July 25, 2014 | 1818 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips lip balm in Pink Punch

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Makeupjunky14

It is very nourishing and it is a pretty color, but the consistency is so weird, the color clumps on my lips, and the product is too wet.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2013 9:34:00 AM More reviews by makeupfun21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

To be honest, I was disappointed. The formula is wayyy below average for what it claims to do (and for the price). It didn't feel that moisturizing on my lips. The formula almost felt dry and powder-y (if that makes any sense?). I feel like I need to put real lip balm on BEFORE I put the Baby Lips stuff on because the formula is so drying. Pink Punch has a nice colour, but even then the pink can become too overpowering if you apply the balm more than three times throughout the day. I like to apply lip balms several times throughout the day and I can't do that with Pink Punch because it makes my lips extremely bubble-gum pink. The packaging looks cute, but it feels so cheap and poorly made. I feel like the packaging will break very soon. The only thing I liked about this lip balm was the scent-- very fruity (smells like Juicy Fruit gum to me). I can't believe I let myself get sucked into buying this over-hyped, over-priced, below average lip balm. I will not be re-purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by laceylashes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the cute packaging of all the BabyLips products by Maybelline. It really makes me want to collect them. i have cherry me and pink punch. I have to say for this pink punch one, it's a great color. It does moisturize a bit but you still may need chapstick. But it gives a great color. It really brings out the green in my hazel eyes. It's fun and lasts a good while but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

Honestly... I am a little irritated about the entire baby lips line. It reminds me exactly of BeneFit makeup and there style and marketing scheme. They take a product, make it fun, in pretty bright colors- hype it up like its something so amazing everyone has to have it- and it ends up being such a let down. I liked baby lips.... i love the colors and how cute it looks... but in all reality, I can get chapstick, or other lip treatments that work 3x better, at half the price. So because it comes in a cute tub with neon colors, it should be double thr price? Softlips works WAY better... will actually give you baby lips, and it costs $2.00. Who in there right mind pays 5$ for a tube of chapstick? and it doesnt even moisturize and give you baby lips like they said it will. I bought one of the tubes to see what the hype was about, and it was exactly as I thought it would.be- nothing special at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by femfem237

I LOOOVE this shade i own a few of the baby lips but this was my very first. I was very sceptical because i heard alot of beauty bloggers say that its really bright and hard to wear but it really depends how much you apply alot of my friends have this shade and it looks good on just aboutn everyone! Its supper afordable and really moisturizing i definately recomend it. Plus the packaging is sooo cute the contraste is really cute!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by xoxo331

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is just a really true bubblegum pink color. It can be applied really sheer or a bit more pigmented. This color is definitely the most opaque of all the baby lips. The smell is amazing, like tropical fruit punch, but it doesn't really taste like anything. It doesn't last very long, and must constantly be reapplied throughout the day. It's great for spring and summer, and the packaging is okay to throw in your purse, though a little juvenile.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by berryparfait

This is perfect if you want a light summer time lip balm that has a little bit of color too it. That's it pure and simple. It's not long lasting, it isn't meant to be. It's meant and works like a chapstick with actual color to it. I was impressed that the color actually is visible but sheer. Packaging seemed fine to me. I bought it at walmart for under $3. Not something I'd use year round, but for the heat of spring/summer it'll be great.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by DaliaDee

I have the Cherry color as well as this Pink Punch. I really like it. They both have way more pigmentation than you would expect from lip balm packaged in this way! I love how it feels like lip balm because i HATE sticky color. I like the Pink Punch color for summer. It's very bright so don't put too much on without a mirror! My boyfriend said I looked like Nikki Minaj... Thanks? Haha. But i love the pink lip look against summer tanned skin. Only problem is that sometimes the color bunches up into the creases of my lips... But I just wipe it off and re-apply. Its better than having sticky lips anyway! Oh and it makes your lips feel soft.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by wq13

Okay, so I have the Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me, and I LOVE that one. I thought I'd like this one too, so I went out and bought it, but I really hate it! It's dry and doesn't apply smoothly. It has absolutely no moisturizing properties. Instead, it dries my lips out. And when applied, the color gathers in the inner part of my lips and just looks gross. I just don't understand how Pink Punch can be so bad when Cherry Me is so amazing...

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by NicoleRay719

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not real sure about the hype on this. Guess I'm one who doesn't care about packaging. It does smell great, and it does have a VIBRANT pink wash... But the color and moisture don't last. Isn't that the point of this product? I'll be sticking with my good old Chapstick.
UPDATE: I've worn this non stop for two days and I've gotta say, it is making my lips feel softer. And I really do love the smell haha