Suave Keratin Infusion Leave-In Conditioner

Suave Keratin Infusion Leave-In Conditioner

4.3

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Fragrance, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Petrolatum, DMDM Hydantoin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Disodium EDTA, TEA Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Mica (CI77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491)

on 5/19/2012 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I have very frizzy, thin hair, and this leave-in does wonders for it! I comb a small amount of the product through my towel-dried hair before styling (I blow-dry it straight then add waves to it with a curling wand). It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and frizz-free for hours. If I'm going to wear my hair naturally, I apply it and leave it on overnight for shiny, shiny morning hair. LOVE IT!

on 5/1/2012 1:08:00 AM

Sorry to be the dissenter but this didn't do anything for my hair. It didn't make it better, nor worse. To be fair, though, very few things make my hair look better. I have weird hair I guess.

on 4/11/2012 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this a lot.I use a fair amount each time as my hair is down to my waist.I have very thin, fragile hair with a medium amount of natural waviness to it and this makes it so soft.I don't mind the scent:it doesn't smell masculine to me at all.I guess the only way to describe it is that if it were a perfume it would be in the Oriental/Floral group( if that makes sense).I know I sound like a commercial but I honestly can't imagine paying a lot for hair products when stuff like this can be bought for around $3 or so in most stores.I haven't tried the matching s&c but am curious about them now.Great stuff:)

on 4/7/2012 4:40:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this stuff!! It smells great and makes my over processed hair feel like silk! I get compliments on how shiny and healthy my hair looks and feels. I tell everyone I know about it. You can't beat the price for this fantastic product!!

on 4/2/2012 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this so much. My hair tends to create weak waves when air dried. It can appear messy and frizzy w/o any styling products. I can't believe how nice this makes my hair. I put this in my hair after the shower and put my hair in a lose bun. I then let my hair air dry. Once my hair is dry, I take it out of the bun and my hair is very wavy and frizz free. I also get very soft defined waves. I wish I could buy this in a huge tub! I highly recommend this for people w/ thick long hair.

on 3/21/2012 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've been a fan of Suave for years so I'm really not surprised at all the great reviews! I have been using the Leave-In Conditioner in conjuction with the regular Color Care Keratin Infusion Conditioner as a co/wash and the system is working just beautifully for me! I have very, very dry, course, thick hair that I color and highlight, and Suave Keratin Infusion makes my hair as soft and smooth as silk!
No matter whether I choose to blow dry or air dry my hair, it doesn't frizz out, and my waves do what I want them them to, instead of the other way around!
I don't find the scent offensive; actually, I find that it smells more like the smell of an expensive salon, but maybe that's just me.
You do have to pay attention to the directions and not put this all over your head though.....just put put it on the ends of your hair from the nape down, otherwise your hair will get really, really greasy! (I know, since I spaced out and did put it all over and the results were.not.pretty.LOL)
Oh,and I found that I can stop using my Argan Oil in my hair since I am using this, which is nice since this bottle doesn't leave oil film all over my bathroom counter if you care about stuff like that.
HTH.

on 3/18/2012 10:07:00 AM

Awesome product! I am really liking the matching shampoo and conditioner too. After my shower, I like to add a bit of this product to my damp hair. It really makes it even softer and gives a nice scent. I can tell that this line is going to help with my slightly damaged, dry hair. I also really enjoy the super low price! The dry shampoo worked really well for me too, but I got a defective can that had a tiny leak. For now I'll be passing on that product (hopefully they fix it soon!) but I'll definitely be using the other products. I have heard at least a handful of bad reviews on the 30 day treatment, so I think I'll stick with the ones I've tried :)

on 3/17/2012 12:06:00 AM

Love this stuff. Tried it on a whim, feels like serum and conditioner combined. Love how is works on the frizzies. I have bought 4 already for backup haha

on 3/5/2012 8:48:00 PM

Dry dry dry difficult hair! This is the first product I have used that actually makes a huge difference in my hair. Leaves it soft, silky, and actually healthy.... please don't stop making this product, Suave!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i was really impressed! i got my under layer of hair bleached yesterday and was in need of a leave in treatment. i saw this at target one day, and then i went home and found a coupon online. so i had every reason to try it in my opinion! my hair is so soft and brushable today! the smell isn't bad at all, i think it smells clean and feminine. i am so happy this product works, and is so cheap:]