October 2, 2014 | 1357 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Makeuphoarding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Okay so i was drawn in this foundation because it comes with a pump and the packaging looks cute so i bought it and i can say this is one of the foundations that is nooooooooooot good for oily skin! It doesnt have a good coverage itself and the formulation is abit too liquidy. Doesnt stay long and it doesnt dry up or gets absorbed in you skin like most good foundations do. This is one of the foundations where you can really tell you're wearing a foundation because it sets on your lines and its ridiculously oily. For me this one is not worth the money and its a no go foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Dominiquec98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ive used this foundation for a couple of days and I would have to say it is the best foundation i have found so far. My skin is normal and when i used the cat von D foundation, by the end of the day my face was shiny. But with this foundation it seemed to last me through out the entire day. The only con was that if you want more coverage u need to apply another layer.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2014 12:04:00 PM More reviews by FatiimaaA1

THIS IS NOT GREAT FOR OILY SKIN!!!
Well basically I popped into boots the other day and the lady ended up giving me a makeover. Firstly, the shade she chose for me was toasted beige and it is PERFECTTTT for me! I've tried so many foundations, nothing comes this close to my skin tone. Currently using Esteè lauder double wear in the shade Honey Bronze but even that shade doesn't compare to this!
It sat perfectly on my face the whole day, didn't budge and went well with the rest of my makeup!
One huge huge disappointment was that as soon as the lady finished applying the foundation AND POWDERING IT, I walked out of boots and my face was oily!
I'm not crazy oily, but I do get oily on my T Zone throughout the day so I do generally have to powder just the once throughout the day!
But with this foundation, I had to powder three times within 9 hours!
It's a shame because this foundation is perfect in terms of the shade and coverage for me but my face just looks like a greaseball so nope won't be buying this again unfortunately!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by emily0794

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I found this drying. Looked cakey and heavy and did not wear well, even under professional primer. Looked blotchy after a few hours. Haven't used since. It's still in the drawer. I have dry skin so maybe one for oilier types?

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by kkeyes17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Had high hopes for this foundation. I was looking for something that gave me a natural skin finish with good coverage, similar to the finish and coverage that my Garnier BB cream gives me. However, this was just not it for me. I have oily skin with some acne scars from my teens, but no active acne. It covered everything nicely and gave me a BEAUTIFUL finish for the first 40minutes or so. After that, it was Shine City!!! Even with my Hourglass Veil primer underneath (which normally keeps me shine free for 8 hours) and a nice dose of UD De-Slick seein setting firs spray, I found myself taking my foundation off after 2 hours and using my Garnier BB cream instead. I can see this working beautifully for normal/ dry skin, but oily skin girls be warned! Cute packaging and a very nice product, just didnt work with my skin!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by WhisperTheDark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product has cons and prons that are very obvious to whoever tries it. Basically if you have dry skin, this product hydrates it and it doesn't dry throughout the day, however it doesn't have much coverage, it is a very light foundation so if you have dark circles or acne it will not cover it much and concealer and powder are an absolute necessity. It works fine on my sensitive skin and gives a natural look but I absolutely need to use concealer and powder with it for it to last and to have a better coverage.
All in all I like it and it works for me since it keeps my trouble dry zones hydrated.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by danielleeheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing foundation!!! I have dry to normal skin that's pretty low marine de. This foundation is perfect for everyday wear since it is light to medium coverage. It feels like nothing on your skin. The packaging is great with the pump. However, I usually set it with powder to prevent shine.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by makemehappy143

I bought this foundation full of hope as I had read great reviews. After having struggled many years with finding the perfect foundation for my sensitive combination acne prone skin I thought this would be it. As I have lots of acne marks on my cheek and quite a few spots, I only wear foundation on my cheek and chin area, but not on my forehead to not irritate the pimples there which aren't as bad. z. PROS.: -Nice packaging with hygienic pump. - Matte finish -Natural look on skin . CONS: -Makes dry parts worse and flaky --Product doesn't go very far - vYou will always need mosturizer to be able to apply it -Not many shades available - Very pricey for it does - Doesn't last very long. . - Minimal coverage -Gets oily over time. -Makes pores look bigger

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2014 6:27:00 AM More reviews by bekahfelly94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I went and had this done at the make up counter, and the mua made me look amazing and my mum came round and said I looked great. Could not be more unhappy with purchase. Next to zero choice in colours, ivory to pale and other colours were too dark.
Coverage is fairly sheer which I don't mind but it's not build able at all and seems to highlight every imperfection and leave me with shocking open pores :( Does leave a nice dewy glow it suppose one of the few redeeming features
Also slides off as soon as you put powder or bronzer on over it and it lasts poorly throughout the day. I can't wait to finish it I'm only doing so because it's too expensive to waste!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by MelissaSuzanne1

It looks good at first but beware, if you want to put on bronzer/highlighter it will wipe the foundation off. Also if you sweat even a little during the day like i do especially around my forehead area, it comes off in parts and looks blotchy. I have tried many primers to correct this but nothing seems to help. I'm a Benefit fanatic but they really missed the mark on this one.