April 16, 2014 | 1615 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - ColorBurst Lip Butter - Tutti Frutti

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 7:46:00 AM More reviews by CurlyJane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I wore this all spring and summer, I had forgotten all about it until I found it this morning! I love the beautiful colour, it compliments my skin, hair and eyes perfectly. I think it's one of those colours that would look gorgeous on anyone. It stays on for roughly 1-2 hours which isn't that great. It's very moisturising and feels great on. I'm nota fan of the packaging I think it's too see through and looks cheap. I can't wait til spring and I definitely will be buying again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by obsessedwithbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. For me, corals and oranges get me everytime! So do lipbalms. So when I saw this, I had to try it!
This product is super moisturizing! While it's on, that is. The staying power isn't exactly fantastic. But the colour is just gorgeous! An orange coral, but not to orange-ie either.
I adore the packaging! So simple, yet classy! I really like that the colour of the tube represents the shade of each balm.
I find this pretty fun to apply actually, might I add in.
I'm definitely going back to buy some more shades!
Worth the money in my eyes!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by kristay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product as an impulse purchase while I was out of town and was pleasantly surprised. It's super moisturizing so, as a chapstick hoarder, it's nice to be able to use a lipcolor in place of chapstick at times. The color looks like a super bright coral in the tube, but it actually goes on fairly sheer. I don't mind and just build the color up when applying, but I guess I could say that's a con if you're looking for an instantly bright color with one application. However, I've found that it's a pretty versatile color that looks good with minimal makeup or a full-on evening face (just be prepared for a few touch-ups since it wears off a bit.) I'd definitely but it again and wouldn't mind looking into the other colors available.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by JeniRyder

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Beautiful bright orange, perfect for spring and summer. Is well pigmented, but does not last the longest on the lips.
Very smooth and moisturizing, like all the other lip butters.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by smokeysilver

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love this color!!! great for summer, smooth, buttery balm, applies easily, the color is super bright and fun. definitely my favorite lip butter.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Breve

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Well this was kind of a dissappointment. I thought this would be a dupe to Mac's Vegas Volt, but the color's slightly different, and the finish is not as good as VV.
Here's a breakdown of the pluses and negatives:

The color is creamy and easy to apply out of the tube- not messy. +1.

However getting the cap off is another matter entirely. Why did they make the cap so difficult to remove??! It's very annoying. - 2.

It is a beautiful color- a neutral orangey red, with not very much red. +2
However, the smooth texture makes the color not show up very much on your lips. The formula almost too creamy, so that the color goes on very sheer and you can see your own lip color through the lipstick, even after going over several times. This may be less of a problem for girls with pale lips.. -2.

Formula is drying. After wearing for just an hour or so, I can feel my lips have become very dry underneath the lipstick.
Also, when applying it, even after exfoliating and moisturizing, the lipstick tends to stick in your lip crevices and at the corners of your mouth.-2.

All in all, this lipstick is a dud for me, because of it's drying formula and sheer factor. Sad, because it's such a pretty color and a nice, smooth texture.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 5:18:00 AM More reviews by ShineeBee

The moment I saw this colour I knew I wanted to try it. And just as I thought, out of all the lip sticks and butters I brought with that purchase, this have to be my favourite. In terms of lasting power, this product really lacks. But because I have really dry lips, this product work like really well. It is quiet pigmented yet your could shire it out to suit your liking. The colours compliment me well and doesn't dry out my lips. I would give it a 5 if it lasts, but even so, I would purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Ehrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I keep trying to decide how much I like this colour. And honestly against my skin tone it looks great (coral-orange) applied with a very light hand. I think this colour can end up looking horrid on un-exfoliated lips. At the same time it's very moisturizing but, doesn't last as long as I'd like. It's also not as opaque as a lipstick. However, I'd still re-apply because I love the colour! It's great for summer but can easily be worn as an everyday colour as well with a pop of coloured eyeliner.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by trinkket

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really don't get all the love for this product. I didn't care for any of the colors. Overpriced and overhyped, IMHO.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by firsttherewaschaos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been looking to buy this for a few months now, but kept forgetting to pick it up every time I went to the store. I finally bought it at CVS today, and was really happy that I did c: It was super moisturizing on my lips, felt more like chapstick than lipstick of any sort (I'm not a big lip person), the color payoff was sheer at first but SUPER buildable, and it lasted through dinner and two hours of wear before fading. My only complaints would have to be the packaging-- when I first bought it, I was a little wary of the utter vibrant ORANGE of the packaging. It was a little scary and I, as a super pale girl, was wary that the color may be brighter and more orange than coral like I anticipated. But when I applied it, I don't know if it was because of my lip color or what, but it did appear the most GORGEOUS shade of coral that looked vibrant but perfectly wearable on my lips, far pinker than it appeared in the packaging.
So, all in all, I really like this product, and I'll most likely buy it again when this tube runs out. c':