October 25, 2014 | 1664 users online

Foundations - Rimmel - Wake Me Up

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2014 6:03:00 AM More reviews by summerglow123

Quite okay foundation in this price range. Have this in #103 True Ivory, slightly warm, yellowish tone, works for me and evens out the redness of my skin.

As many have commented, this foundation is a bit "glittery". Would probaby not use it alone, since i have oily acne-prone skin...

I have blended it 50/50 with another, matte foundation, and the finish is nice, a bit glowy but not too much for my oily skin. A nice, summer/spring foundation, that is maybe not my everyday to-go foundation, but like a summer fling - something new to mix in the everyday life ;)

Practical packaging, i like the pump. Smells really good!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Claraa2000

I absolutely adore this foundation! It gives me a lovely dewy finish and just makes me look so awake, it was medium coverage and I found that after using it my skin got so much better, no break outs! It does have shimmer in it so it's probably better for autumn/winter time due to making you look bright and awake! It was £9.99 which is quite pricey for Rimmel but you will be willing to pay the price because it is absolutely amazing! I always find it difficult to find a good colour match for me because I am so pale so I picked up the light porcelain which, strangely enough was far too pale :o when buying the next bottle I'm going to buy a shade up:) I would definitely recommend this and I hope you enjoy using it:) xo

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:08:00 PM More reviews by MacPeetster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation! I have normal to combination skin and it works great with my skin type. I've both classic and soft beige for winter time and sand for summer time. As to sparkles, it does have sparkles.. When I'm in the car and the sun hits my face, I can see them clearly when I look in the mirror. It's like there's highlighter all over my face. But it's only that obvious under these specific circumstances: direct sunlight and close range. Under normal circumstances it's not visible, only a beautiful sheen on the high points of your face. It's one of my go to foundations and it says a lot, since I have over 30 different ones.. Would recommend for dry, normal and combo skin. Not sure about oily skintypes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by jomb87

Despite what others may say I absolutely love this foundation! I do chop and change a bit and usually alternate between Clinique and a drugstore brand (depending on my budget). This one matches my skin tone well and applies easily (sometimes I use my brush, if I'm lazy I just use my fingers). Spreads nicely in a thin layer and has a bit of a dewy look to it (if you don't like that, a bit of pressed powder overtop takes care of it easily). Make up doesn't always last very well on me because I rub my face a lot without thinking about it but I've been using this for about 3 months now and I've never had it wear off. I will touch it up a bit if I'm going out in the evening but that's honestly just a dab here and there and I do that with any make-up. I also use a primer underneath and find that helps it last a lot longer (and makes my skin look smoother and younger... but that's a different review altogether!). Best part is it has the tiniest bit of a shimmer to it that you ONLY see when the sun hits it. I can see how this may not be for everyone but I LOVE it!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2014 1:46:00 AM More reviews by shay1995

Worst foundation I have ever used! It doesn't last at all, goes all patchy and makes your skin look super oily it is also very glittery! I would not recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Superstarcarly

Ok foundation. Would recommend for dry skin, doesn't really last long on my combination skin. Maybe 4/5 hours then it's worn off. Wouldn't recommend this

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Jolanda2014

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation to me was pretty basic, however it did become part of my makeup routine nicely. The texture of this to me is quite greasy, and when my skin warmed up in the sun the foundation would run off and go patchy, making me look a mess (but this was only once). When I first put this on a member of my family did mention that my skin looked very bright and healthy and after using it daily with a powder.

In general I would have to touch up during the day but dont we have to do that with all foundations?

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Lulunorman

Absolutely rubbish and it made my skin look oily and gave me lots of blackheads

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by laurensprason

This foundation is absolutely wonderful. I am definitely not the kind of person that likes full coverage foundation therefore, during the summer I used this pretty much every single day because it gave me a beautiful glow and wasn't too heavy on my skin. The staying power on my skin is okay however I can't comment on whether it stays on oily skin as I haven't used it since my skin changed massively after summer. The only downside to this foundation is the awful colour range. I am very pale so even the lightest one doesn't suit my skin tone so I had to quit using it as we got further into the colder months. However, I heard that they are releasing more shades for this foundation!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by edentomlinsonx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Couldn't find a good match to my skin tone at all, even the lightest one has an orange tinge to it. It's quite a greasy texture which does me no good whatsoever. When it's been on for an hour or two it goes patchy and very shiny adding powder leaves lines on your face wouldn't get this product again!