Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

3.6

on 5/27/2014 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I stopped wearing liquid eyeliner, not only because I was terrible in my application, I also failed to find one that I loved. Previously I used Kat Von D autograph liquid liner. The color was good but it wasn't long before it started to fade off. Also it's a very small package and usually didn't last me all that long for my $20.

Then I saw this. It was a couple dollars off at my local Walmart and I decided to go for it. $6 is cheap enough to fail or feed this. The pen is nice and easy to use, the felt tip is kinda fat, but tapered and not flimsy making the application work well still. It's nice and black!!! It's matte, and it stays on like a mutha! I also I had used the ever raved about Stila pen and found this was much better. It doesnt flake or fade. The Stila pen bled in my micro lines and just looked awful. It's double the cost of my Kat Von D and triple the cost of the maybelline pen.

So yeah, needless to say I have been using this everyday. It's warm here now and my skin isn't dry as a rock and this stays great. I enjoy having bold liner again because this makes it easy. I have basically got down all my make up application skills, but liner never took hah! So I'm happy!

on 5/19/2014 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was desperately looking for a cheap drugstore eyeliner when I ran out of my HG Elf liquid eyeliner and I came across Maybelline's Master precise eyeliner. This is officially my new HG eyeliner. I loveeeee it!!!! It's super pigmented and the brush is amazing. Gives me a perfect, thin line which is easily buildable. Definitely worth every penny. Try it out, you won't be disappointed!

on 5/14/2014 10:45:00 AM

I loved this pruduct and used it all the time before i started using gel eyeliner instead.
The color is great and very dark , you can make a very nice thin line , it havn't dried even after a year of use.
Only bad thing about it is that it isn't waterproof wich is the reson i quit using it, but i still use it sometimes and it's great , would buy again if i hadn't found ELF gel liner :P

on 4/28/2014 8:58:00 PM

I loved this eyeliner. It stayed on my eyes without smudging or creating lines in my crease ( I have oily eye lids). The only problem I had with it was it dried out fast... I mean really fast. Even if I didn't use it. Did anyone else have this problem?

on 4/21/2014 2:07:00 PM

I don't know why this product has a much lower rating than I expected.

I actually lovelovelove this eyeliner so much. I've owned the revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner before this. In my opinion I think this is better than the revlon. It's better in price, & I find the brush better too. I have dry lids, it's perfect for me. I love how this stays on my lids all day, & it's easy to take off at the end of the day when I'm washing my makeup off.

I bought my first one for $5. Now I'm onto my second one which I paid $7 for. I didnt really mind paying $7 since this is a really good eyeliner.

on 4/18/2014 7:16:00 AM

The pro of this eyeliner is the applicator- it's long and is slim and tapered at the tip. However, the formula is not that great. Perhaps if you have normal or dry eyelids that are not oily, then this eyeliner would stay on, but this would smudge on me on certain days, especially if I rubbed my eyes (allergies). It's not very reliable. Also, I noticed as I kept on using the eyeliner, the brush tip began to wear off, and I could no longer create a precise line.

on 4/17/2014 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I used this eyeliner for almost a year because I couldn't find anything better. It was easy to use and made a really precise line, but it had the tendency to smudge on me. I even repurchased another one of these before I found my holy grail, the L'Oreal Superliner Liquid Eyeliner, which doesn't smudge on me AT ALL, EVER. But if you are not prone to smudging, then this would be a brilliant eyeliner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I randomly bought this eyeliner after seeing the 3 for 2 offer in Boots. It is a lovely eyeliner that allows a gorgeous precise line to be made, my only problem is that due to my oily skin, it stains my lids and rubs off in a matter of hours. This would be my staple eyeliner if only it could withstand my oily lids :(

on 4/12/2014 5:18:00 PM

its amazingggg and the best thing is the brush or whatever its called… but with me i don't know why it always falls down :( but its great

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

When I first tried this liner, I was actually dissapointed because the eyeliner was already dried and it didnt have that good, continuous flow. The first coat was all faded and was hard to see. I tried adding a few more coats or so and it still looked the same until I tested it out and the side of the pen seemed to have the best pigmentation. So I just resorted on using some of my old liquid liner and gel.

Maybe I might try leaving it upside down like someone suggested... 