Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter - Tutti Frutti

4.2

on 2/5/2013 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

What a gorgeous shiny orange! This is a blood orange color on my lips, which are fairly pigmented. It really stands out (for reference, I am a bleached blonde NC25) on me without screaming *orange!!!!!* Don't be afraid, give it a try.. very cheap at Walmart or with extra bucks/on sale at CVS.

on 1/31/2013 3:07:00 PM

I love this color! It's a very pretty orange (which is THE lip color of 2013 btw). The smell is not bothersome, the texture is good, and it doesn't dry out my lips. My husband even complimented the color.

on 1/22/2013 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love this color! It is a bright orange color with a bit of shimmer in it. You can build up the color to get the coverage you want. Depending on application, you can get a subtle light orange-y color or a bright, bold orange. Either way looks gorgeous.

on 1/18/2013 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Tutti Frutti is an orange lip color that can be sheer or built up to opaque. It is a cream finish so there is no shimmer, and is can really brighten up the face. I really like the formula, but the color did not work out for me.

on 1/13/2013 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I wore this all spring and summer, I had forgotten all about it until I found it this morning! I love the beautiful colour, it compliments my skin, hair and eyes perfectly. I think it's one of those colours that would look gorgeous on anyone. It stays on for roughly 1-2 hours which isn't that great. It's very moisturising and feels great on. I'm nota fan of the packaging I think it's too see through and looks cheap. I can't wait til spring and I definitely will be buying again!

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. For me, corals and oranges get me everytime! So do lipbalms. So when I saw this, I had to try it!
This product is super moisturizing! While it's on, that is. The staying power isn't exactly fantastic. But the colour is just gorgeous! An orange coral, but not to orange-ie either.
I adore the packaging! So simple, yet classy! I really like that the colour of the tube represents the shade of each balm.
I find this pretty fun to apply actually, might I add in.
I'm definitely going back to buy some more shades!
Worth the money in my eyes!!

on 12/19/2012 1:31:00 AM

I bought this product as an impulse purchase while I was out of town and was pleasantly surprised. It's super moisturizing so, as a chapstick hoarder, it's nice to be able to use a lipcolor in place of chapstick at times. The color looks like a super bright coral in the tube, but it actually goes on fairly sheer. I don't mind and just build the color up when applying, but I guess I could say that's a con if you're looking for an instantly bright color with one application. However, I've found that it's a pretty versatile color that looks good with minimal makeup or a full-on evening face (just be prepared for a few touch-ups since it wears off a bit.) I'd definitely but it again and wouldn't mind looking into the other colors available.

on 11/22/2012 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful bright orange, perfect for spring and summer. Is well pigmented, but does not last the longest on the lips.
Very smooth and moisturizing, like all the other lip butters.

on 11/20/2012 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i love this color!!! great for summer, smooth, buttery balm, applies easily, the color is super bright and fun. definitely my favorite lip butter.

on 11/20/2012 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Well this was kind of a dissappointment. I thought this would be a dupe to Mac's Vegas Volt, but the color's slightly different, and the finish is not as good as VV.
Here's a breakdown of the pluses and negatives:

The color is creamy and easy to apply out of the tube- not messy. +1.

However getting the cap off is another matter entirely. Why did they make the cap so difficult to remove??! It's very annoying. - 2.

It is a beautiful color- a neutral orangey red, with not very much red. +2
However, the smooth texture makes the color not show up very much on your lips. The formula almost too creamy, so that the color goes on very sheer and you can see your own lip color through the lipstick, even after going over several times. This may be less of a problem for girls with pale lips.. -2.

Formula is drying. After wearing for just an hour or so, I can feel my lips have become very dry underneath the lipstick.
Also, when applying it, even after exfoliating and moisturizing, the lipstick tends to stick in your lip crevices and at the corners of your mouth.-2.

All in all, this lipstick is a dud for me, because of it's drying formula and sheer factor. Sad, because it's such a pretty color and a nice, smooth texture.

Popular Lipsticks