December 19, 2014 | 1768 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Dream Lumi Touch - Ivory

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

This product is very good for illumination and covering redness. However, I have fairly dark circles under my eyes and I find that this is just a little too sheer with one coat so I have to apply several and then I just feel like I'm overusing product. The pen style packaging is really useful for applying under the eyes and around the nose. I usually blend our with a pointed foundation brush or my fingers. The formula is very creamy and doesn't flake or dry up at all. However, it does crease. I didn't give it a 5 just because it didn't cover my undereye circles as much as I had hoped but I would still repurchase this. Overall a good purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by susan3041

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this...blends nicely, great highlighter and concealer and a deal at under $7!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Haruhi13

Be warned that this runs very, very light. Also, this product is for brightening- you'll have to look somewhere else if you want coverage. I like the idea of the applicator, but the amount of product in this is truly miniscule.
Overall? You'll probably have better luck with the FitMe concealer.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by seahorse61

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I would not recommend this product for someone who as dry skin.

It dried my skin instantly upon application, settled into lines and made me look older.
I couldn't keep the product on my skin all day, 5 hours later it was pulling and getting so dry that it was itchy.

I tried to mix it with an eye moisturizer
( because I love the low price) but it was still instantly creaky looking and it still dried my skin.

I might try to use it to highlight my cupid bow...
otherwise it will be a toss in the garbage for me.

Peace, love and creativity : )

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMary3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this concealer in buff, it's quite light for my skin but I bought it that light on purpose because it works magnificently as an under-eye concealer. It brightens up under my eyes just enough, and keeps me from looking like a zombie. It blends really nicely with a makeup sponge, and probably with ones own fingers. The packaging is really nice and convenient, I quite like the twist cap idea with the product coming out the brush, and helps with precision in its application. It is long wearing and doesn't come off or gather in strange places throughout the day as other concealer have done in the past.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by kaitlynrose2367

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this concealer in ivory. I am pale with pink undertones, and have yet to try a different color because this one works great for an under eye concealer/highlighter. It does not get cakey or settle into lines, and it stays put. It is by far the best under-eye concealer I have tried, and I currently own one by MUFE, a MAC one, and a Clinique one, although I have tried others. My biggest complaint is that I am almost through my first one, and I have only had it a little over a month give or take. But, I do use it a lot and use a good amount of it. Because of this, I have even stocked up on these, mainly because I find Ivory is sold out somewhat frequently. For once I have found a product that I am not determined to find a better one; I am very happy with this concealer...and that truly surprised me because I really do stay away from drug store beauty products.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by throughbeingcool

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I don't usually repurchase concealers, because I've never really found one that I'm in love with, but this is an exception. I love this. The Ivory shade matches my nw15 skin perfectly. I usually use this strictly for under eyes, and it brightens there perfectly. It covers my dark circles, and it doesn't settle into my fine lines. I just love it. I would repurchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2012 9:59:00 AM More reviews by smatte77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this as a highlighter. I don't really have a blemish problem (except for the occasionally hormonal zit), and I also do not have any darkness under my eyes. I bought this as a way to get that Kim Kardashian look, where she highlights under her eyes and certain areas of her face to look sculpted and bright. And I think this product does a decent job of that. I am using Buff right now (I am about an NC25), and I think I could stand to go a shade lighter, but overall I like it. Like everyone has said, the pen applicator is kind of annoying, but after each use I just wipe it down with a make up remover wipe so it does not gunk up on me and get crusty. I use a concealer brush to buff it out. I put it under my eyes, around my eyebrows, down the bridge of my nose, and on my cupid's bow. I set it with Laura Mercier's Secret Brightening powder (under eyes only). I do not think it would work well for actual pimples, as it's probably a little too thin for that! The packaging could be a little more elegant; it looks kind of jenky and cheap as is. Overall, it's a pretty good product and would re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2012 9:44:00 PM More reviews by 1Dluver613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

PROS: very good highlighter!!! it even works for under-eyes!! blends very well:)

CONS: bad packaging, messy. not good for covering breakouts.

TIPS: use your fingers to apply, gently.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product. The twist applictor is awesome and easy to use. It hides my problem areas around my nose and forhead. I do use a different product for concealing redness or acne spots. This works awesome for contouring around the center of the face. A great highlighter and makes me look fresh. It last all day on me (dry skin) and blends really nice. The ivory color matches me well and I would propably no doubt re buy this.