Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye

3.9

Water, Helianthus Annuus Seed/Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/ Jojoba Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Squalane, Alcohol Denat., Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract/Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil/Lavender Oil, Adenosine, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citronellol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Geraniol, Linalool, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Sclareolide, Rosa SPP/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract

on 4/22/2013 12:46:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have tried many eye creams in the search to find one that can reduce my dark circles and puffiness and it really wasn't an easy task. There's not a lot of eye creams that really does what it says but when I tried the sample of this eye cream and immediately saw the results the next day I was hooked.
I woke up with eyes that really looked awake! There was no puffiness or dark circles under my eyes and a little goes a long way. After about 5months I am still using my first tube! and I use it every night.
I did not use this cream for a few nights last month to test if it still does work and that my skin hasn't got used to it and my puffiness and dark circles re-appeared - so I can say that this cream really does work!

on 1/25/2013 11:30:00 PM

Sorry to bring down ratings, but I can't say this is anything but a lotion. I really can't feel any difference when I use this. The nice thing is it may be good for daytime cause its not greasy? There is no cooling, tightening...really anything. Maybe good for prevention in your young years before 25 or for men. But really anyone women older than that I would assume needs something stronger. It's nice, but for a lil more money there has to be better, like Caudalie brand eye cream. Yet this doesn't irritate my eyes at all, doesn't make my eyes water.

on 1/19/2013 10:28:00 PM

This is an average eye cream, nothing really to fault about it except for that it clouds my vision. A no-no for contact lens wearers. It moisturises but does nothing in terms of anti-ageing or correction and as such i would recommend this to younger girls with no signs of ageing. Its a good starter eye cream but nothing to rave home about. The price is also great, so give it a go but don't expect miracles.

on 12/1/2012 1:11:00 PM

Initially, I couldn't really tell what difference this made, but I vowed to use it everyday since it is pretty expensive. A little bit of this stuff goes a long, so mine has lasted me for months already. The other day, I was being lazy and decided not to use it at night and the next morning when I woke up I really noticed the difference! This stuff reduces darkness under my eyes and firms my eye area, so when I wake up, my eyes are appear brighter and more youthful. I cannot believe what a difference I saw when I went one night without it—this stuff really works! The tube is packaged in such a way that it is hygienic and allows you to get the most amount of product out of it. I really feel like this is worth the money I spent for it, as it truly works and it will last me a really long time!

on 11/25/2012 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

My eyes have always looked tired in the mornings and the last two years I've hidden that by using a good concealer. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery eye cream applied every night has actually made a difference in the severity of my undereye shadows and puffiness - I can tell because I haven't had to apply as much concealer to brighten my undereye area. I noticed the change within a week of applying this every night. One thing to note is that I don't find this eye cream as hydrating as most, so for very dry skintypes, you may need to layer another eye cream on top.

on 11/18/2012 9:59:00 AM

This is a good basic eye cream. I didn't notice any fine line reduction or lessening of dark circles, but it did keep the eye area hydrated and didn't blur my vision. I would repurchase with expectations in check.

on 11/13/2012 6:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I am now on my second tube of this lovely eye cream, I can definitely tell a difference since starting to use it. My dark circles have significantly reduced and my eyes are no longer puffy in the morning.

Amazing product! I used this for the first time last night and when I looked in the mirror this morning my dark circles and puffiness already show a slight improvement! Even I'm surprised as I use the MRC and that has a very gradual effect on my skin. Will update in a month about the effect this has on my dark circles and puffiness :)

on 10/20/2012 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this about a week at night only. My eyes have bags, darkish circles, and fine lines. So far, I do notice a difference in my crows feet. Before this I was using Burt's Bees rose of attar serum, which was really just an oil. This feels more moisturizing but does dry out my actual eyeballs. It doesn't migrate and absorbs quickly. It is easy to get out the right amount. It is super pricy but so far so good.

This eye cream is such a life saver! I have very bad dark circle under my eyes which I've been trying to eliminate for years and yet it has always been a disappointment until I tried this eye cream out. I was given it as a complimentary gift for my purchase from Kiehl's a month ago and to be honest, I didn't have much hope on it apart from the feeling that they are very generous in samples (I have never received a 3ml eye cream sample!). The cream is really rich and soft and I can feel that the area around my eyes is instantly hydrated after application. I only use it in the evening but yet after a week of continuous application, I can see my dark circle has been significantly improved! I I used to need to put concealer on top of my full coverage foundation but now I can hardly see the circle after my foundation. Puffiness has also been improved as well as the little fine lines under the eyes. In fact, I have already purchased a full size product. The only downside is the packaging, it is a squeezing tube so at the end it is a little bit difficult to take the eye cream out and the amount to squeeze out is also quite hard to adjust.