October 22, 2014 | 1132 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Clean Liquid Makeup Sensitive Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by ScrimHazard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Coverage is a bit lighter than I would like, but other than that this is a great foundation. It doesn't break me out, which most foundations do, and that is the primary reason I keep using it.
Overall a great product: good coverage, good colors to choose from, good consistency, easy to apply.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by fivestar

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Was liking this because I thought it wasn't making my skin act up but after using for a couple of months, I started having issues.
I hadn't read the ingredients until then and found out it contains cyclopentasiloxane which is a no-no for me so I've had to trash it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by AshNew

I was looking for a replacement for my beloved revlon new complexion which has been discontinued in Australia and this is the closest ive come. its nice and light and non-siliconey which is great, the coverage is light/medium. The packaging is definitely horrible though, i dont know how they expect a product to get to the opening when it obstinately defies gravity? that annoys me a bit, its lazy and cheap of them not to put a pump on. i'd be willing to pay more for it with a pump. Anway, the product itself is really good though!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Bryz30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this. It's cheap, it's for sensitive skin, the color I chose seemed to match. Unfortunately when applied, it settles and looks powdery. Within a few hours I was in desperate need of another application. No thank you!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by treschic05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was excited that Cover Girl had come out with a sensitive foundation. The product comes in a thick glass bottle. After shaking and turning upside down, the product still doesn't come out very well. I think that this foundation is a slightly sheer yet a little build able. Covers my sensitivity redness, but no so much with blemishes. I simply blend this product in with my fingers and works well. However, I would not buy this product again because of the packaging. That was a MAJOR bust for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by puppybears82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say that I have worn this foundation on and off for years and years, and I keep coming back to it when I don't know what to try next. I think the Classic Ivory is pretty close to my skin, maybe a tiny bit lighter/cooler than I am, but it's the closest one in the range. I just make sure to warm it up with some bronzer and I'm good. A little of this stuff goes a long way. I put a few dots on my cheeks, nose, chin, forehead and blend. IT REALLY IS HARD TO GET OUT OF THE BOTTLE, THOUGH!!!! THEY NEED A PUMP!!!!! I also wish it had SPF but I use a moisturizer with spf underneath to counter that. The best things about it are: feels clean, no strong smell, feels lightweight& comfortable, doesn't set into lines or pores... The cons are: packaging stinks, no spf, could use more shades- maybe a "Classic Ivory WARM" and "Classic Ivory COOL". Overall, it is a pretty good bet when you are in a pinch.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2012 10:23:00 AM More reviews by jbrago

I wanted so much to love this.... Suffer from acne, tried all the high-end foundations and heard great things about this. Not for me at all... No coverage, what coverage it does give is dewy and melts off in under an hour. If you try to give it staying power by setting with powder, it gets cakey and settles into fine lines. I guess I need more coverage...this seems more like a dilluted tinted moisturizer to me. Oh well...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by evesinkiewicz

Great shade selection--especially for a DS product. It gives an okay finish but has absolutely no lasting power and turned about 3 shades darker after 5 hours or so. Also, I got 3 cystic acne I got on my chin from one day of wear.

Did I mention the packaging is absolutely horrible? Just not for me I guess.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by sadiechuck

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I personally have sensitive skin and this product is perfect. I never break out from this foundation. It is so lightweight that you can barely feel that you are wearing it. Easy to apply and evens out the skin perfectly. I will DEFINATELY buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Madeline0256

I usually use this foundation as a back up in case I run out or forget my favorite foundation. With the summer months being so hot and humid (more so then yesrs past) I find that im turning to this to keep my skin from feeling like I'm wearing a mask. It is more of a medium coverage but I need that with the moderate acne I have, plus the 210 Classic Ivory matches perfectly! I dont notice a fragrance at all and a little goes a long way and I hardly need to conceal my blemishs. Ive been using this for the past couple weeks to see exactly how I do react to and so far So good! The only complaint I have is the bottle. Its so hard to get out sometimes!! I wish it came with a pump..