December 18, 2014 | 1771 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hervana

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by ctrouse

This blush gives a soft flush to the face. It looks fantastic on the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by zynab

I love this blush the color is sooooooooo pretty & soft light pink it look very natural on me
the backage is wonderful & the brush is so soft I love it
I definitely recommend it to my friends

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by justacupoftea

This blush is so pretty, I have very fair skin & this just creates a very subtle rosy flush to the cheeks. I use this product every single day just because its so easy to wear and really brightens my complexion.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by anna5858

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm very, very fair, with cool, neutral undertones. On me, this makes a nice soft pink blush with subtle lilac undertones. Very cool toned. Almost gives me a "lit from within" look. Goes on very sheer and soft. Hard to overdo if you are very fair like me. Decent staying power. I dislike Benefit's packaging for blush. It's just not practical at all. It's big and clunky, and I always end up with the edges of the blush remaining because the box is so deep. A nice, flat & modern compact would be nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I initially gave a 5 star review...had to change it. I am NC20, Asian girl, and...it doesnt show up. Coralista is much better and i LOVE it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by KittyLovesGingers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this as a gift on my last birthday.I hadn't used a Benefit Boxed Powder since Georgia (RIP), but I really like this. As a Smashbox Prism and MAC MSF devotee I don't know if I have room in my kit for this, but after 10 months of regular use I have not hit pan yet, which is unbelievable.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by AlEvers

I'm very pleased with this, this product gives such a natural flush, it doesnt matter how much you put on it never get's cakey or clownish looking, just very natural, like you just returned from a walk in the park.. I highly recommend it to lighter skin girls, i don't think it will be very suitable for girls with darker skin as it probably won't show up as much as on pale skin. One of my favorite blushes!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by jillbeannw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my first BeneFit blush and I like it enough, but it hasn't been my go to color. I bought it based on more than a few reviews that stated it was good on any skin tone.My usual blush brush doesn't pick up as mush pigment as the smaller angle ones that comes with it. The application was nicer when I used the brush they provided. The color looks alright for day wear but doesn't give me the wow factor I was looking for. I'll stick to coral or something with a bit more shimmer when going out on a saturday night.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by paslarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My lovely boyfriend gave this as a present in a kit for my birthday and I wasn't sure about the color because it had a purple tone and thought it would look strange on my NC35 skintone but I absolutely love it, it looks like I just worked out a little and not at all weird. It almost has no shimmer and that makes it very natural, the color builds up and it looks super natural in a good way, perfect for everyday makeup. I've been using it almost everyday and love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by secondadonna

This shade is one I've been seeking for a long time! For me - extremely fair skin - it's a very flattering light mauvey shade, without being too warm, too pink, or too muddy. I'm not sure it would be useful for darker, even medium, skin tones; it's buildable, but you'd use up a lot of product getting a good effect. It's not noticeably shimmery at all, despite the slight shimmer of a couple of the blending shades. I just wish it were in a more normal packaging (the box is cute but takes up a lot of space) and weren't SCENTED. Ugh, the perfume of this! I'm leaving it open for a while hoping it fades. So a lippie off for scent (who needs scented blush?!?) and gimmicky packaging; at this price I wish there weren't any downsides. But the shade is gorgeous and when this runs out I bet I'll be hunting (and failing) for a dupe.