September 30, 2014 | 1153 users online

Conditioner - TRESemme - Split Remedy Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by barbraella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I can see that this has got some mixed reviews some ladies love this or hate this,but i like this yes some ladies may find this conditioner a bit strange but i find it worked on my hair which is fine but alot of it and a bit dry,i used it last night and i didnt experience the dry or sticky feeling i had the opposite it detangled my hair and made my hair feel smoother and softer,as for split hair mending im not sure since i just got a trim yesterday but i did notice my ends were not as dry as before,i think that i will repurchase again and ill may give the hair serum in the range a try soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by flyingheadlice

How this works is that it is essentially glue that joins back together the split ends. It is quite effective in doing what it is supposed to do, but it does leave hair feeling a bit strange. I find it more difficult to run my fingers through my hair after using this conditioner, but my hair gets a lot more volume also. Rather than using this conditioner regularly, I would suggest rotating it with other more "normal' kinds of conditioner and make use of this as an occasional treatment instead.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2012 5:45:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this conditioner is awsome! I bought the shampoo,theleave in treatment,the serum. It leaves your hair : thicker,smoother,with no frizz,shiny,healthy and overall repared! It's one of the best line i've tried so far! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by nataliecloud9

It seems by all of the reviews on MakeUpAlley for this product, that you either love it or hate it. I happen to love this product!

It works very well on my hair; (long, thick, baby-fine texture, damaged, color-treated.)

I have never tried Tresemme products before, and normally I buy professional shampoo/conditioner. However, I received a sample of this Split-Remedy shampoo/conditioner in the mail, and decided to try it. I liked it SO much, that I went to walmart the next day and bought it! It was only like $5.75 for a big bottle!

The shampoo cleans and lathers so well. Just as good as any other salon brand! Maybe even better. Seriously.

Then I went on to try the conditioner. It looked normal at first, but then when I worked it into the palm of my hand, it looked slightly like Elmer's Glue. I was hesitant. When I worked it into my hair, the texture was like applying a thick serum. Very different from what I'm used to. So needless to say, I was worried.

However! The results are amazing! My hair air dries, and with this product I have no frizz, soft, silky, smooth hair. My hair is very shiny! It smells like heaven all day long. And best of all, I have noticed an immediate reduction of breakage, and my hair dye hasn't faded either.

I am in LOVE

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Mimiii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My hair was very long and curly and it was my pride and joy! But then I got it cut about shoulder lenght, maybe a bit longer because my split ends were terrible and my hair was getting hard to comb (tip:if you have curly hair use a wide tooth comb, brushes can damage your hair!) and it felt dry and brittle, I miss my long hair terribly, but it needed to be done! So, I've become paranoid with split ends, I want to avoid them as much as I can! It claims to 'fix' split ends, but that will never happen, the only way to get ird of them, is to cut them, there is no other choice and I learned that the hard way! I brought this, the shampoo and the serum, all from the split end remedy line. I live in Puerto Rico and at Walgreens they had a sale where all Tresemme products were 2 for $7! When I use the shampoo and conditioner twice a week (tip: if you have curly hair, you do NOT need to wash it so often, since curly hair tends to be very dry) my hair feels sooo soft when I wake up! I have never seen my hair this healthy! I do suggest you buy sample sizes to try out, as with any product! But I personally love it and my hair looks and feels great! It's super soft and I have not seen any split ends so far. This will not 'fix' split ends; nothing can. But I'm sure it will help prevent them! I love this and I would most certainly repurchase this in the future!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by zuba84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I read the poor reviews but figured I would try it anyway. The thing is that it seems to have helped with the look of my split ends, but its really a pretty poor conditioner. Either I have to glob a ton on my hair and leave it in for a few minutes or I have to use leave in conditioner after I shower which is annoying bc it just takes more time and puts more unneeded products in my hair. Probably would look for something else next time around but you never know, like I said it does seem to help the look of split ends.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by luv2shopic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a new conditioner and shampoo set, and saw all these commercials on tv. I have never tried tresemme, but thought i should. I have terrible split ends and wanted them fixed soon. So luckily, i got a sample set on the shampoo and conditioner. I tried it las t night, and even though the smell is wonderful, i dont like how it made my hair heavy, and it felt like it was in my way the whole day. Also, none of the split ends dissapeared, it might be because it says "after 3 times" but i felt the set had made my hair worse. I will not be purchasing these. xoxo

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by dmwfa

I just finished a Sample bottle of the conditioner, and I loved it! I felt compelled to write about my experience because of all of the negative reviews. I have long, fine, virgin hair. This conditioner made my it smooth and silky. Its been far too long since I've had a haircut (busy with two little ones), so this product helps my hair look healthy. Love it! I'll be purchasing the next time I get to the store.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by purplecupcakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I really loved this conditioner along with the shampoo. It made my hair very soft and it really did work on my split ends! I was surprised to see that most of my split ends were gone. Definitely repurchasing this <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by maria411

This review is for both the shampoo and conditioner(the shampoo wasn't on list...odd) I received a sample bottle of each of these, used them today. Tresemme has always had great products, so it's no surprise that these were equally as awesome as the others! I LOVE this combo, makes hair silky, smooth, and my fine hair feels thicker and stronger. My hair has been through a lot with coloring, heat styling and these products help maintain a healthy shiny texture, while helping with split ends and breakage---awesome!:-)