October 1, 2014 | 1925 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Cherry Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a very nice, moisturising tinted lip balm. It gives a nice semi opaque pink and doesn't bleed out. I do apply this quite a lot and it lasts me around two months

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by staceymercer17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. It is extremely moisturizing!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by mintiemouse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the price and packaging! The smell is so yummy and fresh. I love how it's a balm and their is color. Very good value and definitely gonna repurchase in my book!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Girlybunny13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this EVERYDAY it looks natural, tastes good,Is moisturizing, and cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by kmarie161

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the way this smells and it leaves nice color and shine but I really wouldn't go to it for chapped lips. They say it's supposed to give you visibly renewed lips but it doesn't do that for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Ncynthia27

I love these baby lips cherry me and pink punch are my favorite.they smell very good too and are very pigmented they last a long time on my lips while still keeping them moisturized.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Corchete

tiene un acabado hermoso!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by inkyblaine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff!!I have always heard good things about it and finally picked up Cherry Me. Its perfect for me, it definitely doesn't stay on long, but I am ok with that as long as it doesn't dry out my lips ( which so far it doesn't seem to do) .I would recommend picking up one of these to anyone, oh and it has a cute smell!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by GleekFreak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really liked this product. It did soften my lips but it didn't quite live up to my expectations. Maybelline's claimed that it would give you "visibly less rough" lips after like a week of using it and that didn't happen. I loved the color it was very sheer but noticeable so if you are looking for high pigmentation this is NOT the product for you. Sadly, the color wears off very easily and very quickly and requires frequent reapplication. I've heard some complaints about the packaging looking to young and middle school girlish, but i thought it was cute. i will definitely be purchasing this in more colors. Overall it was worth buying.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Yk223

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this moisturizer! It moisturizes your lips and leaves this pretty tint on them, and Its makes your lips feel great too! The only con. is that it doesnt stay on for eight hours it so you'll not to reapply, unlike said..!