Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

3.6

on 11/20/2014 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Eh, I don't know why so many people rave about this eyeliner. I found it very underwhelming. It wasn't particularly pigmented, mine dried up reasonably quickly but most of all it just didn't last well on me. I tend to get teary occasionally especially outside if it's too windy or cold and this just smudged really badly. I think I might just continue using a gel liner instead.

on 11/18/2014 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I was recommended to purchase this product because it had a lot of good reviews on Youtube videos! I purchased it at my local CVS for only $8 which was a good price and the packaging was good. First time using this product, I would say that it's great! It's super pigmented and it allows me to do super crisps wings for my cat eyes due to the small tip. It dries really quickly which is also great. The only con about this item is that it smears a lot. I tend to have very watery eyes, so I was in class and I yawn and got teary eyed and next thing you know my eyeliner is smudged! Maybe it's just because it was my first time using this product but if I have anymore problems, I will update!

on 11/15/2014 12:22:00 PM

I bought this under the impression that it was a dupe for the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner which is my HG liquid eyeliner. Unfortunately it was not. It smudged on me in an office building with minimal physical exertion, even with eyeshadow and primer. The worst part of it all is that because it's somewhat water resistant, it was very difficult to clean off and left me with dark shadows / smears under my eye for the entire day.

Would not recommend.

on 10/26/2014 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Still experimenting w this; I got it as a rec from a friend whose eyeliner always looks perfect. The top lash line no problems but forget doing the lower lashline or waterline. This draws pretty thin lines & is pretty black but the CG pen is better to me in some respects. I have tried 4 different liner pens: this, the CG, Black Radiance (for returned!), & my fave out of the 4 which was Kat von D Trooper. This is over priced imo most Maybelline products are generally. But I like this & I would so repurchase just to use on top lashline.

on 10/21/2014 1:21:00 PM

By far my favorite eyeliner ever. I am generally not a drug store makeup user but by god I love this product. I've always been the tradition eyeliner pencil girl until now. This product goes on super smooth and extremely precise. You can create sleek super skinny lines or build it for a more dramatic look. I get 12 hours of solid use out of this liner without it budging. It does not get smudgy or get a dry look to it. And at it's price point you really can't beat it; I purchased it at ulta for 7.99. The only thing I can say is that it will not work on your lower water line, don't try it. I will be purchasing this product again, and I encourage others to give it a go as well!

on 10/19/2014 2:49:00 PM

my go-to eyeliner. about $10 at cvs. the packaging is excellent. a thick-to-thin felt marker tip. very good flow. i have the color black and its very pigmented and dark. does smudge a little bit.

on 10/8/2014 9:02:00 PM

This is amazing eyeliner except for one thing: it dries out pretty fast. Other than that this is one of the pest eyeliners ive ever used, and stays on pretty well.

on 10/3/2014 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love love love this eyeliner.. oily lids girl this is the one for you! stays on all day! I would give it 6 out of 5 stars.. super great pigmentation... push up liner does not compare

Holy grail worthy? I think so. What can I say? It lasts all day, has amazing pigmentation, and the nice long and think applicator makes it easy to apply a thin, subtle line, or a thick cat eye. Very comparable to the stila eyeliner pen in my opinion. Great value, I would highly suggest!

on 9/18/2014 2:30:00 AM

I've tried some more expensive eye liners and I have to say this one beats them all.

I've always found it hard to apply eyeliner and make a mess of myself. Eye precise allows me apply perfect cat eyes every time! It's fine tip allows you to apply a thin or thick line for any occasion :)
I would recommend this to anyone.