July 22, 2014 | 1653 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Panther

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by missmelodyskye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great basic black matte eyeshadow. I use this on my waterline to set my gel liner... works like a charm. Very, very pigmented for a very good price. Packaging is a little hard to open... most WnW stuff is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by lilblacksky

Great quality and dirt cheap. What more could a girl ask for? Well.. the packaging. I don't mind that the packaging isn't fancy and expensive looking, but I DO mind that the lid is near impossible to open. It's strange because I have other WnW single e/s with the exact same packaging and I never had problems with those. I ended up depotting it after two days. Maybe that was just the one I got though.
Otherwise, the quality is great. Wonderful basic matte black (I saw some clear shimmer in the pan, but it looks totally matte to me once applied). Very nicely pigmented on its own, looks decently black after just 2-3 swipes on bare skin (very black over primer/base of course) Goes on smooth and not patchy, no problems with blending, easily built up. It does have some fallout upon applying but that seems pretty usual with matte black eyeshadows. My favorite matte black e/s as of date. I highly recommend giving this a try... you can't go wrong for $2.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by fierymermaid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This matte black is perrrrrfect! I bought it because I wanted a matte black to play with, and figured I'd get a "better" one later. Hah, screw that, this doesn't need replaced by something "better." I'd just be spending $14-19 on the same item, but with a fancier name. Colour payoff is great, it isn't chalky in the least (a problem I've had with some matte shadows that were $14-19), no fallout, no creasing or fading. It blends great. I love to pair this with the lime green from the WnW I Dream of Greenie palette (I wore that look to the interview for my new job, so I guess it's a winning combo!).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by cxltsze

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

All I can say for this eye shadow is W-O-W! I commend Wet N Wild for making this extremely pigmented, matte black eye shadow. The formula is so soft and creamy as well although it is a powder eye shadow. It also blends well for that smoky effect. I have not experienced any fallout or creasing, only very minor fading throughout the day. And the best part is, this product is dirt cheap; got it for $1.99 at Walmart!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 3:28:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Panther is one of the new single eye shadows released by Wet n Wild in 2012. In fact, one of the best ones released as the others are duds in my opinion.

Panther is a silky, matte black which provides a vast amount of color in one swipe. Its not chalky compared to the rest of the new singles, and is EXTREMELY pigmented. Very little is needed of this eye shadow to pack a punch. The price point is really good at $2.50 a pop. If you need a matte black, get your hands on this one.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No