July 22, 2014 | 2050 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by margocho

Overall, it's worked pretty well. I love the precise thin edge that this eyeliner boasts and the opaqueness of the formula. It also doesn't smudge at all, but still comes off very easily by using water! Make up remover not necessary!

However, my complaint about the formula of the eyeliner is that it isn't very long lasting. Even with primer, this eyeliner wears thin after a few hours. Without primer, this eyeliner becomes very thin within half an hour on my oily eyelids.

Also, another thing to note about this product is that the fine point of the eyeliner appears to dry up quickly. After 4-5 uses of the eyeliner, I had to press down harder on the thick points of the liner to refresh the tip. Maybe that says something about the amount of product there is inside?

Definitely worth the ~$8 I paid for.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by 26random5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is really easy to use and makes it a lot easier to apply eyeliner. I don't often buy maybelline products as I have heard they sometimes test there products on animals but as I bought this before I heard I mays we'll use it however because I don't believe in animal testing I won't be purchasing this product againšŸ˜¢

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by makeupnoobie143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner would be great for beginners and makes drawing lines- whether thick or thin super easy! I also love the tip of the pen and the packaging, very sleek and effective. This is probably the biggest compliment I can give this mascara. The black pigmentation is decent and it does smudge a bit. I probably would repurchase.
note: I bought this for around 13$ AUD

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by iitsjens

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my first liquid liner so I didn't really know what to expect. I bought this over a year ago,and now that I how to use make up a bit more, I think I can finally give this eyeliner a worthy review.
When I first used it, I hated it. I used this for my graduation photos, and now all my photos have black smudges beneath my lower lash line.

I have Asian...folded eyes, so it's hard for me to do very dramatic makeup. When I used this liner, with or without shadow, it would 'touch' the fold in my eyelid, and leave a mark... I guess it smudged/creased. It's not waterproof so if it gets wet, it runs.

However, after not using for a really long time, I decided to give it a try again.
This time, I made sure that I didn't make the liner too thick. I drew it well below my fold/crease so that the liner would not be in contact with any other part of my eye, and damn. That made a big difference. I didn't have any troubles with smudges anymore. It no longer smudged to the top of my lid, leaving angry mark. I I will admit that by the end of the day, the liner does wear off. It usually lasts until work or school is over, but it won't last until night. By maybe 6or 8, it will have smudged around the edges.
As for my school photo conundrum, I believe I had black smudges because I used a pencil liner underneath this liner. Never again.

Overall, I think it's pretty okay. It's not a very true black liner, but I definitely did not experience problems with drying out. It only became translucent AFTER I used it for a very long time. This liner is only starting to run out now and I bought this in the summer/early fall of 2012? Although I didn't use this for several months, I think it lasted pretty long. I used this everyday for an accumulated total of maybe 8-9 months? Maybe a bit less?

I think that if your eyelids do not fold, then you should give this a shot. Try making very thin lines with this liner as it works for everyday makeup looks when you don't want to use up your expensive stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by jianing23

i dont know why, every day i get dark liner under my eyes from this! i have to always wipe my undereyes!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by BubblegumKisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok so i had initially planned on getting the Maybelline Stiletto eyeliner, but i saw this and bought it instead (I always do that). I'll start with what I like; I love the applicator on this, it's very thin, so i can draw a thinner line, and build it up when i want a thicker one. I also like the packaging, not bulky so you can throw it in your bag for touch ups. And that's what i suggest, because for me, the formula did not work :( It smudges very easily and although it's not watery, its not very black, you have to layer it on if you want it to be very dark. I wanted to like this SO BAD but it didn't work too well for me, and its starting to dry out!!! & I've only had it for about 3 months and don't use it daily

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2013 1:36:00 AM More reviews by ozbeautyxx

Ran out in less than 3 weeks with me only using it 4 times a week. Disappointed as it dried out very quickly and the tip bends, which means the straight line I try and draw is often not so straight. If you're looking into buying this product, look somewhere else as it dries out very very quickly, and I found it wasn't very black.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Jayyhoang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ugh idk the tip is all dried out and ive had it for less than a month. it doesnt come off black enough and the pen streaks

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by teaforvictoria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved the MAybelline Stiletto Eyeliner and thought to give this a try. Its a shame that these felt tip pens are usually more pricer, this one was $6.99 at Target I believe. But the super thin felt tip is great for beginners and pros, you can work thin to thick when you build it up. However, compared to the Stiletto, the staying power is great, but it definitely smudges to the bottom lashes. Working 4 hour shifts alone, by the end of the shift, I look like a hot mess afterwards even with primer.

I'm willing to give this another chance, but not when I am at work... Disappointed, but its a great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by KeIIsBells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best liquid eyeliner pen I've ever tried! I've even tried the Stila eyeliner pen (it dried out on me in less than a month). The Maybelline pen is something I've owned for close to a month now. It hasn't dried out on me! *knock on wood*. I love how bendy the applicator is. I can achieve my perfect winged liner. It dries pretty fast so I have to work quickly with it. But hey, that's ok. It saves me time in the morning while I'm getting ready. You really can't complain about the price either.

Great formula, get price.
It's the best of both worlds.