LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

4.5

Fresh Spring Water (Aqua) , Glycerine , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Cypress Leaf Infusion (Cupressus sempervirens) , Brazil Nut Oil (Bertholletia Excelsa) , Vanilla Pod (Vanilla planifolia) , Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Stearic Acid , Argan Oil (Argania spinosa) , Cupuacu Butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum) , Perfume , Triethanolamine , Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) , Goji Berry Decoction (Lycium barbarum) , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) , Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum) , *Limonene , Cetearyl Alcohol , Citronellol , Coumarin , Geraniol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

on 9/4/2014 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is freaking expensive ($32.95 for 8.4 oz in the U.S.), but it is as addictive as Walter White's blue product. It smells so amazing, but has a strong sweet, rose scent and that might not be everyone's cup of tea. And the scent lasts all day (++++++). I use it after the shower rather than during (you're supposed to rinse it off) to conserve this precious stuff. The packaging isn't great--I don't even put it in the shower because I wouldn't want it to spill.a pump would definitely be better. I find tub containers to be somewhat unhygenic.

on 8/30/2014 6:44:00 AM

I had heard great things about the scent on this so I was excited to receive it as a sample in an online order. I was disappointed when I had a whiff of the cream - it smelled really sweet and not all that appealing to me. I thought I'd give it a go anyway and I am pleased I did - the scent is a lot more pleasant and reminiscent of roses when applied to the skin. It also left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I used it after Turkish Delight (amazing) in a bath, just before I got out.

It's a bit exxy so I don't know if I'll be repurchasing it, but I will use up the rest of my sample and any future samples I receive.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product! Love, love, love. Its smells amazing, but I wish the scent would last longer on the skin. Its smells so sweet and fresh at the same time. Normally I am not a huge fan of rose scents but this one is different.

The consistency is very light, and non greasy. It really hydrates the skin very well, and your skin doesn't fell greasy at all.

The ingredients is not super bad, and thats definitely huge +

The price is okay. I am used to the high prices. A body butter from the body shop is the same price as this one, where i come from so... yeah...

But... I HATE THE PACKAGING. There comes water in there, the lid is hard to put on and take off. It just does not work for me.

on 8/4/2014 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am in love with Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. The smell is heavenly. It smells like roses, not an artificial rose scent. It applies like a lotion but rinses clean. I got out of the shower feeling moisturizes but not greasy.
The only down side to Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is the price. Next time I feel like I need to treat myself I will be getting it again.

I'm OBSESSED!!! The smell is intoxicating!! I wish they bottled the exact smell and sold as a perfume (lush girl told me around holidays they come out w a perfume called Rose Jam that smells identical. Can't wait!) as per the lush employee at the end of the shower i take a small amount and rub over my whole body and don't rinse (that's right I said DONT rinse it off) and lightly pat yourself dry. The smell lasts forever and my towel always smells like it. When paired w Turkish Delight, omg pure heaven in a tub!! I will forever and ever have Ro's Argan and Turkish Delight in my shower!!

on 7/2/2014 8:33:00 AM

I first received this product as a sample, and as soon as I ran out of it, I went back to Lush to purchase the full size. This is good stuff. It really hydrates your skin, but the main reason why I love it so much is that IT SMELLS AMAZING. Creamy roses with a touch of almonds. I spread it on my body and rinse it right before getting out of the shower. For those who are sensitive to scented products (or if you're not sure if you like the smell of roses), make sure to go smell it in store before purchasing since the smell stays on your skin (and towel) for a while. I would not use it in the morning (I'm a night shower person) since the smell would probably interfere with my perfume. Your skin will be super soft after using this. It is a bit pricey, but totally worth it IMO. I will repurchase for sure.

on 5/21/2014 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love everything from lush, especially this. It is so soft and so moisturizing. And its cruelty free which is always plus!

on 5/21/2014 3:37:00 PM

I love this! Smells great and leaves your skin feeling so soft. I haven't bought it again recently because it is pricey but I will soon since summer is here and it's time to bare some skin.

on 5/14/2014 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My favourite Body conditioner!!!

-Smells amazing: a soft, floral scent which lasst for some Hours on your Skin
-Good moisturizer: I always had Problems with dry and itchy Skin, this Product Reals helps
-Good ingredients quality: Less chemicals than Other Body conditioners, Most of the ingredients are natural, no paraben, no silicone.
-One Container lasts for abou three months, which Makes it worth the Price. you only Need a very small amount to cover your Body. :)

I will definitely repurchase it! <3 :)

on 4/29/2014 4:08:00 PM

This is my favourite Lush product!! I have really dry skin on my legs, arms and chest, but rarely have time to moisturise properly after my shower, so this is perfect to save time. I just slather it on in the shower, leave it for a minute to soak in, then rinse off...First of all this smells AMAZING...I love floral scents anyway, but this is like a sweet rose scent with a hint of honey. Delicious! It moisturises so well, and leaves my skin dewy and glowing. The scent lasts on my skin all day, but isn't overpowering, which I like! The only downsides are the price. At 15.95, it's rather expensive, and the fact it does have parabens in it, which I definitely try to avoid..but I'm totally addicted to this product anyway!

Popular Bath Treatments