April 23, 2014 | 1468 users online

Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by karen30303

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My hair becomes frizzy when I get hot and perspire. I had been using Pantene color/shine which worked ok. However, I saw this advertised and thought I would give it a try. It works really well for my mid length color treated hair. I also use the Keratine Infusion Color Care conditoner. Both have decreased the friz factor exponentially, I would have given it a 5 but it smells like bad deodorant for guys. Thankfully the odor dissipates after my hair dries.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by ahagen2010

Not too shabby for being on a college student budget sometimes us ladies have to find cheap alternatives to our beloved 15 dollar shampoo and this one left me impressed especially bc I'm not a fan of suave...but the smell I personally liked and it left my hair looking sleek and healthy not oily or untamed..not the best shampoo but I enjoy it.

*****UPDATE*****
after about 2 weeks I noticed this shampoo was making my back and my scalp breakout...maybe thats why it makes your hair so sleek is its so greasy I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by beboc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought both the shampoo and the conditioner. For a total of $5 I figured no loss if I hated it. I have super coarse, very long, frizzy prone hair just for reference. The shampoo I love, the conditioner, I hate! The shampoo is great, leaves me with no tangles. I feel like the conditioner just doesn't cut it, it leaves some kind of waxy greasy feeling. I will continue to use the shampoo, but I am going back to Suave Professions Sleek for my conditioner. I guess I need silicone afterall.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by floridamuaer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought both the Keratin Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner and used them together. I have long, thick, wavy/curly hair. The products made my hair look great, but it felt like straw, very dry.

I will not be purchasing this product again and I definitely would not recommend it to others.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by daisymrgrta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

There's isn't any other product as amazing as this one being that it's works miracles on my hair and it's dirt cheap!!!! I normally write a long descriptive review but I have nothing else to say except for : AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL!!!!! I highly recommend this product to everyone. If for some odd reason this does t work for you, at least you only payed under $3 a bottle for it

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have not had a good hair day since starting to use this. Not one. My fine-but-heavy hair is normally easy to manage and holds a style well in Chicago weather. Every time I use this, it feels waxy when rinsing, as though it's leaving a coating. As a result, my style won't hold, and my fine hair goes limp. If you have a more coarse hair strand, maybe this will work better for you. Epic fail on mine. I tried it on days with different weather conditions (rain vs. cold vs. heat) and nope, it's just the shampoo.

On the plus side, I very much like the conditioner, which rinses cleaner than the shampoo. (WTH?!) So this will go in the trash can, and I'll go back to washing with Suave Humectant.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by sweetascandie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very pleased! Worked just as good as other expensive brands! I've been using it for almost 2 weeks, and I really notice a diffence! My new fav from suave! =)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by redqueen11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm quite impressed. This leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth, without weighing it down or turning it into a greaseball (I'm looking at you, Dove). I have very thick and wavy hair that tends to be coarse and dry, but this gives me the silky hair that I'm used to only getting with a blowout. I've tested this both blow-dry and air-dry, and the results are about the same -- pretty great. For about 4 bucks a bottle (less, if you don't live in an urban area with jacked-up prices), this is a huge bargain. I use this together with the matching conditioner, but from lathering up I feel this is the superior of the two items. The conditioner is just sort of a cherry on top.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Popcornshrimp

This does make my hair softer and shinier, however, I can't get over the smell. Smells kind of like the mustyness of thrift stores with a lot of dust and old lady perfumes. I bought green apple conditioner to try to cover up the smell, it doesn't. This doesn't work a big enough miracle to make up for the scent. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by tarapickholtz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this shampoo (and matching conditioner)! I really don't have anything negative to say about it. The obvious pro is it's very low cost and availability at drugstores/grocery stores. Both the shampoo and conditioner have been wonderful for my hair. I used to highlight a lot in the past and have dry ends that tend to split pretty quickly. I've given my hair a break for a long time and have it a solid color, but it still needs lots of conditioning. This product does an awesome job without making it greasy. I also like the scent. My hair feels very soft and well conditioned. I think that over time, this will really help with split ends too. I also recommend the leave-in conditioner!