Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

3.8

on 6/8/2015 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product really does live up to the hype. i have tanned skin (Nc40 in mac) and i use the shade light pale 02 for highlighting on my cheekbones, nose, chin and forehead. One thing i have always had a problem with is using concealers on large surface areas (for high lighting) is that most concealers are too thick and heavy and it ends up making my skin look cakey and dry. So what i really like about this product is that not only is it non drying, it literally blends out velvety like, almost like a second skin, but it also does give great coverage. The reason i use this for highlighting is because the shade is very unique, as state above i use light pale (02) it is almost an effervescent translucent glow that makes this a perfect highlighter and really brings out my cheekbones!

on 6/6/2015 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

its a good inexpensive item, i have not seen reduction in my dark circles but it does a good job covering them. i like this because its easy to blend and doesnt cake, for the price point i dont mind alternating with this item.

on 6/4/2015 8:18:00 AM

I bought this product after reading many good reviews, so I decided to give it a shot. Wore it for a friends wedding, and when I put it on, along with my foundation and etc, I thought it looked pretty great. For a a couple of hours, under natural light, looked good. However, as the night came, (maybe because of flash, not sure) the pictures were showing a very light "white" under my eyes (like "white raccoon eyes", not in a good way) . I never experienced this before with other concealers, looked terrible... Have not used it again, since it ruined many pictures of that day. My experience is that I can't trust it for photographs.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I find this concealer is not of the high coverage ones.It has kinda light to buildable.I don't mind because I do not have dark circles but those of you with panda eyes are not gonna like it!The packaging is ok for me.Also, the formula contains some kind of oil and I believe it irritates my eyes ,because every time I wear it my eyes are watery.I will stick with my Mac prolongwear which is amazing.

on 6/1/2015 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I actually thought this concealer did a decent job, and I didn't mind the bingo marker packaging (save for the nasty, piddly little bubble cap that cracked immediately). Like a moron, I ignored the warnings about hygiene…and now I am fighting off a painful reaction around my right eye (thank you, antihistamines). Having stopped using the stuff, I am noticing that the redness and blistering bumps have subsided. Were I a player of bingo, I probably could have found a use for it, but I am not, so into the bin it went.

on 5/31/2015 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought into the hype, and I'm so glad I did! Doesn't crease or cake up and comes in a color light enough and perfect for me to highlight with without it looking like a white cast. I know the packaging probably isn't the most hygienic since you tend to put the sponge directly on your face, but I actually really like the convenience of the little sponge as opposed to the wand of most concealers.

on 5/22/2015 4:05:00 AM

UNBELIEVABLE! This stuff was the cause of all my eye problems! I kept getting very sore, irritated, red eyes that felt like they were swollen or dry. I purchased air filters, switched mascara, eyeliner, etc trying to find the cause of my inflamed eyes. I nearly quit my job because I thought there was something in the building causing the reaction. I went to the doctor thinking I was having an unusual reaction to pollen this summer. Then I decided to research my new Maybelline foundation and see if it could possibly be the problem. BOOM! There are hundreds of complaints about this foundation causing these exactly problems Painful, swollen, irritated, bloodshot eyes. I will be returning my foundation and the concealer and glad I'm not shelling out even more money for doctors, prescriptions, and air filters.

Edit: This has a nice, thin consistency but doesn't cover as much as I would like.

Wow, the hype for this is justified IMO. I wasn't interested in trying it initially because I just assumed it would be too heavy and cake-y for my very dry under-eye area. I had been using Maybelline Fit Me concealer but it was looking too thick despite only using a small amount.

This is very lightweight and smooth and covers well. I actually don't mind the sponge applicator, and I like that the product itself is slim and not bulky.

If you have very hardcore dark circles you are probably going to want something heavier duty, but for now I really like this and think it's a great value.

on 5/19/2015 1:40:00 PM

Really didn't like this stuff. Its greasy and slides right off my face. Doesnt cover any of my acne.

on 5/17/2015 4:55:00 PM

I bought this concealer because all my friends use it so I thought, "Hmm why not?" So I did & it was the worse thing I've done! I got an allergic reaction to it.. I got an ugly rash that made my skin really really dry.

Video Reviews & Tutorials