April 18, 2014 | 2058 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by throughbeingcool

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I don't usually repurchase concealers, because I've never really found one that I'm in love with, but this is an exception. I love this. The Ivory shade matches my nw15 skin perfectly. I usually use this strictly for under eyes, and it brightens there perfectly. It covers my dark circles, and it doesn't settle into my fine lines. I just love it. I would repurchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 9:59:00 AM More reviews by smatte77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this as a highlighter. I don't really have a blemish problem (except for the occasionally hormonal zit), and I also do not have any darkness under my eyes. I bought this as a way to get that Kim Kardashian look, where she highlights under her eyes and certain areas of her face to look sculpted and bright. And I think this product does a decent job of that. I am using Buff right now (I am about an NC25), and I think I could stand to go a shade lighter, but overall I like it. Like everyone has said, the pen applicator is kind of annoying, but after each use I just wipe it down with a make up remover wipe so it does not gunk up on me and get crusty. I use a concealer brush to buff it out. I put it under my eyes, around my eyebrows, down the bridge of my nose, and on my cupid's bow. I set it with Laura Mercier's Secret Brightening powder (under eyes only). I do not think it would work well for actual pimples, as it's probably a little too thin for that! The packaging could be a little more elegant; it looks kind of jenky and cheap as is. Overall, it's a pretty good product and would re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by 1Dluver613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PROS: very good highlighter!!! it even works for under-eyes!! blends very well:)

CONS: bad packaging, messy. not good for covering breakouts.

TIPS: use your fingers to apply, gently.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product. The twist applictor is awesome and easy to use. It hides my problem areas around my nose and forhead. I do use a different product for concealing redness or acne spots. This works awesome for contouring around the center of the face. A great highlighter and makes me look fresh. It last all day on me (dry skin) and blends really nice. The ivory color matches me well and I would propably no doubt re buy this.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by GorgeousWednesday

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure if I got this in the right colour, but alas it still isn't as amazing as reviewed. It works well for highlighting my cheeks but is NOT good for under eyes. It creases under my eyes and the staying power is not great. There is no reason why this should crease under the eyes when it is an under eye concealer (not to mention I have no wrinkles and am under 20).... I have used it on some spots and it didn't have very good staying power, but I haven't tried setting it with a power. I don't think it will make a difference. The click tube is not only unsanitary but annoying. I'll click it a couple times and nothing will come out, then I will click it a couple more times. Then 2 minutes later while applying a whole bunch of product just spurts out. This is not only wasteful but so frustrating because I'm not getting any bang for my buck.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Kkate142

This is a concealer that offers highlightling benefits. I just purchased this about a week ago and I do like it. The "highlight" purpose is NOT just junky, cheap sparkles. It actually has light reflecting properties that work great and when I say that, no this does not have shimmer in it either. This also doesn't make you look oily either which I think is great. Staying power is not great. Tends to wear off in about 2 hours.The concealer property in this tends to work very well, very concealing but not the best but for drugstore, one of the best, if that makes sense.The price is great for the volume of product. The one thing I dont like is the packaging, the applicator pretty much just screams germy, bacterial disaster. I could attempt to wash but I don't know if I will try in case it might damage the product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This gets a five for color match, durability, and finish. Ivory matches my fair (nc15-nw20) skin very well, and once blended, this absolutely lasts all day on me. I set with a little HD silica powder, but I am not even sure that's necessary. The finish is slightly dry, so it works very well on my oilyish eye area. It's fairly sheer, but the coverage is slightly buildable. Those are all the things I do like, and it's very difficult for me to find a concealer that satisfies my pickiness in these areas. The things I wish were different: I wish it had SPF; I'm very diligent about applying foundation with SPF and sunscreen underneath, but I have yet to find a sunscreen that I can apply right up close to my eyelids without irritation, so I'd like my concealer to provide some sun protection. Also, I hate the pen-style applicator and as others have mentioned, it's only half-full. I'd much prefer a little squeeze tube or something more hygenic than a built-in brush.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by MimiCakes88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This highlighting concealer makes me look SO AWAKE when I'm reallly running on 3 hours of sleep! I love it! It didnt crease and it didnt wear off either. I'm done buying high end concealer for everyday use. I'm set with this lil baby!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by candicenicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this concealer! My full face makeup usually consists of Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer and then a layer of this to really brighten and enhance my eyes. This is definitely a medium-full coverage concealer for me and you don't need a lot of this product to get the full coverage. One tube lasts me about 2-3 months and that's with every day application. The price is much lower than I expected ($7 at Target) so I really appreciate that especially with how long it lasts in my makeup drawer! Perfect for touch ups throughout long nights out!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by justinetindall

This is the best concealer I own. I usually like Stila or Smashbox perfecting concealer, and have used Dior and a plethora of drugstore brands, but LumiTouch is better. It is less cakey, much smoother, and more natural looking. It blends easily and doesn't dry too sticky. It really covers well and brightens. Oh and it absolutely does not settle into lines and stays on!. My only issue is that there is a very small amount of product in the package, but I only use makeup on weekends, so it will last me a while. Deff a great buy- an HG I would even say.