October 1, 2014 | 1777 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hervana

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by anna5858

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm very, very fair, with cool, neutral undertones. On me, this makes a nice soft pink blush with subtle lilac undertones. Very cool toned. Almost gives me a "lit from within" look. Goes on very sheer and soft. Hard to overdo if you are very fair like me. Decent staying power. I dislike Benefit's packaging for blush. It's just not practical at all. It's big and clunky, and I always end up with the edges of the blush remaining because the box is so deep. A nice, flat & modern compact would be nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I initially gave a 5 star review...had to change it. I am NC20, Asian girl, and...it doesnt show up. Coralista is much better and i LOVE it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by KittyLovesGingers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this as a gift on my last birthday.I hadn't used a Benefit Boxed Powder since Georgia (RIP), but I really like this. As a Smashbox Prism and MAC MSF devotee I don't know if I have room in my kit for this, but after 10 months of regular use I have not hit pan yet, which is unbelievable.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by AlEvers

I'm very pleased with this, this product gives such a natural flush, it doesnt matter how much you put on it never get's cakey or clownish looking, just very natural, like you just returned from a walk in the park.. I highly recommend it to lighter skin girls, i don't think it will be very suitable for girls with darker skin as it probably won't show up as much as on pale skin. One of my favorite blushes!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by jillbeannw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my first BeneFit blush and I like it enough, but it hasn't been my go to color. I bought it based on more than a few reviews that stated it was good on any skin tone.My usual blush brush doesn't pick up as mush pigment as the smaller angle ones that comes with it. The application was nicer when I used the brush they provided. The color looks alright for day wear but doesn't give me the wow factor I was looking for. I'll stick to coral or something with a bit more shimmer when going out on a saturday night.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by paslarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My lovely boyfriend gave this as a present in a kit for my birthday and I wasn't sure about the color because it had a purple tone and thought it would look strange on my NC35 skintone but I absolutely love it, it looks like I just worked out a little and not at all weird. It almost has no shimmer and that makes it very natural, the color builds up and it looks super natural in a good way, perfect for everyday makeup. I've been using it almost everyday and love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by secondadonna

This shade is one I've been seeking for a long time! For me - extremely fair skin - it's a very flattering light mauvey shade, without being too warm, too pink, or too muddy. I'm not sure it would be useful for darker, even medium, skin tones; it's buildable, but you'd use up a lot of product getting a good effect. It's not noticeably shimmery at all, despite the slight shimmer of a couple of the blending shades. I just wish it were in a more normal packaging (the box is cute but takes up a lot of space) and weren't SCENTED. Ugh, the perfume of this! I'm leaving it open for a while hoping it fades. So a lippie off for scent (who needs scented blush?!?) and gimmicky packaging; at this price I wish there weren't any downsides. But the shade is gorgeous and when this runs out I bet I'll be hunting (and failing) for a dupe.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by annamail84

I adore Hervana! It is such a pretty matte pink and is perfect for everyday make-up for me. It is quite buildable as well if you want more colour pay-off. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2012 3:24:00 PM More reviews by bobadreamer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this blush. One problem that I have with a lot of pink blushes is that they pull red on my yellow-toned skin, and I hate it. This blush never pulls red on me, instead it imparts a girlish pink flush to my cheeks that looks quite youthful. Looking at the blush itself, it appears that there is some shimmer, but when applied the effect is more or less matte, but just a tiny bit of a "glow" that wakes up your complexion.

This isn't that unique of a color in my opinion, but the cute packaging makes it a joy to use. I'd recommend this blush for medium to fair skin tones just because on my NC30 toned skin, I do have to build it up for color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 11:30:00 AM More reviews by CorelliaCalling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Bet you anything theyíll discontinue this tomorrow. Just because Iím giving it a shoutout. Oh, well. Itís one of their mosaic shades, and it gives a flush like nothing youíve ever seen--itís so perfect there really isnít a name for it, though they describe it as ďorchid blossomĒ on their website. Just promise me, if you buy it, youíll chuck that worthless brush right in the bin--in fact, thatís good advice for pretty much any makeup that encloses its own applicator (the two-sided brush with Urban Decayís Vice palette is one exception). There are so many awesome, reasonably priced brushes on the current market: ELF, Revlon, EcoTools, Real Techniques, Avon, Sonia Kashuk, even the generics at good old Target. So donít even give me an excuse; the right tools can make the most dirt-cheap product look like a jackpot, just as the wrong ones can have you looking like a cheap corner-crawler in four figures worth of Chanel.