December 20, 2014 | 1021 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Panther

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 1:53:00 AM More reviews by missykeyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of Wet 'n' Wild's best eyeshadows, which is saying a lot with their great offerings. Pigmented matte black that is great for smokey eye looks and setting eyeliner. Try it; for around two dollars you won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by IcyNocturne

This is THE most pigmented (black) eyeshadow I've come acorss --- and I got it for 3 dollars! Not expecting much, I just pressed very very lightly on top of the eyeshadow, and my finger was all black! The pigmentation is amazing and the staying power is great, and I barely paid anything for it! Love love love.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by InTone

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The darkest black eyeshadow I've ever had. Carbon by MAC doesn't compare. This is 1.7 grams of product for around 2 $. MAC has 1.5 grams I believe for around 14.50$. BUY PANTHER BY WET N WILD! You won't regret it! I love doing winged eye liner with this, it's fool proof.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by OolilredoO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this at Rite-Aid for $1.25. This may just possibly be the best $1.25 I've spent on makeup, and I have a pretty big stash.

The black eyeshadows that I owned or still own are MAC Black Tied, Caron, Beauty Marked, Urban Decay Blackout from the Naked 2 palette, and Shu Uemura single eyeshadow in ME Black 990. This Wet n Wild one is a new addition. I must say that it's unquestionably the best out of the ones I own.

The pigmentation is fantastic, it's extremely blendable and buildable, and lasts all day with a primer. I've also tried to use it without a primer, and it only creased a tiny bit. I have oily lids and all eyeshadows without a primer creases like crazy. So I was pretty amazed by the fact that this one only creased a little. Also, the fall-outs during application is minimal. You won't get annoying black bits on your cheeks after doing a smokey eye with this. My favourite thing about this eyeshadow is that even with a very light layer, the color is a sheer BLACK. It doesn't show a blue undertone like almost all of my other eyeshadows when applied lightly. If you just keep on building the color, you'll get a very nice smokey look. No mess or fuss.

I'm absolutely in love with this eyeshadow. I have nothing more to ask in terms of quality. My only complaint is the packaging. It comes in a plastic little case with a clear plastic lid. Sometimes it can be hard to open and I'm kind of afraid of breaking off the lid if I use too much force.

16 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by saharanights

This is an awesome eyeshadow. I use it to line my eyes and to smoke out the outer corners. Very pigmented and only minimal fall out if any.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by missmelodyskye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great basic black matte eyeshadow. I use this on my waterline to set my gel liner... works like a charm. Very, very pigmented for a very good price. Packaging is a little hard to open... most WnW stuff is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by lilblacksky

Great quality and dirt cheap. What more could a girl ask for? Well.. the packaging. I don't mind that the packaging isn't fancy and expensive looking, but I DO mind that the lid is near impossible to open. It's strange because I have other WnW single e/s with the exact same packaging and I never had problems with those. I ended up depotting it after two days. Maybe that was just the one I got though.
Otherwise, the quality is great. Wonderful basic matte black (I saw some clear shimmer in the pan, but it looks totally matte to me once applied). Very nicely pigmented on its own, looks decently black after just 2-3 swipes on bare skin (very black over primer/base of course) Goes on smooth and not patchy, no problems with blending, easily built up. It does have some fallout upon applying but that seems pretty usual with matte black eyeshadows. My favorite matte black e/s as of date. I highly recommend giving this a try... you can't go wrong for $2.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by fierymermaid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This matte black is perrrrrfect! I bought it because I wanted a matte black to play with, and figured I'd get a "better" one later. Hah, screw that, this doesn't need replaced by something "better." I'd just be spending $14-19 on the same item, but with a fancier name. Colour payoff is great, it isn't chalky in the least (a problem I've had with some matte shadows that were $14-19), no fallout, no creasing or fading. It blends great. I love to pair this with the lime green from the WnW I Dream of Greenie palette (I wore that look to the interview for my new job, so I guess it's a winning combo!).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by cxltsze

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

All I can say for this eye shadow is W-O-W! I commend Wet N Wild for making this extremely pigmented, matte black eye shadow. The formula is so soft and creamy as well although it is a powder eye shadow. It also blends well for that smoky effect. I have not experienced any fallout or creasing, only very minor fading throughout the day. And the best part is, this product is dirt cheap; got it for $1.99 at Walmart!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 3:28:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Panther is one of the new single eye shadows released by Wet n Wild in 2012. In fact, one of the best ones released as the others are duds in my opinion.

Panther is a silky, matte black which provides a vast amount of color in one swipe. Its not chalky compared to the rest of the new singles, and is EXTREMELY pigmented. Very little is needed of this eye shadow to pack a punch. The price point is really good at $2.50 a pop. If you need a matte black, get your hands on this one.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No