Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 1/14/2014 1:52:00 AM

Wow, this is a great product. Normally my eyeshadows crease over the course of the day, but this didn't crease at all when applied with no primer underneath! The colour is pigmented and shimmery without being downright metallic and you can go lighter or heavier depending on how much colour you're looking for. Looked just as perfect at 10pm as it had 12 hours earlier when I applied it!

on 1/13/2014 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Love this! Easy to use, great price, good formula and does not crease or flake. Beautiful bronze colour i apply with the real techniques eye brush and use alone or as a base for smokey eyes

I love this product for the fact that it lasts all day, even without primer.
My problem with this product is the fact that it doesn't blend too well with a brush. I use my usual windscreen wiper motion and I've even wet my blending brush to perhaps get it to blend but it just won't... This said however, it's still my go to product that I put all over my lids before applying product into my crease :]

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

A staple in my collection. Makes me look more bright-eyed and awake. Nice on its own for no-hassle days, or with a deeper color in the crease (I like to pair it with Dark Horse from Naked 1).

on 1/6/2014 3:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great cream shadow! Perfectly creamy and highly pigmented.

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Gave in to the hype purchased this expecting it to be somewhat stark on my skin tone or mediocre product at best. I couldn't have possibly been more wrong. BTTB is a GORGEOUS neutral light bronze/pewter mixed shade definitely universal on everyone. No coppery gold tones at all.

Compliments ANY lip color nude, bright neon to vampy dark. Yes even red lips. Stays on all day often times I don't use eye primer underneath it but still doesn't crease & fade. So darn pigmented creamy never crumbles or looks patchy. Glides on like a dream completely understand why it's so popular.

Apply with synthetic flat brush. Then smooth out using your fingers.

on 12/30/2013 6:26:00 PM

I have nothing bad to say about this product. It´s very pigmented and really easy to blend, which can vary between the shades of these color tattoos. Creating a one shadow look with this is super easy, and I´ve worn this for hours and hours without noticing any creasing! Definitely a makeup must have from the drugstore. I´m getting pomegranate punk next!

on 12/25/2013 12:03:00 PM

I really enjoy this product. I hardly ever wear eyeshadow but when I do I prefer cream shadows as they stay put longer. I usually put this all over my lid and then define my crease with a matte dark brown for a smoky look. If I want a more subtle look I'd only use this for my outer half. This product can be used as a base or alone as an eyeshadow. It's very versatile and looks great on everyone. The only issue is the pot because it gets harder to take out the product as you use it. Other than that I think it's great product: blendable, great pigmentation, versatile, good quality... I'll definately repurchase.

on 12/19/2013 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this color, it is so rich and pretty on the lid. The formula is creamy and easy to blend. I use my fingers to apply and just blend with a brush or fingers. It's pretty fool-proof. The color payoff is good and love this line.

I had no creasing or anything without any primer or anything on top, to ME that is a huge deal. When a bronze powder shadow is placed on top it becomes even more intense. I definitely will purchase this again and have grabbed other colors as well.

on 12/19/2013 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product! I own many of these in several colors, but I don't see why all the hating? You can't just apply w/your finger & be done. What you do is get a blending brush and blend, blend, blend. Now if that's all the coverage u want,fine ur done. But I like to use these as a creme base underneath my eyeshadows. If u blend well, your shadow will look flawless and more intense. It gives them much more staying power.

Video Reviews & Tutorials