September 30, 2014 | 2051 users online

Dry Shampoo - Suave - Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by coastaltransplant

Good solid product for the price, but not my HG. I have dark brown hair and if I spray too much product i see a very light grayish powdery haze. I have learned to spray this product lightly and get good results without the haze. It certainly does the trick if I am trying to just squeeze out another day of not washing my hair. It also is really effective for the hairline oiliness that I get in the morning. I have used other products that are better but they come with a heavy price tag. To me, I am leaning toward continuing with Suave's product verses dropping the coin on other more expensive products since the difference in performance is not enough to make me feel like i just "have-to" have the salon version.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by ArmyBrat

I didn't have very good luck with this. It didn't absorb oil as well as the other dry shampoo from the Suave Professionals line. That being said, I'd use it if it was the only DS around.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by kaycieleaver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. It doesn't have an awful or offensive scent. It brushes out well and doesn't leave residue on my brushes. It does a decent job of voluminous too. Doesn't make my hair feel really gunky either. It just makes my hair look clean. Price doesn't hurt either.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this this morning as I ran out the door and...underwhelmed. At least it's cheap though. It did help a TINY bit, but the smell is awful, the packaging is hideous (to me) and I sprayed a pretty liberal amount, so I expected better results than what I got. Won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by taralynn36

I've tried a few dry shampoos from Sally's and Suave's other one & this is the one I will buy again likely. It works just as well as the other ones and it's only a few dollars and easily accessible at any drugstore. A lot of reviews complain about the smell but I like it. Plus it's dissipates so quickly that it's not really an issue anyway. I think it smells much better than Suave's original formula anyway. I like the smell of Ion's & Batiste but I have to make a special trip to Sally's to purchase. I can pick this up grocery shopping.

I can see where this might leave a white cast or make hair feel dry but I think this is if you use too much. I use a quick spray on my very light blonde hair (it's dyed with 10V and naturally an 8N) and it's perfect. Now if I'm going for a tousled ponytail look, I use more & it does help blend in my roots with the white powder. I think I'll probably stick with this brand in the future. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Haruhi13

Ugh. It made my hair oilier! Not a good product at ALL. And it smells awful.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by velvetgirl

This barely worked on my hair, but my hair is very thick. It would take a lot of time to work this in under all my layers and see a difference. The smell is what was really a turn off though. If they could make a prettier scent then I would have been more generous with the points. I won't repurchase.

UPDATE: It's important to realize Suave makes 2 dry shampoos. I can't vouch for the performance of their other dry shampoo but I did spray a little at the store today and it smells MUCH better than this Keratin one. Like I said, I don't know how well works but it's worth checking out because of the light clean scent. Hope that helps!!
Another one I have not tried (but I hope to) is the dry shampoo by KMS, called Makeover spray (or something like that). It performs well and smells nice, at least that's the rumor. Thanks for reading!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Since I dyed my hair bright red, I have to wash my hair less often to maintain the color, so I wanted a dry shampoo to absorb the oil in my hair before I had to wash it again. I picked this up at Target for a couple of dollars since the reviews on MUA weren't too bad but I don't really like the product. The smell is okay, I don't really like it but I could deal with it if the product was good. However, it does leave a white cast on my hair (that's easily rubbed out so that's not a problem), but it doesn't do a great job at absorbing oil. The worst part is that I can feel the product in my hair, so my hair feels dirtier after awhile and the oil comes back pretty quickly. I didn't experience any leaking issues so that was a good thing, but I think I'll look for a different dry shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Ambrielle15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Really good dry shampoo for the price. Doesn't leave any white cast in my hair and my hair is black. I hate the smell, but that fades so it isn't a problem. My bottle didn't leak like others' have, and it seems to be lasting a while.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by underoos

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow, I'm a huge devotee of dry shampoos; I've used everything from Klorane to Ojon to B&B, and I have to say: This is without a doubt the worst dry shampoo I've ever used. It leaves my hair tough and frazzled-feeling with that white residue I've grown to loathe so much. It DOES tame the oilies somewhat, but not enough for me to feel confident leaving the house for a second-hair-day of work at my professional office. And the smell! Good Lord, the smell is OUT OF CONTROL. I used this product probably 13 hours ago, and my head STILL smells like some kind of messed up daiquiri. It's supposed to be pineapple, I think, but it's cloying and awful. I was willing to give it a few minutes-- or longer-- to dissipate (a lot of products go on strong but immediately the smell lessens) but no luck. I'm home relaxing, finally, and the terrible smell and feel of my hair is what led me to log in and post this review. I smell ridiculous and I can't get a brush through my hair. Bad + bad = BAD. I wanted this to work because of the low price but I'll be going back to Batiste tomorrow. Thanks but no thanks, Suave.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No