Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray

3.4

on 8/18/2013 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This product was a waste of money. My hair looked AWFUL with this in it. It looked as if I had just rolled out of bed and didnt brush my hair... YUCK! And it made my hair feel so stiff and knotted... never to buy again!!

on 8/18/2013 4:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

My first sea salt spray, and it does everything I wanted. Smells great, no saltiness in the scent. The shape of the sprayer makes it easy to use and it also has a locking mechanism to prevent leakage. To use I start with dry hair with no product in it and I turn my head upside down and spray the ends up to the middle of my hair. I then put my hair in loose, twisted buns princess laya style and set with a bit of hairspray. I leave this in for about 10 minutes (or as long as I have until I have to leave) then i take out the buns and finish with hairspray. My hair is naturally straight, but it will hold some kind of waves but not curls. This spray creates a beachy, wavy look and honestly I expected it to be useless on my straight hair but I was pleasantly surprised.

on 8/16/2013 3:55:00 PM

Didn't work for me and made my hair feel too dry.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Before i purchase any product, i look it up on here. I looked this up, and saw it had a good review. I have naturally wavey beachy hair, i just thought i would get this to add more wave and texture. Overall, its a good product. Love it!

on 8/8/2013 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I am a volumizing/texturizing hair product hoarder. My hair is stick straight and holds a curl, and isn't exactly limp. It's just a little thinned out and tends to stick to the sides of my head weirdly. I love that beach babe vibe and use this when my hair is damp, to bring out a little texture and fluff. I also use this after curling my hair. To be honest, the fluff doesn't last that long on my hair and only looks good after my hair is wavy. However, it smells like lovely coconut...yum...

I really like it, but I don't love it. I like the spray packaging and how it can lock up for travel. It gives my hair a little more leave, if that makes sense. I use this with dry shampoo on my roots to prolong my in between shampoos time.

on 8/5/2013 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I've only used this a few times, and so far I really like it. It makes my hair wavy, but doesn't make it feel crusty like some other sprays I've tried. It barely feels like I have anything in my hair. So far, it hasn't dried my hair out. It comes out in a very fine mist, which makes it easy to use. It also smells like coconuts, which I like.

I use this by spraying it all over my damp hair, then dividing my hair into two sections and twisting it until its almost completely dry. When I shake my hair out, I have nice, beachy curls. My only complaint is that after about five hours or so, the curls start to fall a little. It still looks good, like loose waves, but I wish the curls it gives me would last longer. Overall, great product.

on 7/22/2013 7:03:00 PM

Only used this product once but so far I really like it. Definitely smells like the beach and gives me the beach waves I was looking for. Will be replacing my aussie scrunch spray which I always loved in some ways but it makes my hair super hard and smells kind of strange. Will be trying this out again soon.

This was a "meh" product for me... Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. But when it did, it made my thin/dry hair even dryer.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

You want effortles beachy waves? This stuff is the best! Smells so good and works great! Also it is cery cheap i think and the bottleing is so cute! It does give a lot of texture and leaves my hair feeling kind of dry during the day but thats because of the salt. Other than that Im in love with this its perfect for summer

on 6/1/2013 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff. After I shower I wrap my hair in a towel and leave it for about 20 minutes while I get ready. Then I spray my hair with some conditioning spray and brush it out. I scrunch my hair and then spray with the sea salt and scrunch again and my hair looks super wavy and accentuates the natural wavyness I already have. If I feel like its not wavy enough ill wait til my hair is just about dry and give it a quick spray and gives me a little more wavy and volume.

Popular Styling Products