Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye

3.9

Water, Helianthus Annuus Seed/Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/ Jojoba Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Squalane, Alcohol Denat., Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract/Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil/Lavender Oil, Adenosine, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citronellol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Sclareolide, Rosa SPP/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract

on 12/1/2012 1:11:00 PM

Initially, I couldn't really tell what difference this made, but I vowed to use it everyday since it is pretty expensive. A little bit of this stuff goes a long, so mine has lasted me for months already. The other day, I was being lazy and decided not to use it at night and the next morning when I woke up I really noticed the difference! This stuff reduces darkness under my eyes and firms my eye area, so when I wake up, my eyes are appear brighter and more youthful. I cannot believe what a difference I saw when I went one night without it—this stuff really works! The tube is packaged in such a way that it is hygienic and allows you to get the most amount of product out of it. I really feel like this is worth the money I spent for it, as it truly works and it will last me a really long time!

on 11/25/2012 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

My eyes have always looked tired in the mornings and the last two years I've hidden that by using a good concealer. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery eye cream applied every night has actually made a difference in the severity of my undereye shadows and puffiness - I can tell because I haven't had to apply as much concealer to brighten my undereye area. I noticed the change within a week of applying this every night. One thing to note is that I don't find this eye cream as hydrating as most, so for very dry skintypes, you may need to layer another eye cream on top.

on 11/18/2012 9:59:00 AM

This is a good basic eye cream. I didn't notice any fine line reduction or lessening of dark circles, but it did keep the eye area hydrated and didn't blur my vision. I would repurchase with expectations in check.

on 11/13/2012 6:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I am now on my second tube of this lovely eye cream, I can definitely tell a difference since starting to use it. My dark circles have significantly reduced and my eyes are no longer puffy in the morning.

Amazing product! I used this for the first time last night and when I looked in the mirror this morning my dark circles and puffiness already show a slight improvement! Even I'm surprised as I use the MRC and that has a very gradual effect on my skin. Will update in a month about the effect this has on my dark circles and puffiness :)

on 10/20/2012 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this about a week at night only. My eyes have bags, darkish circles, and fine lines. So far, I do notice a difference in my crows feet. Before this I was using Burt's Bees rose of attar serum, which was really just an oil. This feels more moisturizing but does dry out my actual eyeballs. It doesn't migrate and absorbs quickly. It is easy to get out the right amount. It is super pricy but so far so good.

This eye cream is such a life saver! I have very bad dark circle under my eyes which I've been trying to eliminate for years and yet it has always been a disappointment until I tried this eye cream out. I was given it as a complimentary gift for my purchase from Kiehl's a month ago and to be honest, I didn't have much hope on it apart from the feeling that they are very generous in samples (I have never received a 3ml eye cream sample!). The cream is really rich and soft and I can feel that the area around my eyes is instantly hydrated after application. I only use it in the evening but yet after a week of continuous application, I can see my dark circle has been significantly improved! I I used to need to put concealer on top of my full coverage foundation but now I can hardly see the circle after my foundation. Puffiness has also been improved as well as the little fine lines under the eyes. In fact, I have already purchased a full size product. The only downside is the packaging, it is a squeezing tube so at the end it is a little bit difficult to take the eye cream out and the amount to squeeze out is also quite hard to adjust.

on 8/21/2012 12:10:00 PM

Equally as good as the serum, i use this as a serum itself as i think thats what it is supposed to be used as, under eye cream to enhance the effects, like the estee lauder advanced night repair line which is just a tad superior in effect in my humble opinion.

However this is a fab eye product, the only thing i dont like is it migrates and makes my eyes water from time to time unlike the creamy avocado eye treatment!

on 7/13/2012 3:10:00 AM

My main problem in the eye area is puffiness. Second concern is wrinkle prevention.

I love the hygenic and economically helpful packaging as you do not waste any product and there is no danger of contamination. I do not have a single line around the eye area at 42 thanks to this and puffiness and brought way down in the morning. It contains ingredients that rev up circulation but soothes the skin at the same time so you get rid of excess fluids, blood clots that cause dark circles. The best part: Unlike most eye creams I do not get milia or whiteheads around the eyes with this one.

on 5/16/2012 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am loving this eye cream. I use this in the mornings under my Armani corrector and then use concealer; at night I use Estee Lauder's advanced eye repair. I might even like this more than the EL eye repair. Its no miracle worker but it just in general, makes my eyes look less tired. I can always use some of that! I'm chronically sleep deprived. I realize nothing will help that except, well....sleep. But, since I cant usually control how much sleep I can get this has been a great aid in battling the fatigued undereye circles and bags. It just smooths out and brightens my eye area a little. I cant say anything about wrinkles since I dont really have any undereye wrinkles, (I'm 27) and I also didnt really purchase it for that reason. However I do love the smell and how soothing it is. The few times I have put it on at night instead of EL I notice that my eyes look fresh in the morning. Its a tiny tube and I was expecting a little bit more for the price, but still reasonable considering its an eye treatment and they tend to run pricey. Love the dark blue color of the tube and the fact that you can squeeze/really control how much comes out. Also hygeinic as previously mentioned. Would def purchase again.