September 22, 2014 | 2138 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

This is fantastic: a nude pink that is a perfect blend of each shade! It enhances my lips without being too obvious about it. No sparkle or glitter in this one. Like the other Revlon butters, it goes on smoothly and isn't sticky. It also doesn't last very long, but I don't mind reapplying. 5 out of 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 2:04:00 AM More reviews by WendyTran

-Great everyday color
-Very moisturizing
-Applies smoothly

amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by peipiephi

The best lip butter ever and one of my most favorite lip products. It's light on the lips, gives off a great "my lips but better" color, no glitter or shimmer, perfect for all seasons. I don't mind at all that it transfers everywhere since it is a lip butter. I will definitely be repurchasing this once I'm done with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by FancyShmancy

A lovely little burst of moisturising colour! Love this lippy. I have quite olive skin, and this is a very subtle, light colour on me, but I find that on the days when I want a slightly darker shade, I use a darker lippy for the outline of my lips and fill them in with my Pink Truffle lip butter :-) Lovely. Very moisturising, feels nice on my lips. My only compaint (for want of a better word) is that because it is a lip BUTTER and it is so glossy, it does come off quite easily, during drinking, eating, kissing etc, so you need to reapply to keep it looking perfecto :-) But do love this product. Have bought it more than once, and will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

This is a very neutral pink, i think it could be good on almost one. Super creamy, not glittery. It only adds a subtle shine, perfecto for a very natural make up or a every day make up look. Kinda moisturizing. Cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Adi96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I truly am enjoying this product so far.
I am a deep, tanned orange shade (nc42-44, currently nc44) and I have a hard time getting a natural lip color to match with my varying skin tone. My lips have a pink/mauve tone to them, and this lip butter enhances it beautifully. It is definitely more moisturizing than other revlon lip butters, and not as glitterly/shimmery either. The texture is comfortable, lightweight, and easygoing, perfect for light makeup days. I believe this color will compliment all skin tones, fits all seasons, and different styles. Very pleased with this, I cannot find one complaint for this product.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by rkwrkb

A lovely burst of moisturising colour.
This colour works well with my warm tones. I can wear it alone for a medium coverage, or to moisten my lips over Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede in Fashionista. It enhances, rather than erodes, the ColorStay base (so it doesn't break it down like some chapsticks do).
I can really feel the moisturising effect - within seconds of application even quite dry flaky feeling lips feel smooth and fresh.
Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by mrsb622

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

First lip butter I purchased & I'm in love. I pair with revlon nude lustre or pink pursuit gloss. Work appropriate & also good for a night out

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by LadyLaurel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I finally found it! My lips but better color! I'm in love with this color.(can you tell) LOL. I'm looking forward to trying other colors of this. Red Velvet looks very interesting!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by 2muchofeverything

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the texture. Very creamy and soft. Longer wearing than buttershines.

The color really reminds me of Clinique Pink Beach.

It's a nude pink.

Love every one that I own.