November 28, 2014 | 1935 users online

Palettes - LORAC - Unzipped

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This one to me is just overall much better than the Naked 3.
Don't shoot me.

There is much less shimmer, a never variety of burgundy and rosey shades and it is sleek.
The shades are SUPER useful in the winter time! I just love these shades and the creaminess and blendability!! I can'tsay it enough. The nakes are cute too!! Begin with "un" on every one of them

This has been my recent obsession lately.
The shadows are buttery and pigmented. Very blend able and I think they would work on just about every skin tone. Maybe not deep tones but I'm unsure.

Overall a great buy!!

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Purplegal

I am very pleased with this palette. I love the colors of the UD Naked
Palettes, but they are way too shimmery for this 40 year old! Unzipped is a much better fit for me. All of the shades are flattering with my light skin and blue eyes. They are long lasting, blend well and IMO well pigmented - not so much that you need to use a light hand, instead you can build it to the perfect level for you. I think this palette would be flattering for most skin tones except for very dark skin.

My only complaint is the price tag - $40 seems a bit steep, but buying each color individually would cost much, much more. However , if I lose this palette or when I hit pan, I will definitely replace it! Good luck!

Update 12/13/13 - I am loving this palette! I constantly try new color combinations and love them. This is my favorite make up purchase in the last few months.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by jadyxo

This palette is amazing! I bought the Naked 2 palette way before I bought this one but I can honestly say I use this one wayyyy more! It has really pretty, pigmented eyeshadows. I use it almost all the time when I'm wearing eyeshadow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Blondebeauty2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing palette! If you love neutral colors then this is for u! It's a great palette with matte & shimmery colors. They have a great range of colors, from light to dark. Lorac's eyeshadows are some of the best quality out there. Very smooth & creamy..they feel great when applying them. They blend excellently! I'm just beyond in love w/Lorac's eyeshadows & I can't wait to purchase they're pro palette next! The price point isn't bad either considering the size of the palette and the amazing quality!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by karinjedwards

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this palette. I am a golden deep/dark complexion (NW 47). I was looking for a neutral palette with good pigmentation. I was going to get the UD-Naked 2 palette but I didn't want all shimmer colors. This palette has a combination of matte and shimmer colors. There are 10 colors all together; 4 are matte, 6 are shimmers, all are beautifully pigmented colors. The palette has pink, mauve, beige, gold, tan and browns. Plus, the colors are larger pots of color then the Naked 2 so I'm thinking its going to last a while. I researched so many different neutral palettes i.e. Bobbi Brown- rich chocolate, Urban Decay- Naked 2, NYX- neutral platte, physicians palette and more. They were either too much shimmer or not pigmented enough. If you are looking for a pigmented, neutral palate, with a mixture of mattes AND shimmers; THIS IS IT!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Sarahherrera813

I love this product! I have warm toned skin..reddish brown hair and green eyes...I can't pull off heavy eyeliner, or any eyeshadow other than neutral tones...this palette is perfect for me! I use it everyday and I think it's perfect for girls like me who like to go with the natural look...the colors blend easy and all the colors go well together.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by melissalovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I had been wanting Urban Decay's "Naked" palettes since they came out and I just never thought it was a good idea to spend $50 on a palette that had a few colors I wouldn't use. After wanting those palettes for a while I found out about this LORAC palette from a friend. It took me about 60 seconds of using this palette I immediately wanted it and decided that even though its $40 and on the pricey side, this palette would be perfect. If you are looking for a palette that you can create MANY looks from, this may not be the one for you. I'm into very neutral colors on my lid. I usually go for lighter browns and golds, but I find that even the darker colors on this palette blend really well and look great when paired with the other colors. This palette also comes with a mini behind the scenes eyeshadow primer. The primer is in a small tube but it looks like if used wisely it will last a significant amount of time. The only thing I didn't like about the palette was that for the price it didn't come with a brush. It didn't really affect me because I have plenty of brushes I can use with this palette but if I'm spending a good amount of money on the palette it would have been nice to have a brush that came with it. Other then that, the palette is great. It comes with a mirror on the inside which is the perfect size to use on the go, and the shadows themselves are extremely pigmented and are extremely workable and blendable. I would absolutely recommend this palette if you're looking to go for a neutral look. This palette has a variety of neutral matte and shimmer colors that can be worn on just about any eye.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 8:01:00 PM More reviews by becducky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love love love this palette!! All of the colors are so nicely pigmented and very easy to blend. Definitely worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by SB213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this palette. I exchanged the UD Naked Basics palette for this and I'm glad I did. The colors are beautiful, natural and shimmery without being too dramatic. Nice colors for day or night. Stays put all day and you get a Lorac eye primer with it. Love it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Alix554

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This palette is great, I love the colours. I've created a lot of simple and beautiful looks, and I get compliments all the time about the colour of my shadow especially when using the rosy ones. The pigment is great, I love that there isn't any chunky glitter in the shimmer which is my complaint with the naked palette. Really a great palette, lorac is becoming one of my favourite shadow brands.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No