomethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Laureth-7, Arachidyl Behenate, Silica, Trihydroxystearin, Propylparaben, Methicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Methylparaben, Synthetic Wax, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylene Brassylate, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica.

This foundation is basically a drugstore hero. This isn't my everyday foundation, but I use it when I'm running low on my higher-end foundation and it always performs well. I find this foundation works best when applied directly after moisturizer - I put it on while my day lotion is still slick on my face, which helps with a sheer, dewy application (which is what I prefer). I let it sit for a minute or two then set with finishing powder. I like the finish and it's quite long lasting. For the price, you totally can't beat it.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like it. when I first began makeup, it was all I used but then it kept rubbing off on my clothes no matter how much power I used. It's good, feels great on the skin, and it smells great, just rubs off on everything.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have very oily, acne prone skin and this foundation was just not for me. I found that it had shiney finish and applying a powder on top of it just made it look cakey. I was already oily and in need of a blotting sheet within an hour or two and had to repeatedly blot throughout the day, maybe every 2 hours. I live in Los Angeles where it is very warm all the time which excentuates my oily skin and makes it easy for my make up to run. I need a foundation that will stick and can control my shine. If you're also in need of this then I do not recommend this product. However, the good thin is that it did not break me out.

I adore this product. Love love love it. It blends nicely, coverage is amazing. I have normal skin so with just primer underneath, I feel like it gives an almost full coverage but it is builadable, very natural looking. But because I do adore the colour I would recommend if you set it, set it with a truly translucent powder.
The only reason I continue to buy this product is because I've tried looking for other products and they're way too yellow for me, being very fair skinned.
But, I will admit that if I find another foundation that gives me the colour and long wear that I want, I will not buy this foundation again. The reason being that I despise the packaging.
You literally lose about 1/4 of the product from how terrible the packaging is unless you smash the bottle and that makes a mess. It's a pain. If they fixed the packaging, maybe gave it a pump or even put it in a tube, I'd stay, no questions asked. But the packaging is so terrible.

Oh my gosh, I love this product! It blends so easily and gives my skin a gorgeous glow. It's very cheap too! I just wish the packaging was a bit better cause I dropped the bottle and the bottom of it completely shattered. I'd buy it again!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Coverage is a bit lighter than I would like, but other than that this is a great foundation. It doesn't break me out, which most foundations do, and that is the primary reason I keep using it.
Overall a great product: good coverage, good colors to choose from, good consistency, easy to apply.

Was liking this because I thought it wasn't making my skin act up but after using for a couple of months, I started having issues.
I hadn't read the ingredients until then and found out it contains cyclopentasiloxane which is a no-no for me so I've had to trash it.

I was looking for a replacement for my beloved revlon new complexion which has been discontinued in Australia and this is the closest ive come. its nice and light and non-siliconey which is great, the coverage is light/medium. The packaging is definitely horrible though, i dont know how they expect a product to get to the opening when it obstinately defies gravity? that annoys me a bit, its lazy and cheap of them not to put a pump on. i'd be willing to pay more for it with a pump. Anway, the product itself is really good though!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I really wanted to love this. It's cheap, it's for sensitive skin, the color I chose seemed to match. Unfortunately when applied, it settles and looks powdery. Within a few hours I was in desperate need of another application. No thank you!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was excited that Cover Girl had come out with a sensitive foundation. The product comes in a thick glass bottle. After shaking and turning upside down, the product still doesn't come out very well. I think that this foundation is a slightly sheer yet a little build able. Covers my sensitivity redness, but no so much with blemishes. I simply blend this product in with my fingers and works well. However, I would not buy this product again because of the packaging. That was a MAJOR bust for me.