Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Isobutane, Propane, SD Alcohol 40 B, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butane, Fragrance, Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrolyzed Keratin

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Overall this is a great product! First of all it is very inexpensive and budget-friendly and can be found at most drug stores/grocery stores. It also has good packaging that is durable and easy to use. This product is great at absorbing oil and adding volume to hair. My hair looked fresh and clean after using this product. It does come out white, but brushes away easily. This was not a big problem for me because I have blonde hair, but for someone with darker hair it could be problematic. The only other downside for me was the smell. Although it's smell is much better than other dry shampoos I have tried (Tresemme, Batiste, etc.), it was still very strong. Overall I was very pleased with this product and will definitely be repurchasing it!

on 5/19/2013 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have to say I like the smell of this product way better than many other dry shampoos I've tried in the past. Honestly some of them smell so bad it's not even worth using! This smells like flowers. It works really well too. I find that it absorbs oils and freshens my hair. The price is also just right. I love trying different dry shampoos so I may or may not repurchase depending if I can find something else I like better.

on 5/18/2013 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is amazing.
Ok, I'm going to be extremely honest here: when I first saw the description of this product I was more than a bit skeptic.
I mean, really? Dry shampoo that smooths your hair, absorbs oils and doesn't leave it all frizzy? Oh, I highly doubt that. It's just some powder in spray form, isn't it?
Boy, did I like finding out I was wrong this time!

This really does all of this. It just makes my hair look refreshed, clean, and feel good too.
I truly love this product.

on 5/7/2013 10:40:00 AM

Sure, it will soak up a bit of oil when my bangs need to be cleaned up. And it will give me a little volume. But it isn't worth the price that everyone around me has to pay when I use it. The smell is so gross. My boyfriend complained so I know that it isn't just me that noticed. Its cheap, but it smells cheap too. If you're going to use something that makes your hair look clean, look for something that won't make you smell like you just dipped your face in a barrel of cheap cologne. Sort of defeats the purpose.

on 4/18/2013 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I'm a little biased because I just can't stand the smell. It reeks of cheap cologne, and makes my hair feel powdery with the residue. On top of that, my hair still feels and looks greasy afterwards. I wish I hadn't bought so many on drugstore.com...

on 3/24/2013 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product did not absorb as much oil as I though it would. It leaves a weird residue on my hair making it not as manageable. Def would not buy this dry shampoo again.

on 3/24/2013 12:13:00 AM

THIS MAKES YOUR HAIR FALL OUT. Looks good whie yu do it, and adds quite a bit volume. But if you use it often, YOUR HAIR WILL START FALLIN OUT IN CLUMPS- AVOID!!

on 3/8/2013 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Bought on clearence for less than 2bucks. Im always looking for a better dry shampoo because i have a 3 yr old who wont let me shower everyday and when i havethe time i always seem to lack the energy. I have fine, limp hair. I actually dye it more often since thats one of the few ways i can get any volume.
Thats one thing this is half decent at.. but the smell is so intoxicating i actually have to walk around my house while i use it or risk passing out. However, as a smoker, the upside to that is it really does deoderize my hair. As far as getting rid of greasy hair.. ive had better.
Overall, i call it medicore, but worth 2 bucks. I just noticed it says 'salon proven to refresh as well as bumble and bumble'. If that is true i think they must be talking about refreshing the scent of your hair, not so much the clean-looking factor.

on 3/7/2013 6:46:00 PM

Absolutely awful. The smell is so overpowering I feel like I smell like I sprayed myself with room deodorizer. The smell stays with me all day and it did not improve my hair one bit.

Good solid product for the price, but not my HG. I have dark brown hair and if I spray too much product i see a very light grayish powdery haze. I have learned to spray this product lightly and get good results without the haze. It certainly does the trick if I am trying to just squeeze out another day of not washing my hair. It also is really effective for the hairline oiliness that I get in the morning. I have used other products that are better but they come with a heavy price tag. To me, I am leaning toward continuing with Suave's product verses dropping the coin on other more expensive products since the difference in performance is not enough to make me feel like i just "have-to" have the salon version.