October 20, 2014 | 945 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehl's - Midnight Recovery Eye

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2012 9:59:00 AM More reviews by Jaimee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good basic eye cream. I didn't notice any fine line reduction or lessening of dark circles, but it did keep the eye area hydrated and didn't blur my vision. I would repurchase with expectations in check.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by fikins123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am now on my second tube of this lovely eye cream, I can definitely tell a difference since starting to use it. My dark circles have significantly reduced and my eyes are no longer puffy in the morning.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by misskellyxiong

Amazing product! I used this for the first time last night and when I looked in the mirror this morning my dark circles and puffiness already show a slight improvement! Even I'm surprised as I use the MRC and that has a very gradual effect on my skin. Will update in a month about the effect this has on my dark circles and puffiness :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by mulligana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this about a week at night only. My eyes have bags, darkish circles, and fine lines. So far, I do notice a difference in my crows feet. Before this I was using Burt's Bees rose of attar serum, which was really just an oil. This feels more moisturizing but does dry out my actual eyeballs. It doesn't migrate and absorbs quickly. It is easy to get out the right amount. It is super pricy but so far so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by sweetsweetchristine

This eye cream is such a life saver! I have very bad dark circle under my eyes which I've been trying to eliminate for years and yet it has always been a disappointment until I tried this eye cream out. I was given it as a complimentary gift for my purchase from Kiehl's a month ago and to be honest, I didn't have much hope on it apart from the feeling that they are very generous in samples (I have never received a 3ml eye cream sample!). The cream is really rich and soft and I can feel that the area around my eyes is instantly hydrated after application. I only use it in the evening but yet after a week of continuous application, I can see my dark circle has been significantly improved! I I used to need to put concealer on top of my full coverage foundation but now I can hardly see the circle after my foundation. Puffiness has also been improved as well as the little fine lines under the eyes. In fact, I have already purchased a full size product. The only downside is the packaging, it is a squeezing tube so at the end it is a little bit difficult to take the eye cream out and the amount to squeeze out is also quite hard to adjust.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by samuellewis

Equally as good as the serum, i use this as a serum itself as i think thats what it is supposed to be used as, under eye cream to enhance the effects, like the estee lauder advanced night repair line which is just a tad superior in effect in my humble opinion.

However this is a fab eye product, the only thing i dont like is it migrates and makes my eyes water from time to time unlike the creamy avocado eye treatment!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2012 3:10:00 AM More reviews by cremebrulee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My main problem in the eye area is puffiness. Second concern is wrinkle prevention.

I love the hygenic and economically helpful packaging as you do not waste any product and there is no danger of contamination. I do not have a single line around the eye area at 42 thanks to this and puffiness and brought way down in the morning. It contains ingredients that rev up circulation but soothes the skin at the same time so you get rid of excess fluids, blood clots that cause dark circles. The best part: Unlike most eye creams I do not get milia or whiteheads around the eyes with this one.

9 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by aamna_601

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am loving this eye cream. I use this in the mornings under my Armani corrector and then use concealer; at night I use Estee Lauder's advanced eye repair. I might even like this more than the EL eye repair. Its no miracle worker but it just in general, makes my eyes look less tired. I can always use some of that! I'm chronically sleep deprived. I realize nothing will help that except, well....sleep. But, since I cant usually control how much sleep I can get this has been a great aid in battling the fatigued undereye circles and bags. It just smooths out and brightens my eye area a little. I cant say anything about wrinkles since I dont really have any undereye wrinkles, (I'm 27) and I also didnt really purchase it for that reason. However I do love the smell and how soothing it is. The few times I have put it on at night instead of EL I notice that my eyes look fresh in the morning. Its a tiny tube and I was expecting a little bit more for the price, but still reasonable considering its an eye treatment and they tend to run pricey. Love the dark blue color of the tube and the fact that you can squeeze/really control how much comes out. Also hygeinic as previously mentioned. Would def purchase again.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 5:57:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am only 25 but oddly have been an eye cream natzi and just tried them all out there lol. Super big on prevention so not quite fighting any wrinkles or dryness but just look for a healthy eye cream that simply has clean ingredients, wont cause milia, and hydrates and easily sinks in. Good moisture and spf is all we can do to prevent and mainly age gracefully. There is no miracle eye cream. This one is absolutely fabulous in being simple, hydrating amazingly, sinking in effortlessly, full of great natural ingredients, and in a super convenient and hygienic tube. A+++ !!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by nicolepatriese

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is a miracle worker! I have used it a few times on minimal sleep and it was like I was never sleep deprived. As a person who forever has bags under her eyes this product is a Godsend. I was looking for an eye product that was no fuss, provides moisture, and reduces bags and definitely found it in this product. It makes me want to try the concentrate for the rest of my face!