April 19, 2014 | 1040 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by RoxieSparks

The flexible tip isn't a terrible disappointment. I would prefer it to be a bit more stiff, but it makes up in the smallness and richness of it. It has an extremely small applicator that makes it easy to manipulate exactly where you want your lines to be. I love pen liner over wand because it gives you much more control, as your hand is closer to the tip. All in all, I liked this product, and would certainly purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by daniellamc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used this eyeliner for the first time this morning and have to say it goes on better than any eyeliner I have used recently (and I've been trying a bunch of them!). It makes a very thin, clean, dark line (I use the black color) and is very easy to use. The true test will be how it holds up throughout the day and during my crossfit class later. So far, love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 3:39:00 AM More reviews by danski1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Grey

This eyeliner is ideal for novices, the super fine tip means you can get it extra close to the lash line creating a really subtle daytime look. This can then be built up to create more drama, and the flexibility means its ideal for creating foxy little feline flicks.

The only flaw is that the pen tip can dry out quickly so be sure to put the lid on securely. At drugstore prices though I'm not going to grumble.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by MaritzaCarreno

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My ALL time favorite! I have bought about five of these and they are great it is so easy to use. The packaging is nice but I feel like it dries out too fast. This eyeliner is better than the stiletto one, in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by kiwiteddybear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

$6.99CAD on sale I believe, I really wanted to like this product because I am a big fan of pen eyeliner just because it is so simple in terms of application. It has a long felt tip applicator that is fairly firm to give you a precise wing. I really wanted to like this but it does not last on the lid throughout my work day. This would be perfect for a short regular day but not for my 12 hr shifts.

Pros:
- long felt tip for easy application
- tip cap preventing drying out

Cons:
- did not last 12 hours, noticeable fading of wing
- drier tip which drags a very slight bit
- smudging to the bottom lashes =(
- loses the black intensity throughout the day
- smudged when curling lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by pollinad

I really enjoyed this! It was a very intense black, and lasted a really long time before drying out. I read that some of the other reviewers had problems with this smudging, but I honestly was able to wear this 12+ hours without it ever smudging on me a single bit. It was totally smudge-proof. Now, this could be because my eye area is normal to dry, so it is possible that someone with extremely oily eyelids could experience smudging. I never had a single problem, though.

The only reason I gave this a 4/5 instead of 5/5 is because I think I might prefer a less flexible tip. I recently purchased the Jordana Fabuliner which has a very stiff tip, and I think the stiffer tip makes it harder for me to make mistakes. However, I do plan to repurchase this item in the future and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a drugstore eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Melissab02

My favourite eyeliner ever!!!!!!! I've tried dozens and dozens of eyeliners and nothing applies as smooth, as black and as fluid as the master precise. You get the thinest most accurate line, perfect every time. It doesn't dry out quickly and it's amazing for about 13.99. It totally kicks about 17 other liners I've tried. It does smudge on the outer corner after about 7 hours but just setting the outer wing with black shadow fixes this. I cannot rave enough about this liner. I love it to death!!! There is nothing else is rather grab. I'd die happy if this was the only liner I had for the rest of my life. Seriously, give it a go. It's amazing!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by theMilkyNinja

5 lippies all around, for the price it's great, but overall it's a fabulous product.

Application is a dream, and I've been around the block with all sorts of eyeliners. This felt tip ink pen is easier on my lids than a pencil when applying, and less error prone than with other pens. Maybe I haven't practiced enough, but my hands can wobble in all sorts of weird ways sometimes. I put it on in the morning and it stays though the day for me.

Makes my eyes look all sorts of handsome.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 6:44:00 AM More reviews by Rah3476

I love this eyeliner. I put it on at 8.30am, spend the day at uni then work until 10pm in a pizza shop and it doesn't flake, peel, smudge or give me raccoon eyes. I also find it really easy to apply, and it doesn't dry out too quickly. I have found that it can dry out a little if you take too long using it, but just scribbling on the back of your hand gets the ink flowing again. I paid $10AU for this, and I love it 100 times more than my $35AU Smashbox liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by MiaUnicorn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I will never wear any other eyeliner again. For less than £5, this is outstanding. It applies with ease and lasts the whole day. It also does not require intense accuracy; with mascara, it doesn't matter if you mess up a little. It does not spread like a liquid liner but is easier to apply than a pencil. I recommend this for anyone, no matter what age or skin condition. This is my favourite eyeliner ever and i will definitely repurchase!!