February 28, 2015 | 1957 users online

Dry Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by jessbaby11

This product did not absorb as much oil as I though it would. It leaves a weird residue on my hair making it not as manageable. Def would not buy this dry shampoo again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by areate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

THIS MAKES YOUR HAIR FALL OUT. Looks good whie yu do it, and adds quite a bit volume. But if you use it often, YOUR HAIR WILL START FALLIN OUT IN CLUMPS- AVOID!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought on clearence for less than 2bucks. Im always looking for a better dry shampoo because i have a 3 yr old who wont let me shower everyday and when i havethe time i always seem to lack the energy. I have fine, limp hair. I actually dye it more often since thats one of the few ways i can get any volume.
Thats one thing this is half decent at.. but the smell is so intoxicating i actually have to walk around my house while i use it or risk passing out. However, as a smoker, the upside to that is it really does deoderize my hair. As far as getting rid of greasy hair.. ive had better.
Overall, i call it medicore, but worth 2 bucks. I just noticed it says 'salon proven to refresh as well as bumble and bumble'. If that is true i think they must be talking about refreshing the scent of your hair, not so much the clean-looking factor.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by tecnogrl

Absolutely awful. The smell is so overpowering I feel like I smell like I sprayed myself with room deodorizer. The smell stays with me all day and it did not improve my hair one bit.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by coastaltransplant

Good solid product for the price, but not my HG. I have dark brown hair and if I spray too much product i see a very light grayish powdery haze. I have learned to spray this product lightly and get good results without the haze. It certainly does the trick if I am trying to just squeeze out another day of not washing my hair. It also is really effective for the hairline oiliness that I get in the morning. I have used other products that are better but they come with a heavy price tag. To me, I am leaning toward continuing with Suave's product verses dropping the coin on other more expensive products since the difference in performance is not enough to make me feel like i just "have-to" have the salon version.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by ArmyBrat

I didn't have very good luck with this. It didn't absorb oil as well as the other dry shampoo from the Suave Professionals line. That being said, I'd use it if it was the only DS around.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by kaycieleaver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. It doesn't have an awful or offensive scent. It brushes out well and doesn't leave residue on my brushes. It does a decent job of voluminous too. Doesn't make my hair feel really gunky either. It just makes my hair look clean. Price doesn't hurt either.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this this morning as I ran out the door and...underwhelmed. At least it's cheap though. It did help a TINY bit, but the smell is awful, the packaging is hideous (to me) and I sprayed a pretty liberal amount, so I expected better results than what I got. Won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by taralynn36

I've tried a few dry shampoos from Sally's and Suave's other one & this is the one I will buy again likely. It works just as well as the other ones and it's only a few dollars and easily accessible at any drugstore. A lot of reviews complain about the smell but I like it. Plus it's dissipates so quickly that it's not really an issue anyway. I think it smells much better than Suave's original formula anyway. I like the smell of Ion's & Batiste but I have to make a special trip to Sally's to purchase. I can pick this up grocery shopping.

I can see where this might leave a white cast or make hair feel dry but I think this is if you use too much. I use a quick spray on my very light blonde hair (it's dyed with 10V and naturally an 8N) and it's perfect. Now if I'm going for a tousled ponytail look, I use more & it does help blend in my roots with the white powder. I think I'll probably stick with this brand in the future. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Haruhi13

Ugh. It made my hair oilier! Not a good product at ALL. And it smells awful.