October 21, 2014 | 822 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Cherry Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by roxycat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overrated! Will not repurchase. This is cheap-o children's toy-makeup. Maybe good for a 7 year old's stocking stuffer?

COLOR:
Nice healthy-looking flush for a minute.

FEEL:
Slippery on the surface when you first apply it... not moisturizing.

SCENT:
Artificial, cheap cherry scent on par with children's toy makeup. It quickly dissipates.

FLAVOR:
More scented than flavored... see scent.

PACKAGING:
Cheap-o plastic. Thought it would be stronger.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by kadytheredpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I feel like the only person in the world that didn't like this lip balm. I loved the red tint it gave my lips (I find that I look much more polished with red lipstick on) and that it did make my lips softer. There was one problem though...

Was I the only one that found the taste and smell of the sunscreen inside it overwhelming? Maybe I just had a bad tube or my really sensitive tastebuds went into overdrive but I could not wear this for longer than half an hour at the most before I would frantically rub it off to get the taste of sunscreen out of my mouth. Trust me, it was disgusting and would not leave my mouth for awhile either. Eventually it became too much so I threw it out. What a shame.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a very nice, moisturising tinted lip balm. It gives a nice semi opaque pink and doesn't bleed out. I do apply this quite a lot and it lasts me around two months

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by staceymercer17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. It is extremely moisturizing!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by mintiemouse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the price and packaging! The smell is so yummy and fresh. I love how it's a balm and their is color. Very good value and definitely gonna repurchase in my book!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Girlybunny13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this EVERYDAY it looks natural, tastes good,Is moisturizing, and cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by kmarie161

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the way this smells and it leaves nice color and shine but I really wouldn't go to it for chapped lips. They say it's supposed to give you visibly renewed lips but it doesn't do that for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Ncynthia27

I love these baby lips cherry me and pink punch are my favorite.they smell very good too and are very pigmented they last a long time on my lips while still keeping them moisturized.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Corchete

tiene un acabado hermoso!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by inkyblaine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff!!I have always heard good things about it and finally picked up Cherry Me. Its perfect for me, it definitely doesn't stay on long, but I am ok with that as long as it doesn't dry out my lips ( which so far it doesn't seem to do) .I would recommend picking up one of these to anyone, oh and it has a cute smell!